It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Navy Responsible For Earthquakes

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hey danman23,

Thanks for looking into the Columbia thing, I have been making that claim for quite awhile now. (to the disbelieve of many) Glad to see another actually look at hard evidence and agree that "foam" was complete bs!

FYI, I do not think a satellite would be necessary for any of this (directing plasma). If you dig into the patents of Dr. Eastlund associated with HAARP you will find that (and you almost were getting close with the discussion of different layers of the magnetosphere and lower ionsphere being charged seperately) the charged particles that gather at the magnetic flux lines, once they achieve a certain density (maybe this is the tie-in to chemtrails??) actually create a reflective mirror! At that point stored energy or transference of the energy can then be bounced into whatever target they like.

Keep digging man, as the truth is out there, even for the ones that want to deny it. Don't mind them or bother engaging them, they are oblivious to the true realities of our non-constructed world. Peace.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
Could you please let me know what it looked like on last Wednesday? Around 12 noon Alaska time. I have a theory...

It was off and had been off for for 2 and 1/2 hours before and 2 hours 15 min after.

It is picking up something though.. but does not look anything like the HAARP waves. Does your theory involve solar flares or something like that? If so that is what it may have been picking up.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by percievedreality
Hey danman23,

Thanks for looking into the Columbia thing, I have been making that claim for quite awhile now. (to the disbelieve of many) Glad to see another actually look at hard evidence and agree that "foam" was complete bs!

I am 100% sure they did Columbia.. but honestly I didn't even remember that happened let alone that it was done intentionally.

FYI, I do not think a satellite would be necessary for any of this (directing plasma). If you dig into the patents of Dr. Eastlund associated with HAARP you will find that (and you almost were getting close with the discussion of different layers of the magnetosphere and lower ionsphere being charged seperately) the charged particles that gather at the magnetic flux lines, once they achieve a certain density (maybe this is the tie-in to chemtrails??) actually create a reflective mirror! At that point stored energy or transference of the energy can then be bounced into whatever target they like.

Actually, I had considered that they just shot another plasma beam from HAARP and bounced it off the ionoshpere but the beam would have to enter the crust at a perpendicular angle and getting it bounce like that does not seem plausible. Like I said before though they could have shot it at the ionosphere from a location near the epicenter though.. like Crane naval base. I say Crane because they have the equipment there to do it. (check their site.)

Keep digging man, as the truth is out there, even for the ones that want to deny it. Don't mind them or bother engaging them, they are oblivious to the true realities of our non-constructed world. Peace.

I have already dug up the truth. It just about getting some professionals to back me. I have sent emails to professors but have not gotten a reply yet.. (they probably don't want to touch this with a 10 foot pole.) If anyone has a suggestion for who I should contact please let me know. Like I said before if you (anyone reading this) know someone who could help me please show them the data on page 4.

Peace

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I slapped together an animation of what HAARP would look like sending waves to the epicenter.. It is a very rough draft, but I just wanted to put it out there for those of you that don't comprehend what I have been saying the graphs say for April 18th. The spiral wave animation over Alaska is off navy.mil. The waves entering the spiral over the epicenter are speculative since I don't have data for it but has a lot of backing from my previous research and weather maps. This animation should give you an idea to how big HAARP actually is.. (it covers all of Alaska) and how it transmits its energy across the continent.

Click it to see the whole thing... (this animation keeps repeating but in real life it would of course only happen once... and when the spiral compresses it gets weird blue lines that I didn't mean to be there.)

Im going to make a better one later..

[edit on 30-4-2008 by danman23]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Sooo.. any skeptics have anything else to say? You guys have actually really been helping out a lot. I would have never gotten this far with out you.

Well, if they are done I would love to hear from everyone else... what do you guys think? Have you shown this info to anyone? What did they say? Do you have bits of info you think I should know? Have any thoughts on what I should research next? Mostly though I need supporting evidence.. I know there is a lot out there. If you can think of anything that might fit along with this just post it.

Peace

- If the ones responsible for these disasters are by any chance reading this I would like to inform you that God is merciful and will grant mercy to you if you ask for forgiveness and try to correct your wrongs. There is still time to stop the madness. If you guys come forward and truly try to fix what has been started things can get better. I know most of the guys in the military that pushed the buttons were just following orders, so why don't you come forward and explain yourself before it's too late to make a difference. That goes all the way up to our president as well. I think he was basically just following orders from a higher up. May have been his dad, the Rockefellers.. the Rothschilds.. who knows.. the point is there is still time.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I found a comment left by Shannon Defeo on AirForceTimes.com (one of the few websites that even mentions he got in a 5 hour gun fight at his home 7 hours before the first earthquake on the 18th.)

Read what Defeo has to say about letting high ups get away with murder:

"Double standard

In regards to the article �Harsh reprimand issued in friendly fire case� [July 19], I would like to shed some light on double standards.

The two pilots who shot down the Black Hawk received only letters of reprimand.

When Cmdr. Scott Waddle [commanded a submarine that crashed into a boat killing nine Japanese], what was the result? Another letter of reprimand and a $50,000-a-year retirement.

Now, Maj. Harry Schmidt gets a letter of reprimand and keeps his flight pay after attacking our Canadian neighbors.

We have enlisted troops getting Article 15s for drinking a beer under the legal age even though they can die for their country. In our base paper we have reports of people getting Article 15s for not cutting their grass in base housing.

Sure, we have to be responsible, but why does it apply only to enlisted people? Stop letting officers get away with killing, and our leaders will find they will receive a lot more support from the backbone of the military. Units that have commanders who do not support double standards are supported the most.

Master Sgt. Shannon DeFeo

Abilene, Texas"

"Stop letting officers get away with killing" I think we know what his stance would be if found out information that linked the Military to the earthquake. Can people please try to find out what actually happened to him. There has not been a word about the 5 HOUR SHOOT OUT since those small news articles I posted earlier.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I found another article about Defeo.. they go into a little more detail:

"SCOTT AIR FORCE BASE --
Air Force officials released the identity of an enlisted man who was found dead Thursday night in his Scott Air Force Base home.

Master Sgt. Shannon Defeo was found at 10:05 p.m. in his home by 375th Airlift Wing security. The cause of death remains under investigation, according to Air Force 1st Lt. Karoline Scott, a spokeswoman for the 375th Airlift Wing at the base.

Defeo, who was a weather forecaster with the 15th Operational Weather Squadron, barricaded himself in his home earlier in the day. Base and St. Clair County emergency responders worked for more than five hours to end the standoff.

"Sgt. Defeo was a terrific noncommissioned officer and a true professional who not only did his job well but also took care of those around him," stated Lt. Col. Keith Duffy, the weather squadron commander, in a news release. "The squadron and I will miss him."

Col. Al Hunt, 375th Airlift Wing commander, added, "Our heartfelt condolences go out to Sgt. Defeo's family. It is a true tragedy to lose a member of Joint Total Force Scott." "

Source

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I don't doubt that there are quite a few people who have the mindset of being like God. But that is what probably fears us the most. Blame leads to another blame. If a (man made) natural disaster occurs, live of what's being given. Think of it as being a challenge given to us, to make up for our past mistakes.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
I don't doubt that there are quite a few people who have the mindset of being like God. But that is what probably fears us the most. Blame leads to another blame. If a (man made) natural disaster occurs, live of what's being given. Think of it as being a challenge given to us, to make up for our past mistakes.

So you are saying let them be false Gods to us? Let them kill hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people when there is a chance to put an end to it? Those mistakes were not ours.. the people in charge have intentionally been doing horrible things for thousands of years. The only thing we are responsible for is not taking control of our own lives... now is our chance... we are waking up and we have the ammo (evidence.. and not just what I dug up) to fight back. This time we will win.. not them. We will beat them at their own game.. they set up this legal system and we are using it against them.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
any updates ???

seems to have gone quiet after a flurry of posting ..
hope the OP is ok ??

snoopyuk

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Interesting thread Danman. Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents worth. I came across the following links from Tom Beardens web site and thought they could somehow be connected to this thread. Has to do with radar anomalies.

www.cheniere.org...

Check out this image. It was taken in 2004 but happened in your neck of the woods in Illinois.

www.cheniere.org...

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
any updates ???

seems to have gone quiet after a flurry of posting ..
hope the OP is ok ??

snoopyuk

Ya, Im fine. Thank you for asking. I went down to Cincinnati for the weekend to help a friend paint his brothers house. I purposely left my laptop at home. This was getting really stressful.
Notice that all the guys that were trying to debunk me stopped posting. I think they realized all they were doing was forcing me to dig deeper. I do have few more updates.. I will post them soon.

Peace

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by danman23

no probs, glad you are ok and had a bit of time away.

take care

snoopyuk

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedPillTaker
Interesting thread Danman. Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents worth. I came across the following links from Tom Beardens web site and thought they could somehow be connected to this thread. Has to do with radar anomalies.

www.cheniere.org...

Check out this image. It was taken in 2004 but happened in your neck of the woods in Illinois.

www.cheniere.org...

WHat on earth is making those circles?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?

They scare the living daylights out of me. Clicking on any of those links takes you to a radar screen that eventually fills into some sort of circle. can anyone explain what that circle being there means?

Tela

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Telafree

Im not sure what those are but don't be too scared.. if it is HAARP, its just weather modification. I have seen similar circles recently over half of the US when HAARP was on and I was suspecting them of enhancing a storm. Ill post the screen shot a little later

[edit on 5-5-2008 by danman23]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Dan,

Is there any corelation you can see between HAARP activity and the recent Myanmar cyclone?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Part I/II

Greetings,

I have been enjoying this thread. I now wish to join it hopefylly wpill fire into the HAARP debate. I am a trained expert in meteorology (as has been called for on several occasions). First off, yes, a storm system can and commonly does stall out this has been happening long before HAARP and will continue to happen as it is due to something called Rossby waves in the atmosphere (in fact, there are also stationary waves in Martian weather, but of s slightly more subtle type).

Second, those "strange circles" on the radar readout are very common with the new "Next Generation Radar" (NexRad - commonly miscalled "doppler radar" - out that's trivia...). This too has been occurring since before HAARP was operational. These artifacts are caused by lots of things from the radar being pointed at too low of an angle (and thus it picks up low level humidity) to the base level reflectivity being miscalibrated.

I am no fan of HAARP, but 4neither of these very common, very normal occurances can or should be blamed on HAARP. Someone (I cannot recall who) correctly stated that in the case of a normal midlatitude low weather system, lingering contrails are commonplace and are well explained due to the adiabatic lapse rate and the lifted index (a measure of the mean vertical velocity over a large scale area).

I should also point out that I worked at a national weapons laboratory for more than 10 years in a physics department. While it is certainly not impossible to get electromagnetic energy to couple with the ground, it is difficult at best. What do I mean by "coupling in with the ground"? I mean that it is not enough to provide the energy for an event, whatever that event is, you also have to somehow get it to couple into the system you are trying to impart the energy into. So, for example, say you have an amount of energy X that is in the form of electromagnetic energy (as is produced by HAARP) - then you somehow need to couple that energy into whatever physical system you wish to impart the energy into, in this case, if you want to produce earthquakes, you need to impart it into the ground. Some fraction of that energy will be lost, so the net amount you will impart into the ground will be Y with Y < X.

The hypothesis (that is all it really is as far as you know right now - from the standpoint of being based in physics) that HAARP is using the Van Allan Radiation Belts (there are two, an inner and ann outer one) as a dynamo to generate feedback and then somehow be projectable to a specific area is possible, but dubious. I will provide some food for thought and links that I recommend you look into for more information to help guide you on your path.

We do know for a fact that there does exist a special place in the Van Allen Radiation Belt where the coupling does act like a dynamo. But this is highly variable on a day to day and hour to hour basis and is also affected by the net flux of solar energy into that region, which in turn depends on sunspot activity among other things.

Pqrt II / II

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Pqrt II / II

I will leave you with one final thought to chew on: It was not us, the United States, who accidentally discovered this sweet spot in the ionosphere due to Project Argus Prime (nor, actually, any of our other high altitude nuclear tests)... Why is this place special and of importance in the nuclear community? If you know where this sweet spot is, then you know how to impart an EMP on your adversaries satellites. That was the rationale at the time. It was the Russian's who hit the right altitude, at the right latitude in one of their shots. In fact, it was one of the shots in the last two years in the Russian high-altitude weapons program. Take a look into that and then you might be onto something...

Finally, might I make a friendly suggestion that you check out pre existingthe ionosondes (same thing as a digisonde, as has been discussed herein already) at various global locations and create a global understanding of what is really going here (i.e. with more than one ionosonde( you can tell something about locality and velocity of a moving wave phenomenon; with three or more ionosondes you ocan triangulate data and start to understa?

Woody

(Edit: Cannot even spell my name)...

[edit on 6-5May-08 by WoodyAcres]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
137.229.36.56... Digisonde

Here is the HAARP full set of data tools.

This is nothing secret, it is a page open to the educational community.

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberbian
137.229.36.56... Digisonde

Here is the HAARP full set of data tools.

This is nothing secret, it is a page open to the educational community.

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

If you go to that the first link you posted then click on Survey of latest Ionogram then try to go back as far as you can it stops at April 19 2008
When I started looking at the graphs form April 18 on, about, April 20 they were still available on that page. But when I tried to go back further it said "data unavailable". Being a website developer I knew that there was a possibilty that the graphs were still on the server even though there was no access to them from the frontend. So I figured out how to modify the URL to get back to what ever date I want to see all the way back to Jan 1 1999... Oldest graph on the server.

I did not do anything illegal by the way. Anyone can do it.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by danman23]

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join