It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disgusting Ad....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Ok this thread was about an Ad, and its gone way of topic,

On the topic of the add, if you see it let us know, Right click it so we can get an idea which one it is and get a possible screen shot so we can go from that point,

To discuss this kind of topic I think it would be best for someone to start a thread over on social issues on BTS, that way the topic can be looked in to and conducted in a proper manner,

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Shazam The Unbowed

men do act really badly because i think we got it easy; there is no social pressure to maintain a good image or anything.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shazam The Unbowed

Spoken like a man whose swallowed so much feminist crap he doesnt even feel the chains around his neck anymore.

[edit on 5/5/2008 by Shazam The Unbowed]

So,, you've been there.

- Con
PS; Gee and here the best I was hoping for was some comeback off Tom Lycos show

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiriology

So,, you've been there.

- Con
PS; Gee and here the best I was hoping for was some comeback off Tom Lycos show

You dont have to have had AIDS to recognise the symptoms.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Ok this thread was about an Ad, and its gone way of topic,

On the topic of the add, if you see it let us know, Right click it so we can get an idea which one it is and get a possible screen shot so we can go from that point,

Well has anyone figured out who the girl is exactly or ya know on second thought,, I'll pass on this one. I just don't see what all the fuss is about.

- Con

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight

there is no social pressure to maintain a good image or anything.

No pressure? come on, who are you trying to fool? I am in the height of my high school days and there is a WHOLE lot of pressure...guys just don't give in to it as easily...

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I have no idea, unless we have a screen shot, But seems to be this Hanna montana girly,

Anyhows,

www.abovepolitics.com...

The linked forum is the place to discuss such topics,

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

So its OK to state that all emn are sex fiends?

Not in a sick, twisted, or demented way, no. But with their testosterone levels, yes. Men are more sexually inclined than women in general. Just wanted to throw that in even though I see the request to get back onto the topic. I won't elaborate further as I will remain confident that biological fact is pretty much common knowledge and hope that my original comment was realized to be tongue-in-cheek.

[edit on 5/5/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Not in a sick, twisted, or demented way, no. But with their testosterone levels, yes. Men are more sexually inclined than women in general.

OK then. All women are prostitutes. Not in a sick, twisted, or demented way, they are just far more inclined to screw a rich guy for his money than vice versa.
See, what happens when your logic is thrown back at you?
Now maybe you'll stop being such a misandrist. But I doubt it.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

So its OK to state that all emn are sex fiends?
Hmm yet If I were to say, "All women are prostitutes" that would be offensive? No double standard here.

Men are driven sexually. We're the sexually agressive of the the two, which forces the species to survive. In a scientific sense she was correct. Also speaking as a man...she was correct.

Now to say "all women are prostitutes" is incorrect because that would imply that they only take money or material possesions for sex. I would bet that there are plenty of women who would not sleep with you no matter how much you offered. Scientifically speaking of course.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Men are driven sexually. We're the sexually agressive of the the two, which forces the species to survive. In a scientific sense she was correct. Also speaking as a man...she was correct.

So you dont see a difference between "sexually driven" or sexually motivated and "sex fiend"?
really?

Now to say "all women are prostitutes" is incorrect because that would imply that they only take money or material possesions for sex. I would bet that there are plenty of women who would not sleep with you no matter how much you offered. Scientifically speaking of course.

And scientifically speaking, many men are less driven by sex than by success. Many men are less sexually agrerssive than many women. So again if one is OK. both are.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I don't know whether to
or
so I think I'll just
and move along. And as ZZZ said right above me, men are the sexual aggressors, stereotypically and scientifically speaking. 'Sex fiends' was said somewhat jovially but I'm sure you are aware of the biological facts so I'll spare you the biology lesson.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
if anyone wants to continue this in Social Issues section then go right here:

Social issues Thread

thats if you want to

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I don't know whether to
or
so I think I'll just
and move along. And as ZZZ said right above me, men are the sexual aggressors, stereotypically and scientifically speaking. 'Sex fiends' was said somewhat jovially but I'm sure you are aware of the biological facts so I'll move along.

And scientifically speaking, women have evolved to be attracted to the most high status (ie rich) male she can obtain. "prostitutes" of course was likewise meant jovially.

Also feel free to come here, where I have begun to expose the marxist/feminist conspiracy against manhood.

The Conspiracy against Manhood thread.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

And scientifically speaking, women have evolved to be attracted to the most high status (ie rich) male she can obtain. "prostitutes" of course was likewise meant jovially.

Oh, do cite me some scientific studies on that, will you? I'll wait.

Thank you my darling little misogynist. And I mean that jovially.

EDIT: Ah, I saw your thread when it was posted but didn't respond. I did give you a star, though. Surprisingly to you I am sure, I DO agree with your thread. However, Conspiriology is not a victim of nor has he been brainwashed by such a conspiracy. He is possibly one of the most manliest men you will ever have the privilege of meeting. But he likes animals, children and respects women. Real men do that. Brutes do not. And brutes are not real men.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
ok maybe i was being nice,
GO HERE!: Men Vs Women: Double Standards

im afraid we are way off topic

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

So you dont see a difference between "sexually driven" or sexually motivated and "sex fiend"?
really?

Wow.
Okay, your some sort of male-extremist then. Excuse me for adding a bit of humor to a tense thread.

In a general sense, many women do accept items for sex. I wouldn't call them prositutes because society has made a distiction that money is involved. I believe gold-diggers is the proper term.

Now carry on with your extreme women-hating ways. You do us men just as much harm as having a dedicated Oprah channel by the way.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Oh, do cite me some scientific studies on that, will you? I'll wait.

Thank you my darling little misogynist. And I mean that jovially.

Ask and thou shalt recive.
Study brief

In a large-scale cross-cultural study, Buss and his
colleagues (Buss, 1989; Buss et al., 1990) explored
how much women and men desired each of 32 qual-
ities in a potential long-term mate. The study in-
volved samples from 37 cultures located on six con-
tinents and five islands. The samples included Gu-
jarati Indians, Estonians, mainland Chinese, Santa
Catarina Brazilians, and South African Zulu. The
total sample size was 10,047, with an average of
272 from each of the 37 cultures.
Cultures varied tremendously in the value placed
on some characteristics. The desire for chastity or
virginity (lack of prior sexual intercourse) proved to
be the most cross-culturally variable, as shown in
Figure 1. Mainland Chinese placed tremendous val-
ue on virginity; Scandinavians typically placed little
importance on chastity.
Many characteristics were universally desired by
both sexes. Worldwide, women and men wanted
mates who were intelligent, kind, understanding,
dependable, and healthy. Similarly, mutual attrac-
tion/love emerged as one of the most valued quali-
ties in a spouse worldwide.
Despite these cultural variations and universal
commonalities, women and men differed across the
globe on their desire for some qualities. Women,
significantly more than men, desired »good finan-
cial prospect,« as well as the qualities that lead to
economic resources, such as ambition and industri-
ousness (see Figure 2). Men, significantly more
than women, desired partners who are »good look-
ing« and »physically attractive.« Physical appear-
ance, as voluminous research has shown, provides a wealth of cues to a woman’s health and fertility (see
Buss, 1999 for a review).

Also feel free to look up the works of Edward Wilson.
There you are my dear little misandrist, and I do mean that jovially.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Wow.
Okay, your some sort of male-extremist then. Excuse me for adding a bit of humor to a tense thread.

In a general sense, many women do accept items for sex. I wouldn't call them prositutes because society has made a distiction that money is involved. I believe gold-diggers is the proper term.

Now carry on with your extreme women-hating ways. You do us men just as much harm as having a dedicated Oprah channel by the way.

I dont hate women Zed. What I hate is the BS double standards, dishonest arguments, and the damage inflicted by Feminist philosophies. Not to mention the "poor me" victim attitude they inspire and the fact that they are designed to ensure it "sexism" to hold a woman accountable for her own actions. I hate the philosophies which have led us to where we are today. Philosophies you seem to have swallowed hook, line and sinker.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

so whats your ideal society then mate?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join