It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien call girls?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliumboy
Forget about 5000 an hours girls and NY governors. try 5 million an hour girls from outer space

A buddy of mine who was a financial analyst at a major investment service told me of a rumor that the worlds richest men see prostitutes from other star systems. part of the treaty between the aliens and humans is that billionaires have sex with alien women. in return they pay for Gold being delivered to nibiru aliens.
do you think this is true?

I dunno about $5 million an hour but I got a bussa baby that'll dome you up with a-1 service for like $50 bucks.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

"To serve man"

If this is not the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard its..really really close.
Interspecies Intergalactic Prostitution one wonders whom brokers the deals.
If you have not heard a good rumor by noon start one yourself I guess.
In America where we are expected to believe Bush won Florida..Osama Bin Laden planned Sept 11th and 3 men who could barely fly a Cessna flew with such precision and skill that they evaded all efforts to stop them..well I guess anything is possible...

[edit on 29-5-2008 by SUNRAY06]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
You can find alien prostitutes in Laredo for just $10!
Someones gettin ripped off

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

You might want to edit your post and remove that picture resistor, stuff like that isn't allowed here on ATS.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This thread, I am sorry, is not up to ATS standards. We strive here to center civil and rational discourse on alternative topics.

As this may be an alternative topic...it is way below our standards regarding rational and substantial discussion...the conspiracy is just not here.

If anyone has any further comments or questions, I encourage a use of the complaint function so that the entire staff may be alerted.

Thank You.

Thread Closed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join