It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunker's Denver alien footage !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone is interested, but an 'enhanced' version is now available of the clip in question

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
That had me completely fooled, right up until roughly the 2:05 mark, where, when the alien seems to be getting really jumpy and excited, you can see the masterful puppeteer's hand at work on the left hand side of the shot.

If it was not for that one mistake, this would have gone into my "its real" file forever!!!!

I aslo saw another with the Benny Hill theme playing in the background and the alien was doing some sort of whackamole moves. Funny stuff

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
is it just me or does this video just look like a guy has attached a plastic alien head to a broom handle and started waving it about next to the window. I agree this is absoloute proof that extraterrestrials exist. ha ha ha.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
the youtube video when enhanced is clearly someone wearing a black t-shirt
with the imprint on it

nice tho

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The Denver Alien is real - as a small child i happened upon a being that lookes exactly like the one in the window and for some reason did not rember for 17 yrs and when i finally did i know for certain that i was encounted by an alien it stood maybe about 3 to 4 feet dark grey tear drop slanted eyes no blinking - slits for in its face for a nose - mouth i guessed closed it looked like a dimple - very very skinny - 3 fingers or 2 fingers and a thumb no noise no sound

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Why would it peak through the window?
Why didn't it just go around to the front door and knock?
This is a scam.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Of course it is real. That's why you posted from an anonymous account. We should believe you right? Laughable.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mrk2012

I have seen the real footage there are a couple of tapes worth in wich i have only seen about ten minutes of.There is this video mentioned above wich is of the still image of the alien peekinng thru the window in the night vision, but there are actually more than just that one. this guy has been filming this same alien visiting his house for months supposedly now and the tape of the alien inside his house are unbelievable. The film of the alien inside his house could not have been a hoax. It shows the little guy free roaming his house as he follows it, peeking around corners and hiding.(almost acting like a little kid). and i know for a fact it could not have been someone in a costume or anykind of post production edit, this video i saw was real, if anyone else has seen it or stumbles across it or if it is finally released u will jus know,its jus to good to be a hoax, i havent even seen any multi million dollar movies have effects or costume that could duplicate the quality of this film.. hopefully they will release this film for the masses so u can all see that this is not a hoax.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Anyone else seen some more recent footage regarding this or any more info?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join