It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoodwinked at Shanksville: Fairy Tail

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

What happened to Flight 93's tail?

Where did it go?

No tail = No plane.

(And yes, it's me.)

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Excellent video....

No plane, no crash, no evidence.

Simple.

Looks like some type of cruise missile or ordinance was aimed at a prepared crash site.

There were sapposed to be a crash simulation in P.A on 9/11, Shanksville was it.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The dude has some major issues with you. All he does is complain about you when you are referenced on this site, so dont be suprised. I like the video, I think that it is heading in the right direction. I just wish there was more evidence to help us get to the bottom of what really happened out there....

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I have a question for Killtown2 and IvanZana.

This is what it should of looked like.

Is this what the crash scene should have looked like?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I know that you are not asking me, but in my opinion, I think that there would be more debris in an area where a plane crashed. I am guessing that is the point of the short film. There is nothing but a hole, when there should be engines, tail section, bodies.....etc

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
To the debunkers -

Your imaginative twisting of facts rivals that of Arlan Specter's Magic Bullet in the Warren Report. We all know why the impossible magic bullet was invented. You invent theories on how a Boeing 757 (Flight 93) and all its fuel 'Atomized' and"de-materialized" on impact without burning any surrounding grass around the small 10x30ft hole, when there has been not one shred of evidence from the crash investigation to support it, and in fact, actual photos of the crash site disprove you.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This is what some believed happened or didnt happen.

Remember, no plane crashed in Shanksville.

Wow. I am totally convinced now more than ever that NO Boeing Crashed in Shanksville, on Septmeber 11th,2001.

Originally posted by IvanZana

This picture is avoided and undebunkable.

There is no proof of a boeing 757 crashing.

The shoot down theory is proven disinformation started by the people who brought you " Missile on the WTC " Pentagon Hologram ", WTC holograms, not controlled demo, NUKES,... etc.

These people actually start the silly theories so they can easily debunk them later looking 1/2 intelligent, but thats another thread.

As you can see no fuel, no fire, no parts, NO Boeing 757 at Shanksville on 9/11

Mabey they are looking for cruise missile parts?

???

THE SCREAMING THING

At the horseshoe-shaped Indian Lake, about a mile east of the official crash site, several eyewitnesses recalled hearing “a screaming thing” that “screeched” as it passed over the golf course and lakeside community immediately before a huge explosion shook the ground.

Chris Smith, the groundskeeper at the golf course, said something with a “very loud screeching sound” passed over in the immediate vicinity of the golf course before he heard a huge explosion.

Cruise missile video. Look like a small white plane.

This presentation has yet to be debunked.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by IvanZana]

[edit on 25-4-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Here is a link, worthy of a look.

www.flight93truth.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

To IvanZana-

This is what it should of looked like.

You have posted the above image several times on this forum. I'm guessing around 100 times, correct?

Would you care to explain why you tried to mislead people by photo shopping a tail section from a 737 that slid off of a runway and burned and stated that the crash scene of Flight 93 should have looked the same?

Here is a video of the same aircraft that you used to mislead people.

Congratulations! You debunked yourself.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Crash Site:

FOX: Any large pieces of debris at all?
Konicki: Na, there was nothing, nothing that you could distinguish that a plane had crashed there.

Suspicious Debris:

"It was practically intact," Richard's sister, Lori, said of the credentials, which were returned in their wallet. "It just looked like it wasn't damaged or hadn't gone through much of anything at all, which is so bizarre and ironic."

Mysterious White Aircraft:

It was pure white, there wasn't any markings on it, there was no rivets... It was so molded like it was all one piece... It was cylinder, it came back and this spoiler was across it. I did not see any wings... it had to be a missile or an unmanned plane.

Initial Reports:

"A Boeing 767 out of Boston made an emergency landing Tuesday at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport...United identified the plane as Flight 93.

Coroner at the Scene:

"This is the most eerie thing," he says. "I have not, to this day, seen a single drop of blood. Not a drop."

Unusual Crater:

"The smoking crater looked, he says, "like someone took a scrap truck, dug a 10-foot ditch and dumped all this trash into it."

The Dirt:

"The area in which the plane hit had just been backfilled."

Debris field:

"Crowley confirmed that there were two other aircraft within 25 miles of the United flight that were heading east when it crashed, scattering debris over 8 miles.

Exercise Nearby:

"The department, just 2 1/2 months before the terrorist attacks, held a training drill simulating a terrorist attack.

"When the terrorists struck the World Trade Center, Flight 93 was above Westmoreland County and actually wound up in Shanksville

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

''We're dealing with body parts, not bodies,'' Chief Joseph Ranney said. ''Identification will be very difficult.'' Airplane parts were scattered in small pieces throughout the site on Garrett Mountain. Flames Higher Than Treetops

An investigator for the board, Chauncey Twine, said the airplane crashed at an 80-degree angle, clipping trees and landing amid rocks and boulders at 3:15. An explosion followed, sending flames higher than treetops, residents said.

''If the angle of descent was not as great,'' Mr. Twine said, ''the fire would have spread. By impacting at that angle, it was fairly contained.''

At the site, at Rifle Camp Road and Washington Drive near the Great Notch Reservoir, Federal, police and fire investigators sifted through the remains. The parts of the plane were scattered beneath trees, shrubs and rocks, and the smell of jet fuel permeated the air.

query.nytimes.com...

Hey Ivan - notice the similarity of the above quotes to the drivel you
post. They are from a 1988 air crash just down street from my home.

I walked the crash site marking body parts for recovery. We did not
find anything larger than a 2 x 3 ft section of the rudder. everything else
was smashed into "metallic confetti". Based on your theory no aircraft
crashed at this location.

Flight 93 crashed at an angle of 40 deg at a speed of 580 mph. A high
speed, high angle crash results in the aircraft being fragmented into
small pieces, difficult to recognize as belonging to an aircraft.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

So where are the 2x3 foot pieces in this case? There is NO debris there that even comes close. look at it.Just look. There are NOP engines. There are NO photographs or evidence of any engines being hauled out. There is no evidence that anyone ever recovered any passengers from that place. There are NO photo's of any of the supposed jet that crashed..because no jet crashed.

Why in this case do some people still accept a total lack of evidence as Ok? Why do so many people simply accept the lies? Why can't they see that if the government had the proof, they would releaseit? If they had pic's of a huge jet hitting the Pentagon, they would prove it and settle the issue. Right? Why not? But of course when someone points out that no part of the official story can be verified, the perps and the fooled people just say: " Well, we know what happened, cause the TV said so". Great brains we have in the USA ,eh?

The facts are these: 9-11 was an inside job all the way, and vast evidence exists to confirm that fact. There eis NO proof that the official story is true, and we have every reason to believe that in fact the USA was taken by a coup backed by the Neocon traitors and their pal's in Israel. The facts are known, there is no way possible for all of the ' inexplicable anomalies' that exist in this case can be swept away by the examiner..no way. But that is exactly what one must do to believe in the fairy tale that the Bush cabal spews out.

HOW on earth can the people who believe the insane lies from the cabal do it? How can anyone still believe the tale the liars tell? There is SO MUCH evidence ...that is the problem. It is overwhelming, and the average Joe gets overwhelmed very easily these days. With gas out of sight and society going to hell...all ther good factory jobs gone overseas due to the traitors like Clinton and elder Bush, the scum. No wonder so many people simply do not want to hear the truth, and reject it when they do: It is not easy to really understand the truth...it is scary at best. The highest offices have been turned into a continuing crimnal enterprise by murderers and traitors, who only respect the money and power that comes with the top of the heap of the worst people there are.

The senators are cowed by the perps: Anthraz supplied by the Cheney gang silenced them nicely. Just when the 9-11 inside job took place and the fascist and criminal Bush cabal began the push for their already prepared PNAC plan ( Patriot Act), a few senators decried the loss of liberties and the way Bush was taking all power. Then the Bush gang began taking Cipro....two weks BEFORE the anthrax attacks. Ever wonder HOW the Bush gang knew that anthrax was going to be a threat soon? Wonder why no one elsae knew? Just coincidence, huh? Just like all the rest of the hundreds of other ' coincidences'? Unreal, just unreal.

People, can't yopu put 2 and 2 together? How come your outcome is always 5? There is NO proof that the official story is true. None has been shown. All we have are ' reports ' mostly from unnamed sources. Thats a great way to conduct things, huh? NO photo's of ANY of the things alleged....NO photo's of any engines being hauled away. No big parts and no serial numbers checked and confirmed. Ever wonder why no serial numbers were confirmed as being from the jets? The FBI just denies the info and never will confirm it because it didn't happen that way.

It staggers the sound mind...it really does...to imagine that in this day and age there are still people who believe in the LIE, and for no good reason. a total lack of proof is NO problem to them...they just imagine that something must account for it...and leave it at that. Sick.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

So where are the 2x3 foot pieces in this case? There is NO debris there that even comes close. look at it.Just look. There are NOP engines. There are NO photographs or evidence of any engines being hauled out. There is no evidence that anyone ever recovered any passengers from that place. There are NO photo's of any of the supposed jet that crashed..because no jet crashed.

NO DEBRIS! God what have you been smoking? Want debris?

Section of fuselage recovered from woods

Part of aircraft skin (painted in United Airline colors)

Scattered debris in woods

Recovered Flight recorders (Black Boxes)

wtc7lies.googlepages.com...;init:.jpg

Jet engine from Flight 93

Construction bin (Dumpster) full of debris

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Where's the tale?

What do you think happened to the tale or vertical stabilizer?

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
First its TAIL! What do I think happened? The tail was smashed into
little pieces - some 10 bins full of debris were recoved at Shanksville
An aircraft tail (or empennage) is lightly built to save weight - there
are instances of it snapping off do to excessive stress. Prime example
of this was AMERICAN 587 crashed in Rockaway, NY November 2001

This is the picture being flogged around Edit - the tail on Flight 93
do to its forward momentum would have continued into the ground
and been smashed into pieces. The picture you show is that of
a crash landing - low speed, low angle where tail separated from
airframe. FLIGHT 93 was a high speed, high angle impact - tail wouls
be smashed on contact with ground.

[Mod Edit]
Mod Note Please Review: Courtesy Is Mandatory
To engage in stimulating, topical discussion we must minimize the disruption caused by off-topic digressions.

[edit on 26/4/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The video in my earlier post is no longer available.

Here is another video.

WARNING: video contains footage of some blood and burn victims.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

The last video you posted there actually is rather amusing. I wonder what the odds are of a plane hitting that scar in the ground in such a manner as that. If nothing else, that right there makes me want to look into things a little bit deeper.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join