It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multi Colored Clouds...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I've been on earth what about 40 coginitive years. I dont recall ever seeing what weathermen are referring to upper level Ice.
3 months or less, I saw rainbow effect over Florida, No Earthquake resulted - cumulus clouds, It is a growing video topic, some claim it is a side effect of HAARP.
but the local weatherman say its normal... I dont think so... what do you guys think... ?

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

[edit on 23-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Since 2 or 3 month, I see those multicolored clouds 2-3 times per week now. I live in Montreal, Quebec. Also, in the last three weeks, I saw three multicolored halo around the sun. That is very stange.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I dont remember it being normal either.

Just like i dont remember seeing contrail/chemtrail's any time in the past 25 year's like i see them now criss crossing the sky with a layered effect like there is something heavier in them.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The aurora borealis is caused from the suns radiation breaking through our magnetic field where it is more thinned. With the shift happening in our magnetic field we may be seeing these colored clouds more often

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Where I live there are no high altitude planes in the sky, not one and consequently no contrails. You might say I live virtually at the edge of civilisation and yet I get very colourful clouds in the sky at times and we always did. There has been no change and I've been observing these things for over 50 years.

Here's a particularly nice one that merited taking a picture:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Clouds act as a blanket, I wonder if there is a relationship between Chemtrails and Global Warming. its known a volcano has effects of the atmosphere.. wonder if some figured out a super formula for trapping in heat.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
h3akalee : you see more contrails now than 25 years ago because there are more flights .

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Well, anything that very colorful, beautiful and way up in the skies has to be the work of 'G-d'. It's really a natural phenom but rarer form of iridescent clouds called nacreous clouds.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Take a look at the live map here to see just how many flights (domestic/commercial only) are in the air right now over the US and the majority of them are cruising above 30000'.

Clouds can act as a blanket keeping the heat absorbed by the ground during the day in - ever noticed how cloudy nights are less likely to result in frosty mornings? If the cloud cover is constant it also keeps the sun's heat out during the day leading to gradual cooling as in the nuclear winter extreme and volcanoes can cause the same effect.

I've seen the subtle multicoloured effects in the upper atmosphere caused by ice crystals when the season and weather is right for it and the wind is bringing up supercooled air at high altitude from Antarctica. I've never managed to successfully capture this on film though but it has been happening as long as I can remember so I don't believe aircraft are a factor, well at least not in my part of the globe.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

thankyou piky

now i wonder if anyone who believes that these phenonema are caused by HAARP , chemtrails or any other sinister explaination can explain why they have been documented since the 19th century - when there were no aircraft , and no HAARP

people keep claiming they have never seen them before - well to be blunt - that is simply an admission that you were not paying attention previously

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Well i cant disagree with logic can i ?

Or can i ?

Being as im only 25 i think i have realised that these increased trail's in the sky are not due to the increase in air traffic.

As i noticed the increase not so many year's ago.

Plus when i used to see them they where simple white line's in sky.

Now there constructed of something very different they have a layered effect. There seem's to be something in them that is heavier.

Something that fall's below the trail.

So in summary if you are suggesting peaple like myself are being ignorant than i would be inclined to fully disagree with you !

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 26-5-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 888LetsRoll

I know what you mean, I've been around about the same length of time and I'd never seen anything remotely similar to the clouds I saw back in 1995 (feb - mar)?

I'd only been living in North Yorkshire a few months and was on a bus coming home from Scarborough ... it was around 2:30pm. As we were driving along I noticed a very strange cloud formation ... this fleet of clouds was made-up by maybe 6 - 8 small (dense not fluffy) rainbow clouds following in formation (I kid you not), behind a much bigger rainbow cloud.

In a matter of seconds everyone on the bus had their noses pressed to the window commenting on how beautiful they were ... and how no-one had ever seen anything like it before. The busdriver was so busy trying to look at these things he almost went off the road.

They remained in view for the entire journey and beyond ... they werestill visible when I got home although not as vivid as the light was almost gone (at least 2 hours +).

When I got home I rang my friend (who lives in the Midlands to tell her about it and she said they'd seen them there too. I found out later that another friend who lives down in Cambridge had also seen exactly the same thing.

I bought a copy of the local paper (couple of days later), hoping to get more information about the cause etc and the explanation was 'ice crystals in the upper atmosphere'! And a comment by the meterologist about how 'normal' this was.

My question was ... if this phenomena is so damn normal how come I've only ever seen it once in my entire life ?

The picture below was from 'THE SCARBOROUGH GAZETTE & HERALD' ... unfortunately by the time this photograph was taken the light had gone and you can't see the entire formation ... in daylight they were truly spectacular and definately covered the full spectrum of colours.

files.abovetopsecret.com...;_cosmic_storm.jpg

I don't watch much TV and didn't see any reports myself but I did hear that the story was picked-up by some news channels.

It would be interesting to hear if anyone else in the UK remembers these clouds ... I do know that there was no follow-up earthquake involved or anything else out of the ordinary in general at least !

Woody

Appologies, the picture link doesn't seem to be working ... I wonder if it might be because it's an oldish newspaper pic ??? If anyone has any suggestions I'd be very grateful.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by woodwytch]

[edit on 26-5-2008 by woodwytch]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The reason I don't buy into the natural occurance of the "rainbow" clouds as the explaination of this is because of the one and only time I observed personally the "sundog".

I was lying in the park watching two airplanes laying the grids over my head right before noon a couple of years ago. After I left the park and returned home I sat on the porch and it was right after noon when I saw the rainbow effect peeking through a cloud. It was explained to me to be a sundog and I researched that and found that the criteria for the usual "sundog" was when the sun was low on the horizon around 4pm and somehow there was a potential effect with the sun reflecting in such a way as to create the sundog. Thing is it was about 1pm and it appeared very close to the grids. It was also a hot and humid Missouri early afternoon.

It led me to believe that the sundog was a direct response to the grid pattern for whatever that is worth.

It has continued to manifest on a larger scale ever since then.

I have never seen it before or since.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

hi woody,

i cant seem to get your image to come up.

thanks

snnopyuk

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

Hey snoopy how goes it,
Sorry about that I'll see if I can fix the link. Do you remember it at all ?
Woody

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

hi woody,

i was in Portugal at the time , but my mum was in Malton at the time and saw them very clearly, my sister saw them in Leeds too.

i have never seen any pics of the event though, they do seem to be happening more and more around the world, and every time people say they are very rare....strange times indeed.

take care

snoopyuk

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
For all those who say these are natural clouds, I call BS, if they are natural, post some pictures. And I do not mean sunset pictures or Aura Borialis pictures, which anyone can see are not even similar to the ones over China.

The earthquake lights are not even close either, so either find some evidence (pictures) of the same clouds naturally appearing or stop acting like you know what you are talking about these are something not seen or reported before from what I can find.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Here are a few links to sites where this Irisation is explained.

link1

link2

NOAA link

NOAA photos

I can understand everyone's thought that these are not natural occurances but the science says otherwise.

Im not trying to sound condescending (everyone has the right to their beliefs) and since this is a great place for debate, but other than opinion and pretty photo's does anyone have any proof scientific or otherwise to state as a fact that they are not natural?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by freecell

welcome to my ignore list.

deny ignorance !!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Not the sunrise. Not the sunset. Not crepuscular rays. Not the sun.

When I took this photo the sun had already set behind the direction I was facing when I took it.

This is a cloud. It formed a perfect triangle, which reached to directly above my head.

<<   2 >>

join