It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunker's Denver alien footage !!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
soz the only thing i see in the photo of the vid is either the Punisher logo or a chibi rendition of cthulu. either way i dont understand how is this irrefutable proof of aliens.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

Sot in the DARK D ARK >>>not out in full frontal light ..cheaper to film???

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Sorry SHOT IN THE DARK>>>

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster

If this thing flops just remember, it will further drag the publics conventional wisdom regarding ufos/aliens with it. Since Ray Santilli's Alien Autopsy, the steady string of money grubbers cashing in on purported authentic footage have done nothing but discredit any sense of community objectivity.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by nullster]

It'll be even worse when large media start throwing this about in their end of segment shows, only for the guy to admit it was fake, right when everyone is looking.
Hasn't that been a persistant modus operandi of a number of people for a number of years now?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 123space

Peckman claimed it would take thousands and a movie stuidio to make a hoax like the film he has, so a skeptic reproduced this one for 90 bucks to show it could be done without thousands of dollars and a movie studio. hehe. I think the fake one looks more real than the real one.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Australian news presenters made a laughing stock of that picture plus some other ufo videos that was aired this morning at 9:15 am.

It was so embarasing to watch as they fell about laughing and not taking any positive views whats so ever, you could tell the whole thing was staged.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This has to be lamest Fake I've ever seen, no honestly
Didn't even have any Antennae or anything
And why are all Aliens 2ft tall with the same head shape,
color and don't even wear pants. Where are they going
to keep their Blaster, or shouldn't I ask.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
wow. this is stupid. who records their window for fun? and then captures footage of aliens looking into their house??

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well 1st Im not saying that this video is real, but hey we can't jump and say right away its fake with out even seeing the actual video which "no one" have seen except for those folks in that conference.So for some people to jump and say is fake is ridiculous. Imagine "If" this video is true (Me I find something fishy) because if i had video "Proof" of an extraterrestrial being i wouldn't make money out of it.I would show it to the world not just a select few.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Thought you might be interested in this comparison

GHD

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The still shot looks like a golden labrador retriever looking in to me. You can make out his ears. But then, the quality is so poor, maybe that's not it at all.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Is it just me?? Am I that blind?? I've looked at these pics with two different pair of reading glasses (and without, of course) and DON'T SEE SQUAT!! Please explain.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but if the dude wants to make a documentary, because he claims to have a piece of "the real deal", he'd have to get in line. Those videos or documentaries are a dime a dusin.
Since he asked that all cameras were turned off or away during the screening. One can only conclude, that he's certainly no philanthropist, or believe that the truth should be free for all. Why should he be.? Money makes the world go around, so strike while the iron is hot right...
However if this it just a ploy to get people to sign his petition, and establish a Task Force with an 18 member affairs commission, then he's going at it the wrong way.
It would be very sad, if his "evidence" turnes out to be a hoax, created solely to get 4000 names on his ballot.
Because not only would he be makeing a fool of himself, but he'd also confirm all the sceptics, who claims we're all just a bunch of gullible freaks, chasing funny lights in the sky.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The "real" video still didn't show much 1 way or the other...it may be fake people, but lets have fun and suspend disbelief till we see the wizard behiund the gurtain...would be sweet if it was 'good" enough to have people say wmmmm whats IS that...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
No one has seen the "real" video...this puppet head at the window was made as a joke....I believe in aliens and i believe in people pulling my leg!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
...um yea...i heard of this on the radio and..i can't see anything in the window...could someone point it out.maybe i'm just missing it for a shadow.

thanks

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
um...guys...you know that the xfiles movie is coming out... wouldnt this be a great marketing tool?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I really want to believe in that frame that was release however if its filmed in black and white using IR capable cam as i read somewhere else there's one thing that tick me off... I messed around alot with night vision goggles and IR cams im that kinda freak.. and i know for a fact that there *SHOULD* be a IR reflection in the window and or the metal object and the glass on the pictures next to the window... IF the IR flooder was ON which normaly turn on automaticaly and u wouldnt be able to see much outside neither cuz the IR flood reflection blinds the photocathode... the IR flood acts the same as if you would point a flashlight toward the window only human eyes cannot see in the IR spectrum but the cam does... so taking that in consideration there should be a reflection... what dyou guys think?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mrk2012

Actually, the story has been out for some years now, the guy Peckman has been trying to go public for a while. So fakers have had quite some time to create fakes before this actually came out to the public.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
So does anyone know if it's still coming out?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join