It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im coming clean about my HOAX videos

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It was so obviously a fake because it was edited with spooky music...why would a scientist or serious government worker (whatever you claimed to be) take the time to spook people with daft music...

sad thing is you loser - you wated alot of good people's time...not mine - i just wanted to let you know what a c-ock i think you've been...attention seeking no-brainer!! LOL

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NibiruShock2012
reply to post by whatukno

These videos have got widespread attention over the internet, places saying that myself and the videos are highly credible, this is not the case. Yes the videos are fake, they are not real photos of Nibiru. Not that some of you would have needed that confirmation. The reason why Im here is to put an end to the debate or my particular videos.

Why do it in the first place? Boredom? Fame? Respect? Why... You do realize your going to get slated by alot of people for doing this! I am being kind and seen as though i havn't or am never going to watch the "Nibiru" conspiracy videos i will not judge you.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

Willbert, you have got to be the biggest pranoid on ATS! Serious, why can't you just drop it? You already ran the guy off, now you're just beating a dead horse.

Reason I call you a paranoid is because of one simple thing... ifwe were talking to an account hijacker, and you keep badgering him about it, what do you think he's going to do? Confess? I highly doubt it! For cryuing out loud, does EVERYTHING in life around you have to be a conspiracy?!? One conspiracy was over... DONE FIN! Why the hell did you have to go and turn THAT into something else? Why not start a new thread JUST FOR THAT PURPOSE, instead of being one of the said 'CLOWNS' everyone avoids ATS because of?!? GET OVER YOURSELF! GO TAKE A FREAKIN WALK IN THE OPEN AIR!

Oh, wait... I guess you're gonna try claiming I'm in on this? Here, let me set a new conspiracy up for you... I may be the person who you claim hijacked that account. Am I lying? Could be provokinging you, I could be stating truth. What if... Someone hijacked MY account on ATS and is writing this as well? C'mon man! I know you can come up with a good twist for me sticking up for this guy!

OR

You are just acting immature, and need to self regulate your actions a bit and QUIT ACTING LIKE AN "CLOWN"! Quit pushing for a conspiracy that isn't even there. Be objective, and take into consideration that you are making cloud shapes with this guy. If it's not there, it's not there... if there is something, do something more productive with your time and INVESTIGATE. Don't sit here throwing rocks at people that MAY be innocent. Do your own investigation, and maybe contact YouTube to ask if that account has had any anomalous activity. That would be a good start... talk to the Admins, just like you would contact Springer.

Wait, better idea... have Springer contact them FOR you. Maybe he could get a positive match on the IP's.

Oh! I got a great idea... JUST CHILL OUT A BIT AND GIVE IT A COUPLE DAYS. I mean, seriously you ran the guy off ATS in a single day! That's amazing, man! I mean, you came in here with your fire ablaze and your pitchfork sharpened, and I think your actions were RUDE. Bringing it up, asking, etc is one thing, but man... you embarassed the entire community of ATS.

admin edit reduce the flame heat a little.

[edit on 5-23-2008 by Springer]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Earthscum

Thanks for the [edited by Springer
] name calling.. that implies volumes. Good thing I personally don't care what you think or say either.

Do you think your so unique in having varying opinions that you feel the need to belittle an opinion I have? Guess I should be honoured.. but I'm not.

Enjoy the rest of your existence as you believe it should be lived.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Willbert]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NibiruShock2012

There is something wrong with you. Was your intention to gain prestige on this site? Please. Go back to your World of Warcraft video game.. Better yet.. Go find a girlfriend..

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You know, I could have understood this if had been first perpetrated as a joke that ran amouk. Unfortunatly it seems it was done to see if he could ridicule the good folks here and other boards that are trying to debate and learn. Its most unfortunate that these discussions also rate us among the uncaring others that we are all crazies. We didn't deserve this. Many here work very hard researching whats available to us. Much of what we believe we must take at face value. Its just to bad this persons face is so ugly!!

Zindo

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NibiruShock2012

I actually took a look at the links you posted and I have to say one thing:

How in the entire universe could anyone remotely and unfathomably base their beliefs on 3 movie clips that went for no more than 2 minutes in total.

I dont condone what you did of course and think that deliberate hoaxing without taking in the consequences is just plain irresponsible. Admittedly you did bite off more than you could chew which is something nearly everyone has done in some point of their lives. So we are all guilty on that count, Im no hypocrite so thats that taken care of.

Im just stunned at how many people thought it was unshakable truth just from the clips you provided. I seriously underestimated how people will grasp anything and I mean anything before I saw those clips now I know the lengths and desperation people will go to.

Fortunately I rarely ever visit youtube for that exact reason, as for what I think of the site it is full of nothing but trash and time-wasting garbage, how it has become so popular is also beyond me. Im also fortunate enough not to meet the people who will beleive anything thrown at them from sites such as youtube, all of the people I know are very sane people.

I cant say the same for the Youtube lovers

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

The thing is that you came out swinging at this guy irrationally. It truely ticked me off, and apparently it ticked of NibiruShock2012. All I'm saying is quit acting like a bully and trying to corner him. Remember that sometimes opinion should be reserved and thought out. In this case, you blatantly attacked this guy with some total crap. A better action would've been a new thread DISCUSSING the possibilities you suggested. You remind me of those people that jump up in the middle of a conference and start screaming at the curator, claiming he's working for CIA, and trying to back them into a corner. It's torture tactics, and NS2012 didn't bite. Instead, he's out on other sites badmouthing ATS, and making us all look liuke total asses because of your (and a couple others) actions.

Like I said, a new thread on the subject would've been MUCH more appropriate. I don't apologize for the "name calling". I said it, and I can't take it back, nor would I if I could, because that would be a denial of my own actions. I stand by what I said. I don't want to go into some worthless battle with you over it, but I do feel that you should take careful consideration of actions you are about to take BEFORE doing them.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
You know, I could have understood this if had been first perpetrated as a joke that ran amouk. Unfortunatly it seems it was done to see if he could ridicule the good folks here and other boards that are trying to debate and learn. Its most unfortunate that these discussions also rate us among the uncaring others that we are all crazies. We didn't deserve this. Many here work very hard researching whats available to us. Much of what we believe we must take at face value. Its just to bad this persons face is so ugly!!

Zindo

I'm not debunking people that do their research.. That is the most important thing. But what I cannot forgive is a deception like this.. Why even waste his or her time in making a fake video. Nothing better to do? Please see my previous post.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum

The thing is that you came out swinging at this guy irrationally. It truly ticked me off, and apparently it ticked of NibiruShock2012. All I'm saying is quit acting like a bully and trying to corner him. Remember that sometimes opinion should be reserved and thought out.

One day when you can get 9 billion souls on this green planet to think and respond in kind, I may ponder your suggestion.

In this case, you blatantly attacked this guy with some total crap. A better action would've been a new thread DISCUSSING the possibilities you suggested.

He admits to lying and looks for others in how to recover from something "he" claims he did. You know as well as I that info on the net should be taken with a grain of sault. I consider myself very imaginative and seen and heard things that would make "others" go Hmmmm.....

Because I may not have stroked his ego and catered to his wants and needs you feel obligated to discredit my view about his legitimacy when he says he wants to come clean? I don't believe him as is my right and there by feel obligated to inform not only him but others as well in this thread he created to pursue avenues of assistance by discrediting something "he" says he made on youtube.

You have every right also to believe him if you wish. That is not to say I should believe him or you.

You remind me of those people that jump up in the middle of a conference and start screaming at the curator, claiming he's working for CIA, and trying to back them into a corner. It's torture tactics, and NS2012 didn't bite. Instead, he's out on other sites badmouthing ATS, and making us all look liuke total asses because of your (and a couple others) actions.

Go ahead and put a name to his name calling and those who you feel opposed to. Put a face to those who you and he oppose. Let those negative emotions come out into the open and create a mob to criticize my views and opinions. Why should I be any different then the OP by not accepting harsh criticisms. I applaud you for being a hypocrite. At least I'm not looking to lie about what I believe and will stand by them until I'm discredited not insulted to submission.

Perhaps this mirrors or will spark an understanding on how others may feel when they tell what they believe is the truth, all the while being ridiculed by others who challenge their word/worth because others may not have been privy to something so unbelievable or far fetched and deny what another has to say regardless of the over whelming evidence.

But in your case I feel this will never sink in.. as it could be your image your concerned about more so then what the "truth" may be.

Like I said, a new thread on the subject would've been MUCH more appropriate.

He lied on youtube.. he admits to being fictional for his own objectives, what they are has yet to be determined by you or another.

I don't apologize for the "name calling". I said it, and I can't take it back, nor would I if I could, because that would be a denial of my own actions. I stand by what I said. I don't want to go into some worthless battle with you over it, but I do feel that you should take careful consideration of actions you are about to take BEFORE doing them.

Just pondering it is sufficient for me. I wouldn't expect you to abide by ATS rules of personal attacks. Why should you? Never mind.. I'm not hurt nor indifferent about your mud slinging... we are who we are and wish all to learn to move on for the better.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Willbert]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hello,

I didn't have time to read past the 4th page, but...
I did not see anyone asking what appeared to be the most important question.

"Why did you come clean?"

Not why did you hoax, but why come clean?
Info/disinfo real/hoax
Everyday we have to differentiate just watching the news.

So why?

Mtmind

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I read into about 4.3 pages into this and think I can safely say this guy, nibiru, certainly has an agenda and is slowly giving away pieces of the puzzle so he can prolong this thread as much as possible...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

actually there is some good stuff on youtube..you just need to be able to figure out what is real or not.

i wanted to edit my post,but for some reason i'm not getting the option to do that..anyone know why?

anyways on this Niburu subject...from my research it has passed by us many times and we are still here so i would'nt worry too much...i guess it varies each time on how close it gets...

plus it may pass by while we are on the other side of the sun than it is...l'm no expert so i dunno how that works or would work,but maybe you get the picture.

edit= lol it's letting me edit this post..wierd

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
yeah. D*ck Move man. And yes i think you should be banned. I agree that banning you would then scare away people from confessing to Hoax's they have started, but it says Deny ignorance, and you promoted it. You are not an ATS member, your simply a attention hungry liar. If the slogan was "COME CLEAN HERE" i think it would be cool and your a member to that anyday.

I never cared for people who "Came Clean." I mean thats cool you confessed but you still let it go on for 5 months, damage is done. You discredited yet again the 2012 idea. You are just another set back in a chain of set backs and the fact that you would say you will Fix it in your own time shows your still the same mother lover that started this mess, you got caught and you want to see if you can still come out of on top.

ban this fool and deny ignorance

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Lantian

Sorry I was refering to the OP. Didn't mean to infer I meant you in my post.

Zindo

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
CHILL PLEASE...

Seriously, EVERYONE chill out a little. The guy came here and explained why he was "coming clean", he came here because this is the biggest site on the internet he could come clean on, fair enough.

Yes it's childish and stupid to hoax, yes it's not behavior befitting an ATS Member... But, he wasn't a member when he did it, and he has now realized how big of a DRAG it can be when people who employ ZERO critical thought go crazy for a few minutes of OBVIOUS PhotoShop video and flood you with PMs, etc...

So, the bottom line is NiburuShock2012 is welcome here BUT he also has to be "big enough" to take his medicine for being ignorant enough to do what he did for so long. I agree it would be a different story if he had told people when this first started to spiral out of control that it was nothing more than a movie he made for fun on P.S. but he didn't so there it is...

NiburuShock, if you want to participate here you're welcome to but don't go around crying about the spanking you earned mate, it's just not right.

Springer...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

admin edit reduce the flame heat a little.

[edit on 5-23-2008 by Springer]

Fair enough. I admit I was getting a bit distraught.

I still feel it would've been more fair to NS2012 to start a new thread on this 'new conspiracy', rather than bashing him out of this one. I considered starting it myself, but I don't want to take any part in it. If there's a real conspiracy, I feel it will start to pan itself out soon enough. Keep an eye out... but I just don't see it beyond stretching for another conspiracy.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Here is a question for ya...:
How does one edit videos in Photoshop?
It can be done in only one way. SO tell me, how is editing a video in "Photoshop" accomplished?

Somthing not right with this little confession thing....

youtube/patddd

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

What are you talking about? The guy obviously made the pictures in photoshop then put them into a video editor, saved the video and uploaded it to youtube. Its not rocket science.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I am new here and i found this threat really interesting. I must say as i am astronomer and i am a bit more into physics and stuff and also Nibiru threat appeared in our meteorological forum in context that Nibiru is causing global warming. I have checked some videos myself and it was funny what people do believe in.

Why it was interesting to me? Because of attention it got. I was good boy and read most of your post and ummm fact is media is lying to us all the time, we know what they want us to know and that's about it. Noone is taling any actions about it and here one was fair enough and said his videos are hoax and you crucified him. I would prefer to take actions againist people who are still lying to whole the world and their lies are making deep damage in world economy and killing innocent children and other innocent people.

Anyway it's really nice of him that he told the truth and it's not nice that he was crucified for it. This threat really shows nature of some members.

Have a nice day

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join