It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I just signed up on a Muslim extremist board...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I dunno. I am sure it isn't 2 out of 100, or 4 out of 100 either. I think the "War on Terror" was sparked by and inside job, and I think "Islamic Terrorists" was largely fabricated by the US Government and its MSM. So, I will let others answer that for you

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
where did you get the statistics about the watchlist? 900k? I'm not saying I don't believe you, I always try to look at all sides of a debate. The 900k could be true....here's what I'm thinking....900k at any given time. Meaning they probably cycle people on and off the watchlist when they clear or get added. Our poor Islamic Terrorist Wanna-be here (just kidding) may get on that list because of his affliation however when they see it's just somebody getting info for really no big reason, they take him off. I'm sure there are people on the list who STAY ON and those are the guys who are really up to on good.

The 900k number may be just an average at any given time. We all might have even been on that list, but taken off once discovered we had no intelligence value to what they were/are looking for.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mekanik
where did you get the statistics about the watchlist? 900k? I'm not saying I don't believe you, I always try to look at all sides of a debate. The 900k could be true....here's what I'm thinking....900k at any given time. Meaning they probably cycle people on and off the watchlist when they clear or get added. Our poor Islamic Terrorist Wanna-be here (just kidding) may get on that list because of his affliation however when they see it's just somebody getting info for really no big reason, they take him off. I'm sure there are people on the list who STAY ON and those are the guys who are really up to on good.

The 900k number may be just an average at any given time. We all might have even been on that list, but taken off once discovered we had no intelligence value to what they were/are looking for.

Alex Jones, infowars.com

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

I'm not a lawyer by any means... but I am sure it would be something along the lines of a class action law suit against whatever respective government agency is relevant.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620

I'm not a lawyer by any means... but I am sure it would be something along the lines of a class action law suit against whatever respective government agency is relevant.

Unless you're a multimillionaire, you can't sue the FBI.

You can't stop organized crime single handed.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by thetruth777]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

i think if anything the government would read you're email and dismiss it. want some advise? i was told never to argue with the enemy, they'll end up dragging you down. iraq DID threaten us, they said they were going to blow us and israel off the map. back to the government, can you imagine all the mail they have to read? millions!!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Hence the term:

"Class action"

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by stepfoy

i think if anything the government would read you're email and dismiss it. want some advise? i was told never to argue with the enemy, they'll end up dragging you down. iraq DID threaten us, they said they were going to blow us and israel off the map. back to the government, can you imagine all the mail they have to read? millions!!

erm when exactly did Iraq threaten you?

Was that before you invaded them or was it the second time around?

How exactly would they 'blow you off the map'?
With their invisible WMD's or the bombs and arms that YOU sold to them?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

if christians would dominate? the world would be a safer place

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stepfoy

How exactly?

I'm baffled at that one...

Buddists maybe, Christians no...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

when you said "we" hate jews? speak for yourself! when you say we you better have some back up

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stepfoy

Muslim extremists?

What in the world are you talking about?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by stepfoy
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

if christians would dominate? the world would be a safer place

Minus all the people sacrifices it takes to get there of course

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't agree on the simple premise that almost everything I observe from Christians is about intolerance and judgment. And those things are never conducive to the safety of the people.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
**double post, delete at will**

[edit on 093131p://12u31 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
mabe i shold hold out and read the koran and the hindo ,muslems and arab holy books and see if can find out why they hate americans .
its not that were bombing thier country. ohh,my mistake

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
nooooo than the church will be in power and the fallout will be worse than it is now with our goverment

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nofnak

Countries hate each other. That has been going on since the dawn of segregated civilization. It by no means started when the USA invaded Afgan and Iraq.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Yeah well with the way the government screen ips by using "flag words" to monitor the web, we are probably all being flagged because this thread contains the words Muslim and extremist. If not for those words then for the following:
Bomb,president, Bush, Cheney, assassinate and White house. Just another thing to cross reference me with.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nofnak
nooooo than the church will be in power and the fallout will be worse than it is now with our goverment

We are deviating from the thread topic. Lets focus it more on Muslim/Islam. But I will say that I agree with you to an extent. Realistically The Government and The Church are extensions of the same entity.

[edit on 103131p://12u06 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
You will definately have somebody checking you out if you signed up for a forum like that. Personally I would suggest you don't go on Jihadist forums, for reasons I don't feel need to be stated. Loose lips sink ships buddy, and you'd be suprised at how the littlest slip up or bit of information can be dangerous in the wrong hands. (Jihadists).

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join