It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will the Next Terrorist Attack be on the USA??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
th respect to all previous posts, I would have to say that it will be decided when the next attack will be when bush fancies a war with Iran. Foe Bush is the fella that will order the "terrorist" bombing in America. And to be honest, I feel for you Americans, for # knopws what that man will hit you with next.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
They really don't understand americans well. They alway want to hit big flashy targets. If you really want to scare americans to the core, the attack will be in small town USA. No one is looking for it, so there is little risk of being detected. You can walk into any small hospital and leave a briefcase or backpack. Do it in several places. Most americans feel safe ( It only happens in the big city) and think if I get hurt I can go to the Hospital's ER. This would show that no-one no-where in America was safe.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
my guess would be anthrax, it will be done through the mail just like last time in 2001. Its seems fairly easy to do and it costs billions to clean up. And there is alredy a precedent for it. People are aware of the danger and the terror it could bring to the entire country if done on a large scale

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
honestly Bush is a good guy..calling him a terrorist is pretty mean imo.

do you think the presidents call the shots?

i'm surprised we havnt been attacked again,our government is doing a good job of protecting us so far...if we do get attacked i think it would be another sucker punch aka.sneak attack

cause those freakin terrorists are *snip*(sorry,i get pissed just thinking about them) and like to kill civilians..they are the scum of the earth and need to be removed from this planet.

we need to go around the world and remove them,clean up the planet,get every country onto the path of a proper civilization with laws,rights,freedom,etc. basicly onto the path of goodness.

the human race needs to get its act together so we can join our brothers and sisters in outer space..we have a long way to go..humans can be violent so not sure where we will will stand in the future.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Fibonacci11235

the fist time i seen the word nuke was in your thread. how do you find that disturbing?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti us gov
reply to post by king Pop!p

maybe it wont happen because America is losing tons of money fast. and without any money we cant go to war. History is repeating itself. if we go to war again, we will be bankrupt and we have the food crisis, poverty. Then it might be communist. It will be the new world war. the beginning of WW3

okay I can't bite my tongue any longer. How can you say everything you are saying but have no idea what a dirty bomb is? well by now I guess you do. And as for WWIII, we are already here. How many countries and continents have already been involved in this middle east bulls@#t? You seem like someone who gets his/her news from only a few places. Read up on all you can. The poop is already going down, this time its not France/Germany/England. GB was certainly in this ME conflict at first, and we have the USA, Iraq,Iran, Afghanistan, to a lesser extent, Russia, China, N Korea, and then the big 2, Israel and Palestine. Oh and India and Pakestan. sounds like a WW to me dude.

as for dirty bombs..watch the news, they are talk about quite a bit. you know what an IAB is right?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Will it be a internal or external threat?
Is it the government itself, someone who wants to rule the world or someone who has had it with the US?

Will it be a nuclear economic meltdown to the US or or bio-attack that would do this /ywl2hr to the human species as a whole?

And it doesn't help hearing rumors of war (both civil and worldwide) by the end of the year either..

I don't really know, but the way it is now, something gotta go..

[edit on 1-5-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well, I don't know about "terror" but I can certainly predict the next big attack in general that will hit the USA. I'm envisioning that the first waves will hit on November 5th as hundreds of people who have run around crying "WOLF!" the past couple of years slowly come to the realization that the elections went off without a hitch... no imaginary declaration of lifelong rule by President Bush, no fantasy of martial law being declared coming to life, no handfull of magic beans traded to the NWO in exchange for the United States' sovreignity. There will be a briefly lived resurgeance of fear mongering from these individuals within a few days following the elections as they clammor about how Bush still sits in the White House until the new president elect is sworn in and take office and this will stave off any true escalation in the attacks. Sadly, for these unfortunate souls, the real attacks will occur on January 20th, 2009 as Chief Justice John Roberts swears in whichever of the three candidates currently running wins the general election. At that very moment, under the realization that they've spent the last 8 years predicting the most inane forms of lunacy ever dreamed up, a massive, widesweeping, Earth shattering panic attack will engulf them all as they realize, en masse that they have made asses of themselves over absolutely nothing the past 8 years.

I expect the national and global fallout from this unprecidented attack will be epic in it's unremarkableness and in it's complete non-effect on the nation and even the world.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I dont want to sound pessimistic or anything, why are we predicting or talkin about this?

Did it ever come to your mind anytime when writing these predictions that some Arab sympathizer or terrorist has gotten some new ideas from this?

Im not harping or telling you guys not to talk about this, but I do belive its possible for terrorists to get ideas from this forum and whats posted on here. They get information from the news reports on the news as well.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr
It'll be nuclear and the label on the bomb will have survived and literally say "Made in Iyran". Then Iran can be taken over and oil nicked and everybody will cheer and clap.

Nuclear detonations are tracable to their manufacturer, if it was Iranian we wouldn't find out through a "made in Iyran" sticker being found.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by ppskylight]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
as for ideas being sparked off info here.... nah theyres a wealth of info about possible ideas already out in the form of novels and movies... way more then what we talk about here....

I think after seeing what happened on 9/11 things will head more in a economic fallout rather then huge loss of life.

seeing how money can hurt us way more then actually being dead... Imagine us going thru what Russia Went thru.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost in the midwest
They really don't understand americans well. They alway want to hit big flashy targets. If you really want to scare americans to the core, the attack will be in small town USA. No one is looking for it, so there is little risk of being detected. You can walk into any small hospital and leave a briefcase or backpack. Do it in several places. Most americans feel safe ( It only happens in the big city) and think if I get hurt I can go to the Hospital's ER. This would show that no-one no-where in America was safe.

That would be the most effective attack in a way because it would scare the daylights out of people. I mean no one would expect it, going about their daily business andall of a sudden they've got no business to go about. Then from there on afte people would think twice about even leaving their front doors.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Alright I'll throw my hat in.

Prediction

1. Multiple Cordinated bombs on rail ways/ subways

2. Multiple attack on daycares, public schools

3. Multiple attack on grocery stores and or shopping mall

There are many ways for them to evoke fear.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Could you imagine the response from the WORLD if terrorists attacked innocent children at school on a massive scale (in any country)?

It would be the straw that broke the camel's back.

We don't want this to happen.

I think this specific act would be the opening stages for the end of the world.

Children should never have to pay for the sins of their fathers.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by wdkirk]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I actually pity anyone who is so ignorant as to think that the Bush government has been the reason why we haven't had any more attacks. Just use your head! This bumbling fumbling government completely screwed up every aspect of Katrina, sold our ports to Dubai, opened all of our borders, yada yada. The Homeland Security department is a joke, and some folks think that this is why we haven't had another attack!

The reason why we haven't had another attack is because it was our own government which was complicit in the first one. I fully expect to see the Bush machine spearhead something else around the time of the election so that he can remain in office due to "a national emergency" etc. DON'T RULE THIS OUT!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Exactly, the ones responsible for 9/11 are in our government. I can hardly believe people still haven't opened their eyes to what is really going on in this country even after 9/11.

Open the doors to the end of the world? The end of the world has been happening every day for a long time. It's not going to come out of nowhere all of a sudden. Look around you. It is, however, about to come to a head and very soon. Before the end of the year for sure, something is going to happen that will enable Bush to declare Martial Law.

I believe there will be another attack by the Bush administration. Why else would he enable himself to declare Martial Law if another such event took place? This is all a plan coming together for him. I believe Bush will be assassinated sometime in 2009.

As for the attack, I believe it will be smallpox. It's the perfect thing to use in such an attack and I think there will be several of these attacks simultaniously.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Please read the following thread very, very carefully.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now you know what the next attack will be. I´ll be back and remind you when

* Obama gets the nomination
* Obama nominates Clinton as running mate
* Obama/Clinton win
* Obama dies in a dirty bomb attack

It´s all here.

when. not if.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackwater2012
Please read the following thread very, very carefully.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now you know what the next attack will be. I´ll be back and remind you when

* Obama gets the nomination
* Obama nominates Clinton as running mate
* Obama/Clinton win
* Obama dies in a dirty bomb attack

It´s all here.

when. not if.

You, my friend, took the proverbial thoughts right out of my head. This scenario is very plausible and oh so familiar...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
That's interesting Blackwater.. I'll check out the thread.

For reasons I will not get into here I vote nuclear attack on 1 or more cities, most likely coastal. (New York, Houston, San Francisco and the like)

This attack will be orchestrated by the CIA and it's globalist secret government/intelligence apparatus super counterpart.

Also, when people say 'attack by the Bush administration'.. you have to understand it's not just an administration per say.. there is FAR more to it than that. It's a cabal of elitist all bound in spirit, roughly 6000 of them in close nit wielding incredible power who has their tentacles woven not only into the current administration but administrations past. Also, not only do we have the roughly 6000 at the top, we also have countless minions who wittingly or unwittingly support and enable globalism.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by anti us gov

why do you think the attack will be on and against usa , it doesnt need to be, it can be in another country so that usa can participate in the war caused by that suposed attack.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by dracodie]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join