It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
That was a damn great post cliff!
Answered *some* questions,like the other person i want to jump on said..i think we should back off and let cliff answer the questions given...Many of the question have been repeated yet with different construct...lets give him some space to catch up...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
reply to post by Shakesbeer

As I have said before they are not here to either help or harm us.

I really wish they would help us though. We could really need it.
I have a hard time believing that we ever will evolve into a friendly, peacefull habitants of this Earth. Atleast if you look at how different countries handle eachother.

We have diseases, starvation, crimes, terror, etc etc. Enviromental disasters are becoming more and more common nowdays. There is so much going on so it is sometimes hard to think of any good things that occures in this world. It's almost as if we have come so far that we are incapable to take care of ourselves ( Humankind ).

I wish they could at least help us sharing their ways and how they handle their civilization. Do they use any for of money in their world?
Do they have multiple religious beliefs if they have a religon at all?
How about food? Wellfare etc etc.
What can they teach us?

I hope it is a lot.

But in a way I also see that, the only way they could have us changed is for them to "take over". And I assume they don't want to do that.

This is not questions for you to answer since I am sure you have no answers Mr. Stone. ( Love your name btw ).

Thank again for doing this. I believe this thread will be Legendary. =)

/Akezzon

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Akezzon]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Mr. Stone,

There is a very simple solution to people not believing you. I am sure Larry King would be more than happy to put you on his show with a highly skilled and reputable examiner for a polygraph test. Would you ever be open to such a thing? The skeptics will be silenced once and for all. I can arrange this easily if you are up for it.

CNN NYC Affiliate

OK, Mr. Anon CNN rep. Would you and Larry King seriously interview Mr. Stone. Far as I can tell, the population here will be rooting for one man only!

Also, our very own Team ATS has been looking for a Main stream news outlet to expose some very damning evidence. I am sure you have seen the "Team ATS is in Roswell ..." thread by now.

Springer, would this be a good venue? All of this considering whether this person is genuine.

[edit on 6/5/2008 by 2believeor0]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 2believeor0

sorry for posting this but i cant find the ats team in roswell thread,could someone point me to that,i know its off topic so please excuse my noobiness

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptnCrunch

Ya know....the thing that im having difficulty believing is why hasnt someone questioned the skeptics who say Mr. Stone is a hoax because he can't describe X and Y. They say "he should be able to describe it if he saw what he says he saw"

So i issue you this challange, sketpics.
If im a blind man, describe to me the color orange.
Should be pretty easy given your infantile expectations of proof.

I eagerly await your reply

In the mean time, Mr. Stone, i have a question for you.

Why do you believe that our government keeps the secrets of alien communication under wraps? Maybe for purposes of control? I mean, if a large society found out that there were more power beings in the universe....that would cause mass hysteria or mass revolt....though its possible that it could also cause massive unification of all races....?

And part 2 of my question is - why is it that the Aliens are willing to keep themselves under wraps?

My questions are not intended to be spiteful - i do believe a lot of what you have to say, and i believe in alien life...so please dont take me for a cold hearted person

also - i apologize for the rudeness of some of the members here. to them i say even if you disagree with someone, being rude because you're protected by a computer screen is never the answer to anything. You'd never act this way in public, why do it here? I can't type 100% accurate, because i try to type as fast as my thoguths come out of my head, and im sure Mr. Stone is the same way. Wahts the difference between "what" and "waht" if you know exactly what im talking about anyways?

He doesnt have to set down and put his words thru the same tests a high school student would have to before turning in their essay in english class. I think you skeptics who are using this excuse are just desperate for a way to disprove him. If youre digging this low to attack his credibility because there isnt a spell check on the forums, then you truely have no case, IMO.

How many times do YOU use spell check before you type a paper? Let me guess- zero? hehe i thougth so.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by QBert]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pureevil81
reply to post by 2believeor0

sorry for posting this but i cant find the ats team in roswell thread,could someone point me to that,i know its off topic so please excuse my noobiness

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Mr. Stone,

There is a very simple solution to people not believing you. I am sure Larry King would be more than happy to put you on his show with a highly skilled and reputable examiner for a polygraph test. Would you ever be open to such a thing? The skeptics will be silenced once and for all. I can arrange this easily if you are up for it.

CNN NYC Affiliate

I have no problem with the Media at times keeping their sources anonymous, but those who work for the Media should be completely above board about their identities. You claim a CNN affiliation?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Yes things can get hard at times and I do have something out there to thank for helping me search for my awarness. Just somedays it seems the whole world is against you.

Just hope it's the right thing getting this in the open. I know they are real and I accept it but I can not speak for people who are not willing to accept change. Some people like the way it is now because they got everything they could ever dream of.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Imagine if we could convince a large group of ships to come to a very public place and convey one simple message to the entire world on National syndicated Network TV.

Something like that was tried

"Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft" is a song by Klaatu, originally released in 1976. The following year, The Carpenters covered the song, using a crew of 160 musicians.

John Woloschuk, a member of Klaatu and one of the song's composers, has said:

The idea for this track was suggested by an actual event that is described in The Flying Saucer Reader, a book by Jay David published in 1967. In March 1953 an organization known as the "International Flying Saucer Bureau" sent a bulletin to all its members urging them to participate in an experiment termed "World Contact Day" whereby, at a predetermined date and time, they would attempt to collectively send out a telepathic message to visitors from outer space. The message began with the words..."Calling occupants of interplanetary craft!"[1] Source

Who is up for trying it again

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by QBert

Your preaching to the choir. Sgt. Stone is one of a handful I take seriously.

My suspicion is that even if he were to do something like this it would make no difference where CNN was concerned. They most likely view this as something akin to a carnival sideshow.

CNN will never understand that the real problem here is the secrecy whether UFOs are real or not. They are too much a part of that themselves to ever see the danger to our futures this secrecy in government represents. News reporting is very shallow to say the least.

CNN is far more interested in which celebrity was arrested for which drug than a culture of secrecy in government that one day may spell our own demise as a free society. Having a coveted seat in the White-house briefing room and their 6,7 and 8 figure salaries are where their real interests lie; in my humble opinion. Otherwise, the news reporting would be far different than it is today. They pick a Master (Political Party) and then do their Masters bidding to keep those large checks flowing into their bank accounts.

Were it not for the Internet, we would know little more than what is spoon-fed to us by those who control the strings where the news is concerned.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hi Mr Stone

I posted these two questions on page 6 and not sure if you missed them due to the blah-blah and rantings in the thread. I apologize if you still have not gotten to them and my reposting them. I have gotten hold of the "disclosure briefing" and will watch that when i have time on the weekend.

Here are my two questions again, i know they are not what everyone are interested in to hear from your, but will satisfy me

If possible i have questions i hope you will share your opinion on seeing you are a believer as well.

1) Do you think or know that man has changed the Scripture and hid other scripture to suit their needs and mislead billions by their action?

2) Demons and aliens, are some connected?

Thank you and God Bless.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think Larry King is coming around in regards to the UFO phenomenon and if Clifford Stone were to show up on that show -- I think it would be a good thing.

And if any of King's staff (including Larry King himself) were to view some of Mr.Stone's vids on You Tube, I'm sure they would see that any suggestion of doing a lie detector test on him.. on air -- would be absolutely ridiculous because anyone with a brain can see very clearly that this man is a person of integrity -- so much so, he's beyond reproach!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Will we ever have disclosure?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by helium3

A sense of needing an officer to come forward to see that which was seeing. A sense of shock and wonderment at the same time. A feeling of fear and a sense that I was in trouble because I had been put in a position of seeing and being a part of something, I felt I shouldn’t be. At one time I remember thinking to myself, I don’t have the clearance for this type of thing. I didn’t know at the time, the decision had already been make to be part of this type of thing, as well, as several other events to follow. They have a greater understanding of the human then they are given credit for. For officials to come out and say we have discovered intelligent signals from some far off star system. Would cause mixed feeling, fear, and even panic among the people of this world. However, if an official agency were to announce that we have visitor from several other star systems visiting us; they are greatly more advanced, technologically then we are; and they, to date, have not given any signs of hostile intent to our world. Now we will tell that which we do know about our visitors from space. This announcement would, with out a deal panic, confusion, and fear through out the world. Our visitors know this too, so you say the chose not to make themselves known at this time.

God bless.

Cliff

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hi Clifford,

Since you were part of a UFO recovery team on several recoveries perhaps you have considered or even know what was the cause of the crash in the UFOs you recovered? Why did they come down? Mechanical failure, pilot error, shot down by us, shot down by other alien vehicles, bad weather, poor visibility flying in the vicinity of terrain, fuel starvation and flying under the influence (lol) are reasons that come to mind. (Perhaps you can see that I'm a pilot with pilot mentality.)

Thanks, Clifford, for your stellar efforts in bringing forth all this information and in responding to the posters! I look forward to good reading and edification as this thread unfolds.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

1. There exist both ET and interdimensional entities. The book I saw several times between the years 1969 to 1989 made reference to both. I t talked of 57 species and the physically differences in order to provide medical, if needed and other means to provide for their comforter. Those who put the book together know more. However, I do not believe they did the book to fool or cover up anything for the users of this book. The book was not printed for our amusement. It was printed out to assist us in our mission. You could be correct in your observation. But given the intent of the publication of the document, it is highly unlikely. 2.Once again the were not concerned with the crucifix, but the faith within the individual. 3. No. That being said, keep in mind that at several briefing we were advised that not all contact would be of a friendly nature. Make out that what you will. 4. That is a phrase I use from the heart. It’s intent is that God dish out his loving on all, to include the bad/evil. I leave it to the recipient to fill in his/her definition as to what or who God. is to them. I know what and who God is to me. 5. Yes, I do. It is a hard concept for many, only because they have a hard time comprehending the greatness of God. I can not tell what religion is true and correct. But with all that has happened in my life, I can never deny the existence of God. But that is another story for another time.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mondax

You are not born with the ability to communicate. Over the course of time, usually at a early age the choose whom they wish to contact. Please let me state once again make it very clear, I wish I had never been chosen, But maybe they choose, knowing that the day would come that I and others like me would come forwarding and start talking, not having a full understanding as to why they are doing and not realizing they are destroying their lives in the process. Upon my departure from military service, I was aware of only 7 interfacers, including myself. I have no idea as to how many people around the world have had contact. There exist no legal rights for any Space Aliens that come into the custody of any nation on this world. I wish there were. Many walk this worldand fit right in. No they do not hold any public or elected office, as this goes against their purpose for being here.

God Bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Today we managed to speak at length with one of Larry's co-producers. They are very interested in this concept as is Larry. I now have confirmation that Larry will host a highly charged and promoted special utilizing at minimum 2 well known polygraph experts. However, Larry wants a minimum of 3 individuals to sit the polygraph examinations, preferably 5. I am hoping Mr. Stone responds and is willing to participate. I have assurances that the questions will be in good taste and presented to the 3 participants beforehand, and the participants have the right to remove any questions from the list within reason. I have requested that the tests be done in one continuous rolling shot with 1 camera an no cuts, mixing controlled test subjects with primary subjects. Results will be live and on screen from all subjects including control questions and real questions, Larry himself will be one of the control test subjects. Why this method? This is to add validity that the polygraph examiner is not cooking the results as part of a cover up, you will see the machine untouched with control subjects straight into primary subjects, this will be heavily documented and pdf files of the results will be posted on cnn.com. That's right you will be able to download the polygraph roll listing the questions and showing the responses. The questions will be broad in nature simply to determine that -yes craft have been seen -yes alien life forms have been seen -yes alien technology has been handled -yes we are being visited by life forms from other worlds, etc. Polygraph technology has improved considerably over the years, this would be a boon for your cause to have Mr. Stone pass such a session on global television. Mr. Stone also appeared on the Disclosure Project videos so I am assuming he will participate with us at CNN. I will await Mr. Stone's response in this forum and if he is willing to participate I will contact him directly, as well as seek advice from ATS management for the other 2-4 participants. As you can imagine my anonymity is important, these topics don't go over so well in my neck of the woods. I am not prepared to come out of the bushes until this project is officially rolling and I will be posting anonymously via anonymous proxies.

CNN NYC Affiliate

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join