It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple Questions I need you all to answer if you are willing.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
lol, funk the world, I said legalize the ganja and thats my final answer. I'm not there to try and look all deep and reflective, he asked a question I gave an honest, non bull# answer.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagle
They claim to be just a branch, not necessarily a secret government, and when I asked them if they were part of a secret society like the illuminati they just gave me a blank expression.

As for universal consciouness, it never occured to me that they could be referring to God. I thought they were talking about the whole "higher being" or something like that.

And they didn't just come up to me and tell me all this, I had to go through a bunch of hoops to get them to tell me why exactly I was chosen. In fact, it wasn't so glamorous after all, it turned out there were other people chosen, and all people with backgrounds of being somewhat loony, like claiming to see UFOs, aliens, ghosts and so on.

I asked why they would need people like us to do such a thing and they said "If someone that had a reputation for talking to aliens said that the goverment contacted you to ask people to take a survey, would you believe them?" Also they said I could feel free to tell people because there would be much doubt and they could still get their survey filled out.

well, they were right about that, sorry but not knowing you personally it's all a little hard for me to swallow.

Just the truth man.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
1.Female
2. Sc
3. apocalypse
4. definetly yes
5. good health
6. nothing
7. no put downs lol
8. I hope to leave my mark in history forever
9. yes, and i would want to live there because its new undiscovered territory
10. a. i would guarantee my familys survival
b. no

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
lol, funk the world, I said legalize the ganja and thats my final answer. I'm not there to try and look all deep and reflective, he asked a question I gave an honest, non bull# answer.

-shrugs- Well then, at least you're honest...

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
If eagle is telling the truth, and a universal conciousness makes the future happen, and the majority of people said "legalize it," that must mean that it will be legalized in the future! I believe eagle, I believe eagle, I believe eagle, I believe eagle, I believe!

Nope, not working. Damn...

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I'm with you Lysergic. I don't know why you're catching so much crap about your choice to legalize marijuana as your law. It would totally change the world in a bunch of ways that a lot of people just don't realize. I thought it was a good answer, good for you!

Eagle, I'm really trying to believe what you're saying but I don't see the connection.
Why would they ask anything of you?
Are you now part of their research?
Do you think they could be making up their story?
Are they still following or talking to you?
Why did they need these answers from other people?

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Universal consciousness. I was alluding to it in my answer but stating it differently. The difference is that I believe it will be split 3 ways.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I am now part of their experiment yes, I had to be 100% willing before they could do anything, but my curiousity got the better of me and I said I would participate. My level is much deeper than yours, you simply had to answer questions, they study my dreams, social behavior, and conversations.

They could be making the whole thing up, but they said that if at any time I wanted to quit I could. I'm curious as to how it all turns out so I'm participating. So far I haven't gotten to see the "hologram room" because they said that so far the future just doesn't make sense, and if I told anyone what I saw then things could get crazy.
They chose me and many others because we fit the description of "curious lunatic that no one will believe" among other descriptions such as sleeping habits, personality traits, job description, history and so on. only about .2% of the world fits their description exactly.

Any specific questions yet?

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
So you don't know exactly how many people are involved besides yourself. Because there are 126,000,000 people just like you out there. That seems like it would be enough to get the truth out somehow.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

I'm with you Lysergic. I don't know why you're catching so much crap about your choice to legalize marijuana as your law. It would totally change the world in a bunch of ways that a lot of people just don't realize. I thought it was a good answer, good for you!

Eagle, I'm really trying to believe what you're saying but I don't see the connection.
Why would they ask anything of you?
Are you now part of their research?
Do you think they could be making up their story?
Are they still following or talking to you?
Why did they need these answers from other people?

Lysergic isn't catching "so much crap" about it, I just think it's a shallow choice is all, nobody else said anything.
I don't think it will change the world, it's already legal in some coutries in the world, so it can't actually change the world, just your perception of the bit you live in.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Eagle, there is no hologram room. They can not tap the collective will and view it. IT can be told, but it can not be viewed in advance.

Are they looking (if your SUV people are even real) for someone who can "download" from the collective will and bring forth a future change ?

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
First I would like to who it is that you have subjected yourself to?

The reason for this is because I'm curious to know if it's possibly the same people that did something to me when I was a baby. To learn more read some of my Posts; I don't know exactly what was done t me but I know something was and you'll understand more by reading my posts.

If they are the ones involved with me then they will know and I would like some answers as well as to join you simply because my life doesn't matter much to me anymore. No matter how much I try to achieve something in my life it always backfires and I'm back at step -5 only to move forward again then be dissapointed when the results fail again.

then again they probably wouldn't want anything to do with me anymore if it is them because I have failed at every attempt to move forward in life.

And yes I am fed up with this damn world yet there is nothing I can do about it except sit here and take it. If it wasn't for the fact of having the responsibility of raising my 11 yr old nephew whom I have full custody I wouldn't be here right now yet I am. He is the only positive thing that has come into my life and I want to give him everything life has to offer and make sure he doesn't suffer through what I have as his life so far is exactly the way my was at his age.

You can U2U me with some info and I will explain more if you want to.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
this thread gets weirder by the second...

john titor part II anyone?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join