It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sgt. Clifford E. Stone Answers Your Questions

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

The death of my son and seeing the pain others were going through just because they had experienced something they could not explain and wanted answers. Why should these people suffer, be called liars, and not told the truth of their experiences just because those that know that truth wish to keep it covered up and lie about the true reality of these events at the high the experiencers pay for just being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

God bless,

cliff

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONE
reply to post by Shakesbeer

As I have said before they are not here to either help or harm us. I feel there exist some type of understanding among the various races coming here and they do have some form of governmental body. But this was part something I was involved in. I am working on some type of document dealing with the types of races, but that is on a back burner for now due to my postings on this thread. For example, I got home at 2:49 A.M. from work. It is now 6:50 A.M. I trust this response is somewhat helpful.

God bless,

Cliff

If they are curious about our capacity for extreme polarity (good/evil are way too subjective, but I will use them anyway), they must have examples within their own civilizations. Earth is a world of extremes in polarity however, and perhaps we are on an entirely different spiritual path. If this is the case, I understand their curiosity. I do not understand the reason some (I don't believe all) have kept company (associate with) the greedy, secretive faction(s) that murder to keep secrets (and tech). They mourn the loss of their loved ones, and miss them while they're away, so they must understand how we feel and grieve for the loss of ours. If you could clarify this paradox so we can understand better, it would be appreciated. I appreciate that you work with troubled youth--my son is autistic and I work with the disabled here in New Mexico (Las Cruces). Thanks for taking the time to start this thread and answer questions, Clifford.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dirtonwater
It never ceases to amaze me how easily people are duped.
By the way, ask me anything and I will give you vague answers with poor grammer.
God Bless
Ed

You know, it really doesn't cost you anything to keep your peace and let this thread play out. As you can see, there's been a degree of badgering going on and those of us sitting back and simply watching are stuck with a continual barrage of editorial comments from any bright spark with an opinion. That's not why I'm here, and I'll thank you to show some manners.

This may be construed as off-topic or nasty, but I'll take the points if need be.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

reply to post by Eevee

I will not forget you and I will try to be much more responsive at a later date.

God bless,

Cliff

Again, thank you very much for your time, i am a very patient person, and i can wait untill you are ready, i feel it will be worth waiting for.

Another item of interest was a little green jewel. With this you could see 3 dimensional things. Such as buildings, persons, and blueprints of their craft. This served a photo album for our visitors. You see they too have family and friends

I have read an account by another contactee who mentions this green gem and it tallies with what you have said. The man in question said he could see his Alien friend Tellos in it, strange dwellings on other planets, and other beings he would not yet encounter.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

I am Korona, spelled with a “K”. That was the way he first introduced himself to me. I have no idea as to why. I can not change things to meet believes of other or maybe make it more believable. I can only relate the experiences as I lived them. This has already been answered but here goes, I don’t, he contacts me. It doesn’t work that way. I wish it did. Then I would have him answering these questions.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I was just wondering if so many blurry photos both published in books, and on the internet are in some instances part of a formal disinformation campaign?

My own sighting was a long time ago in 1983 but it was very clearly a fantastic machine the likes of which I have never seen before, nor subsequently.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by coven

My knowledge of Montauk is limited. Therefore, I regret that I am unable to comment on it. As for site 4, Area 51 in Nevada. If you mean this site, yes I do believe it to be active and dealing with several “black ops” operations. If you mean White Sands Test Range, I feel that in all probability there are things going on there. It has been said that the activities in Nevada were moved to Utah. I don’t believe this to be true.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Korona is from a star system approximately one hundred light years from. Earth. Communication is a form of telepathy, if you take into account that an advanced technology is involved. The U.S. Government is well aware that many of their craft are just as comfortable and navigational under water as they are in the air or in space. We use special chase jets these days to attempt to take photographs of UFO’s. By using conventional type fighters in taking pictures, the camera is associated with the weapons systems of the jet. This considered a hostile act and even with our own technology can be detected. The special jets use cross hair sights to line up the target for the camera, thus not activating any weapons system.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

All that you say is correct. However, my friend, I regret that due to circumstances beyond my control, I can say very little more at this time. I will U2U and you may ask your question. I shall try to answer it, if I am in a position to do so.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
mr stone ,
what does korona and his people think about what is happenning on this lovely planet of ours? will they allow us to destroy ourselves?
thank you
mik uk

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Could you share your thoughts on possible events in the next few years?.....

Ive had some odd experiences in my 25 years, some ill never have the answers too... but right now and the next few years i feel are going to be life changing for everyone..

Thanks

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLIFFORD STONEAll that you say is correct. However, my friend, I regret that due to circumstances beyond my control, I can say very little more at this time.

I understand. I don't want you to get in any trouble. Thank you for the reply. It must be difficult to answer so many questions all at once. I have a lot of respect for you.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Mr. Stone, would you be under the inclination, based on what you have seen, that this is or may be a legitimate photograph of an extraterrestrial?

*SNIP*
There are more pictures, I don't know where to find them.

Mod Edit - Removed broken hot link / page format

[edit on 4/6/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Theorist

Yes, I have proof to those questions you pose. However, I regret this all I can say at this time.

God bless,

Cliff

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Mr. Stone,

My family and I went on vacation to FL. early April. (the first week). My sister and I both witnessed the same "U.F.O." on two seperate occasions. I don't really want to get into the story because it's not important right now, but shortly before we saw the craft (both times) I felt something that I have never felt before. I felt an Intense feeling of fear and felt my heart sink to my stomach. I don't really know how to describe what I felt but it was a very unnatural feeling for me. Was it trying to communicate with us? Any opinions?

Thank you again for making time for us!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Eevee

Thank you for your question. Yes he still comes and goes. I shall try to be more responsine to your question at a later date. I too believe it is a story that needs to be told and explained to the best of my ability.

God Bless,

Cliff

Hello Clifford,

My friend eevee has brought the above answer to my attention. As you can see from my name I have also seen a green entity, I have gone into great detail in my thread The Greens are real in skunk works.

One night he just appeared to me and my partner , although we have no recollection of the other being present.
The green woke me up, made me look at him for 5 seconds then put me back to sleep. I was definatly under some mind control but he was totally non threatening .

He appeared to be over 5 foot tall, green skin, dark black eyes similar in colour to a greys but NOT wrap around with some sort of skull cap on.

He came up much closer to my partner who saw eye lashes, he was also placed under the same mind control as I was.

We have never seen him again but he changed out lives forever, we are constantly searching for answers to who he was and why he visited us. The fact we both saw him means it was not a dream or an illusion, we didnt discuss this with each other for a couple of days but then I brought it up and my partner was very relieved as he could now talk too of what he had seen.

As I say he was totally non threatening and just seemed to stare at me, just looking , he did seem to have something about him, something more than just a stare. It was like he wanted to see me just as much as he wanted me to see him.

I have always had him down as a hybrid due to his human appearance(be it green) but with the dark black eyes of a Grey, do you think this is what he was? I agree if only hed been Grey people would take it more seriously but he was not, he was green.

Thanks for your interest and help

Miss Green

The thread if you have time but I realize you are a very busy man
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Mr Stone,
as I said earlier, its fantastic to have you here and we are lucky.
When you say "thats all i can say at this moment" -
a)what is the reason for this and
b)"for the moment" - does this mean we will get more answers at some point soon?

This is a fascinating thread and you are a fascinating man.

Peace

Grifta

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

reply to post by coven

My knowledge of Montauk is limited. Therefore, I regret that I am unable to comment on it. As for site 4, Area 51 in Nevada. If you mean this site, yes I do believe it to be active and dealing with several “black ops” operations. If you mean White Sands Test Range, I feel that in all probability there are things going on there. It has been said that the activities in Nevada were moved to Utah. I don’t believe this to be true.

God bless,

Cliff

and dealing with several “black ops” operations. If you mean White Sands Test Range, I feel that in all probability there are things going on there. It has been said that the activities in Nevada were moved to Utah. I don’t believe this to be true.

God bless,

Cliff

It's interesting that you mention White Sands. We live in a two-story home and the Range is East of us. We can look out on any clear night and see objects (some close and some further) which are very bright and move erratically, but with incredible speed. There are a number of these, and although we want to believe the usual suspects (satellites), these move in every direction so fast they must be something else. I have no idea what, and being an open-minded skeptic I'm not even going to speculate. I have only a mild interest in UFOs, and thought I would mention what we see. I have attempted to take a video, but probably will require a better camera with a telescopic lens (my video camera is ok for family use, but not for this).

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Korona is one of the others.

The Grey's do come in different tinges so to say from what I understand. I have heard of the greenish Grey's also yellow Grey's pinkish Grey's and so on.

I am with the white Grey's extremely tall known as the Elder's our Creator's and the tall Grey's. Many people consider the Grey's as bad and I have tried to tell everyone here that just because you don't like or understand what a Grey may do you can't classify all Grey's as bad. This would be the same with humans just because there may be bad humans it doesn't mean all humans are bad.

I feel the pain you suffer from the loss of your son and it brings tears to my eyes. I understand the feelings you have and I applaud you for the strength you show by coming forward.

Question:

Have you ever heard or seen anything written about the Nasca Symbols in Peru being a directional locator for the different species?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join