It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunker's Denver alien footage !!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
guys guys guys!! you are all showing your lack of knowledge regarding all things alien. The 'FAKE' denver alien is CLEARLY taken from the AREA 51 alien interview video!! and spliced into a video of that window. "YAWWWN", I spotted it in a second lol.

//ahem///

yea man..
that's the point of this thread bro.

it's ok .

you can relax now.

we understand.

-

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Stop posting your alien videos on youtube, they will only get taken down just like this one did.

www.liveleak.com is much better then youtube for videos.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

"ahem" to you you too! i don't think YOU get the point of the thread guy. I pointed out where it came from, since no-one had spotted it. What's YOUR input buy?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It does look like the skull on the Punishers shirt...........but I'll wait till some posts the video in a few months.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

Perhaps thats why it took him 2 weeks to release it.

maybe it is part of the plan. there are things here that seem fishy

real fishy.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

pretty good, I am going to with hold judgement on this one.

That is some real good work if its a fake.

This is probably more convincing than anything that the denver video will show.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by NephraTari]

Here is a page with some stills too.
still shots are mid page.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The YouTube video and the still pic are completely different. They are two different windows. The still is a single solitary window. The pic is taken from the inside with the "alien" looking in from the outside. You can see this from the stand in the left corner. The YouTube video is taken from the outside looking in towards the window, which appears to be a bay window. Not to mention before the "alien" in the video appears... it looked to me like a dark human like form standing up. Looks to me like it is a white decal on a black tshirt.

Im not saying the still is real.... I am saying that the video is an obvious fake.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
"Why do you build me up (build me up)
Buttercup, baby,
Just to let me down (let me down)
and mess me around
And then worst of all (worst of all)
you never call, baby,
When you say you will "

[edit on 30-5-2008 by reject]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
SoCal members, circa 70's.
Cal Worthington and one of his dogs, Spot.
Methinks one got away from Ol' Cal.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SideWynder

Here is my YouTube debunking video of the Denver Alien Video
which I think is a well-made SPOOF of the actual Denver video
which is to be released within a few months.

www.youtube.com...

After having seen the officially released photo and watching THIS video,
I think think this is a MUCH better looking alien although it's unnatural
blinking of the eyes and stiff movements make me believe that
it is a hand puppet or a masked actor....I'm am reluctant to state that
it is a 3D rendering because of fairly natural look of the video
so again I think it is a puppet.

Still it's a pretty good spoof.....and very well made....That's My 2 cents!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
You can see the puppeteer's arm pulling the head away at the end.

Nobody can produce a good fake anymore. Yeesh.. First it was Puckett's Ghost (oops, I mean Super Sayed Goku on a String), now its Alien Puppet Head In The Window.

Who sets up a camera pointing at a window for hours on end, anyway?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I think you are reffering to the
Live Denver alien Debunkers "FAKE ET" alien footage.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
From all the reading I've been doing and looking into the big news story out of Colorado is that the real video footage will not be released until it is released on the DVD documentary still in the making. This guy also claims to want his video looked over and analyzed properly before releasing it to the public but this video is already 5 years old? Now, in order for us to see the footage we are going to have to

A-wait for it to be posted online (google video/youtube/etc)
or
B-buy this guy's dvd for 50 bucks or so just so we can see the original footage..

It makes no sense to me.
If you claim to have some of the most impressive evidence of alien visitation, why would you wait to profit off of it before you release it to the world? Doesn't that raise a huge red flag for skeptics? I fail to see the logic in making such a move and now he not only has the skeptics of the video but he puts his own credibility on the line in requiring hard cash to see his new amazing video clip.

Alot of people already think this guy is a quack. Regardless of whether or not the video footage is authentic, this guy is going to be looked at in a very negative light for doing this. There's no telling how much money this guy is gonna make with this DVD as it is. On Friday, he did show the video footage to the media however he had everyone sign a waiver saying they wouldn't videotape the footage. After the media insisted on having something, he allowed one frame of the video to be released (which is the same frame posted by the OP I believe)

In all the news stories since the story made headlines in Colorado, he's been pushings this new DVD. I want to believe this video footage just as much as anyone else, but you have to put 2 and 2 together here and just wonder what this guy's intentions really are..

-ChriS

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
You got it right.

Follow the money!!!

You can't see it until it comes out on DVD... $$$$$

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Looking at those stills from the Mondo Gump website, i have to say those pics of the Alien head are THE most convincing images I have seen out of the hundreds out there. It put a real chill up my spine.

If these images are actually linked to the footage and the man's claims i can't wait to see the documentary. Exciting stuff coming.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
i like how when the "alien" moves out of the window sequence, it seems to pass and interrupt the 2nd glare on the window which is being cast from indoors...
not so hot.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hmmm. Why is it in black and white? Easier to fake, perhaps?
His claim is that he thought he saw someone peeping in his window, so he grabbed the video cam. Sat it on a tripod? Didn't freak out when he realized what it was? If he thought it was a peeping tom, why didn't he call cops or chase him away? Why would you grab a video cam and just sit there taping it?
Not much sense.
But if you wait and suck in the hype, you can buy the DVD of this this fakery fairly soon. Easy buck: Suckers and their money are soon parted.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I just saw a news brief discussing the purported video.
Like most questionable pictures or movies, the people claim to be long time skeptics.

One has to question if this incident was a reoccurring event which prompted this man to set up the camera. I mean - an ET peeping through your windows would prompt you to do what. Wouldn't you plan better? As a skeptic wouldn't placing a camera outside near the window where you could catch the creature walking up to the house then peeping be amazing footage.

If this thing flops just remember, it will further drag the publics conventional wisdom regarding ufos/aliens with it. Since Ray Santilli's Alien Autopsy, the steady string of money grubbers cashing in on purported authentic footage have done nothing but discredit any sense of community objectivity.

EDIT "Romanek had allegedly set up a camera in order to catch evidence of a peeping tom whom he'd feared was preying on his daughters."And this is the best he could do to protect his daughters. The validity of this attempt is even more questionable now

[edit on 31-5-2008 by nullster]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The debunker made the video as a debunking to show how easy it is to fake the supposed footage that Peckman has with CGI. Peckman claims his footage is real. No one has seen it. The "expert" that analyzed the video says it "has to be real" or "has to be a puppet" because of the movement of the head and eyes and soforth. That isn't really a valid argument because they achieve this kind of realism everyday in movies using advanced CGI animation and movie magic. The debunking video just illustrates this point. I'm not arguing the fact of whether Peckmans video is real or not. I personally haven't seen it so I dunno.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
MondoGump does put out some impressive stuff, but he's said many times it's CGI, and he does it for entertainment purposes only. He's a graphic artist, and does some of the best alien cgi out there.

As far as the guy going ON about the "alien interview" being the fake footage sliced behind a window....if he's talking about this footage, I have to disagree. This one is still being debated if it even blinks.

www.youtube.com...

They say you can see a "wink" in this footage, i don't see it. I see the glare on the black eye disapear for a moment but no actual blinking.

www.youtube.com...

But I do know i have seen that footage somewhere before, he is right, I probably just got the videos mixed up.

Anyhow on to the supposed REAL screencap of the Denver alien. That is "night vision". The supposed real footage is said to be shot in "infrared", so i have to question the validity of that screenshot as well.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Nola213]

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Nola213]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join