It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experiment in Alternative Methods of Earthquake Prediction

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm, something seems to be brewing, time will tell.

Are the tremblor's still happening in your area's Kat and damntheptb. Watching all this is quite intersting.

I'm still keeping a check on animals and water creatures to see if new movement happens.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
I see these posts from those of you who are having 'visions' or dreams of explosions. I have been having those dreams for some time now, at least 8 months. Not like every night or anything like that, but they are so real and so humbling to me. I see the sky literally on fire, I see people hiding inside buildings, military prescence, at first I thought I was seeing some kind of war scenario, but I am conviced now that it is a natural disaster, and the military prescence is just part of what is going on around everyone. Weird though, me and my BFF dreamed about this same scene, I had never told her about mine, and she told me about a dream she had, the dream was almost identical to mine.

Hey Space Cadet glad to see you back. Are you really convinced it is not a war of some kind? We hear rumors that China may try and take Tiwaan during the games and we all know terrorist of all sorts would like to hit the games.

I am very convinced that something is going to happen and push China over the edge were they will be forced to one respond to an attack or maybe they get so bad off from a natural disaster that they strike out thinking someone caused it to happen via scaler technology or something.

Past prophecies give a grim picture for China as far as them being destroyed by Russia and the U.S. but they do a ton of damage themselves before they go down in the end.

When I get home on my faster pc that has spell check lol I am going to research if there is anything in that area that could cause a big natural disaster and if so see if anything looks out of the ordinary.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kattraxx
reply to post by Sky watcher

Thanks. Japan did have that big one, and they were having aftershocks, but those aftershocks were dropping in magnitude down into the 5's. I wasn't positive when I got Char's one very specific precursor for plus 6.0 in magnitude, but I went ahead and trusted the precursor, and posted it.

Yes I did notice the newer trend of the aftershocks like normal and then they increase in size to almost the size of the original quake. Strange for sure.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Observe-- you are the 1,000th post on this thread.

Yes, we are still having small ones, but not very often. In the past couple days, they've been over by the old Lawton hot springs, just a little bit south of Somersett.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hey guys I see nothing that can cause a big natural disaster in the Beijing area like what you are seeing in your dreams. They have one volcano 265km away and its small.

We do know that it is somewhat possible for them to have a big earthquake but the scientist there say its not going to happen anytime soon so I guess its war or a massive earthquake with Lava shooting out somewhere making a new volcano? Don't know but if it is natural you guys should pick up on it before hand.

I will definitely be shocked if the Olympics goes by without a hitch after all of you have seen this event taking place. I just wish I was off these pain pills so I could get back in touch with the environment. I am normally pretty good at being one with nature and sensing bad things.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
New area 4.4 Iceland.

Do I win anything 4 being 1,000th

Japan is having a jolting time aren't they.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Come on Kat make Observe some homemade cookies and send them to him lol, Congrats to Kat for making a great thread and bringing us together to hopefully crack the earthquake prediction dilemma.

I think what it boils down to is that us humans can see and hear allot more than science thinks if we learn how to tune out the clutter and tune in to nature and what it is telling us. I guess thats what that normally unused part of the brain is for.

This experiment has already pretty much proved that.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I agree, with all that is on these 1000 plus posts, there can be no doubt in anyones mind that the possibility of picking up the signals that the earth gives off before an earthquake are definitly a posibility (I say possibility, because we still dont have solid scientifical evidence... and we might never, due to modern science understanding of the subject.....or lack of.). The powers that be, might not ever admit to this, although there are a lot of scientists that beleive that the signs are there, they just need to be read, and that is what we are here to figure out....
I am impressed that we have had many diferent methods that have predicted an earthquake, including body precursers, examination of locations of quakes, visions, etc.
All I can really say is thank you very much to all who have and are contributing to this forum, we have only been at it for a few months, and if anyone mentioned this to me before the swarms started here in Reno, or before I ever heard of the "charolett king effect", I would think everyone is crazy, but now I am a changed man, and believe that we are onto something really big here, with some very positive results.

by the views we have had, I truly believe we have a larger group of people interested, or attempting to experiment of ther own... so if you are reading this, say hi, and tell us what you've found.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hi everyone.
I gotta say this is one of , if not THE best thread on ATS. I've been following it since page 1 and am very very impressed at your transparency in this experiment. It's been a real treat to watch you develope skills and actually arrive at very accurate predictions. IMHO, the OP's deserve an interview on the ATS mix. Really exciting stuff.
Oh, and BTW, 6.9 in Japan today. Saw it on CNN Breaking News, but not good at posting stuff yet.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
6.4 Kuril Islands. The Aleutian Islands have me interested and I am always interested in the Mariana Trench since it is 11 miles deep and the deepest of our waters and the beings I know of are in the deepest of our waters.

Would be nice if we had members in these locations that watched the waters and skies.

By the way I am a "she" not a he.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Damntheptb and I thank you-- it has been interesting, and we owe so much to Charlotte King for her years of research-- lonely years, I'll be they were too. Think about it, when Charlotte discovered her ability to predict seismic events, she was the first... as far as anyone knows, so imagine what she went through, mentally and emotionally as well as physically. Too bad she couldn't come to ATS back then, because being open to out-of-the-box ideas is what ATS is about, and she would've found friends here.

This experiment using her methods has made it that much clearer to me the stunning accomplishment it was to have made sense of the many physical precursors and regions, and I respect the courage it took for her to make it public so she could share it with others who may be in danger.

Damntheptb and I got the idea for this thread because we started researching earthquake prediction methods in an effort to understand what was going on with the Reno earthquake swarm-- and, I believe, to give us some sense of control in a situation where you feel you have none. And once I studied Charlotte's method and began learning to use it myself, I did begin to feel a sense of peace, because I knew if there was going to be a high magnitude earthquake in Reno-- I'd know about it beforhand because I knew what physical precursors to watch out for and because Charlotte herself would warn us through her earthquake alert emails. After months of tremors and moderate earthquakes and never knowing if the next tremor would be a mag 6 or higher, I could sleep at night. And that was big. Having twenty or thirty tremors a day for five months may not seem like a big deal to some since it didn't culminate in a mag 6 or higher. But I can honestly say, after living in the SF bay area for years, I'll take a big mag EQ and a couple aftershocks any day, over the cumulative torture of months of small ones.

I already know that I'll keep working on fine-tuning this method to take it as far as I can. Charlotte's method works with far more accuracy than we have demonstrated, which if you receive her EQ alert emails, you already know. We're still learning-- and it is complicated-- and often difficult to determine which region you're getting precursors for if you're getting more than one region or overlapping precursors, etc.

I think a lot more people are earthquake sensitive, but don't realize it. I say, if you live in an earthquake prone region and you recognize a few aches and pains on this thread, pursue your ability because it'll give you peace of mind. Anyone can contact Charlotte King and she'll help you.

Thanks, Charlotte.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This is somewhat related to what we are trying to do, and Charolette King was the origin of BIO-EQ prediction, and here is a copy of an email i sent her.

Hello Char, I am the co-author of KATTRAXX's thread on the experiment in alternate methods of predicting earthquakes on ABOVE TOP SECRET, and I wanted to thank you for all you work over the years in bio EQ prediction research, as it would not even be a topic of discusion, had you not put in your time and pain figuring out what you were feeling...
I personally beleive there are many indicators before a quake on all kinds of frequency levels, and as humans we have evolved to ignore the 'animal' instinct, and usually dont know its wet, until it rains on us...
We have surpassed 1000 posts on this thread and there have been a lot of accurate predictions, based on 'feelings', observations about locations of quakes, physical precursors like you have documented, etc.
To me this alone is proof that there i more to it than we understand, and to label it all as false science is a grave mistake on the experts part.
I only hope that with all your work and the work being done by people like us and people who just dont like to hear that there is no way to predict them, even though animals can tell when one i coming....
Thank you again, and we hope to hear from you on our thread, even though, I am sure you are a very busy woman.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Come on Kat make Observe some homemade cookies and send them to him [sic]

I just might do that.
I believe she loves cookies.

On to earthquakes, I was still getting the domino islands during the night, and Japan. And still thinking Wasatch/New Madrid this morning.

Generally, I'll post a prediction for the region that gave me the most obvious precursor. Hopefully, I've matched the correct region to the particular set of precursors. Sometimes that will be Alaska or somewhere else that pretty much shakes every day, so I just don't post-- unless, of course, it feels big. I'm wondering what it will feel like before the next big one somewhere in the world. I also wonder why we don't get precursors for some of the big ones we've had.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Yum, yum cookies.

I see the 5.8 in the Aleutians hmmmmmm them Aleutians what can I say. Next the Solomon Islands would be interesting unfortunately I will be away and never know.

Where's Mike

edit: because I'm daffy tired
and I could/can/am able!

[edit on 24-7-2008 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Woo Hoo! 1000+ posts! congratulations! This is by far the best thread on ATS IMO!

Todays aches and pains for me, I am having a 2 tone ringing in my ears, one low and pulsing, one shrill and ringing tone. Pain in the base of my head, at my neck, left hand not cramping, but my pinky and the finger beside it are numb/tingly. Also a pain in my right side, about 10 inches below my ribs.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Magnitude 5.1 - ATACAMA, CHILE
2008 July 25 12:13:07 UTC

Magnitude 4.9 - ANTOFAGASTA, CHILE
2008 July 25 07:48:10 UTC

Been waiting on these... an interesting facet of Chile precursors that Charlotte mentioned in her ATS interview is instantaneous unprovoked anger.

Also, got more domino islands region very early this morning, which is part of what you're getting too, SpaceCadet, your right side pains. I do share the top of the neck, lower back of the head ache with you. I'm not sure about the left hand. I'm getting a bit today; it would be fascinating if there was another EQ in Antactica within 36 hours or so that we could attach to the left hand precursor.

My most obvious precusors right now are sharp pinches in the left kidney area, which Char has posted on this thread are for the South Pacific region-- again, an area that pretty much shakes all the time. For regions like this, we'll only get excited if we feel something at least bigger than 6.0 coming. They have 5.0's frequently. Unfortunately, EQ sensitives will still get the precursors though. Fortunately for me, the precursor aches aren't too intense. But for Charlotte, they are at times so intense that she cannot go to work and if you've read her web site, when Mt. St. Helens finally did explode, she suffered a small stroke. Some precursors do send some EQ sensitives to emergency rooms because the pain becomes unbearable.

By the way, welcome to the thread, MissVicky. How about you? Do you notice any odd aches and pains, etc.? Observe, Mike will be back from vacation next week, I believe.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kattraxx

Speaking of the South Pacific shaking all the time...

Magnitude 5.3 - EASTERN NEW GUINEA REG, PAPUA NEW GUINEA
2008 July 25 20:11:11 UTC

... which explains the frequent left kidney area pains.

I'll give the Wasatch/New Madrid prediction 24 more hours, then call it a miss.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kattraxx

Hi Kat and everyone,

managed to get to an internet cafe so I thought I'd drop in.

I agree 100% that we owe a huge amount to Charlotte; it was her work that laid the foundations for what we are doing today and she had to take a lot of negativity to get her message out that what we do is not only possible but has a legitimate basis. The evidence here on this thread and its sister ("results" thread surely indicate that we are not just making random guesses, systematic methodologies can be used. Charlotte and her methods were studied in great detail by several learned institutions, and I am sure that even at unofficial levels such studies are still going on -- outside of this forum and others like it.

Well, must go now, but just wanted to put in my own words of support for Charlotte and her courageous stand on her abilities.

Mike

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
New pain tonight, my left back side is hurting, in the kidney area, my lower abdomen is also acting up, almost like contractions. Shrill ear ringing, it is very very loud tonight, the deeper tone has ceased. I still have that tingly feeling in my fingers, left hand.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hi there,i have been reading this thread on and off for a while now and i think it is an incredible thread and most worthy.

I am commenting as i feel something in my left ear. A sort of pressure build up that i remember feeling before the last noticable U.K. earthquake that lasted for about a week.It also caused imnsomnia.

After the earthquake the pressure broke and i was left with ringing in the ears for quite some time and i also noticed the household water was not draining away.

Well the pressure is back in my ears (2 days at present) the water is slow moving again and the imnsomnia has returned.

It may be nothing but my past dictates that if i am concerned then i must say something if not and something happens then i wouldnt be able to forgive myself.

On the subject of dreams i have dreamt about coal .Piles of it all over the place.Although that may be due to the Keep it in the ground protesters not too far from my home.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join