It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent trip to Area 51- Guards cross the line

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
Dude you are not very bright...You should know with todays technology they were listening to every word you spoke. Better think twice about going back, because once you have something on them is when they usually decide to disappear you. Maybe not over that, but you see why all they would have to do is shoot you and cqarry you and your girlfriend over the line. No questions asked, you were caught in the forbidden zone and no one will ask any questions that will get anywhere.

Not trying to scare you, but you should be very scared of giving them any kind of trouble from now on, stay at home and seek adventure in a much safer area, like your back yard.

Eh, call it foolish, but we are actually going back at the end of the week. We've been back a couple times and nothing again.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
ALL RIGHT! Im here to tell YUNS something. Ive been retained by BKnapples to come and straighten out some folks. He's a good guy that had a run-in with overzealous guards at area 51. This aint alien wrestling and corn chips or frozen bigfoot. It is an account of experience with human guards in a top secret area. Not hard to believe they can open up a car lock to get rid of the video evidence. They probably enjoyed every minute of it. Thats how bullies roll. Got some bullies on here too I see.

Got your back Napples!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Bknapple...

Would you be kind enough to post when this happened? (Day, and Month please.)

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by microcosm

mmm, this was a while ago, I'll have to check my old calendar or ask my gf as I dont have the date memorized. I'll post it in few minutes. I do remember two ladies crossing the border that day, and no not the two old ladies on that youtube video. this happened a while before this vid surfaced on ats

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Looking back , I think it was April 16th. I may be off by one or two days. But it was def the week of my birthday April 14th.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I'm not buying that with 70 minutes of battery life you left, went to the burger joint, got burgers and whatever drinks you said, and came back and happen to capture all this on a memory card which you didn't remove from the camera immediately and put somewhere safe.

This video would make you rich. If this really happened, I don't even have to post what you are.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
bs story. bknapple is a joker.

2nd line.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by raven bombshell
Got some bullies on here too I see.

I refer you to www.abovetopsecret.com...

thread "I served in a USAF Helicopter squadron in Vietnam"

Originally posted by raven BKNAPPLE
sorry, no clue if you were really in the usaf, but i have to doubt anyone who registers on this site to speak in bad english, bad spelling, and then spew out how ufo's are real cause you know someone at area 51.

What a bad pilot this guy must have been spilling the beans on area 51 and ufos at a usaf reunion no less.... Unless the op can answer some questions and make some sense, i feel the [HOAX] label rapidly approaching

Bknapple appears to have joined the bully club

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferengi

Intelligent rebuttal.. 'bs' Whatever. Any holes that have been poked, I have answered. I cant do more than repeat the same story over and over again... Cant change the truth.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferengi

double post

[edit on 24-8-2008 by bknapple32]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
You know why this is a crock of dung?

First off the so-called wackenhut camo dudes or even the USAF Security Forces have no jurisdiction outside their Area of Responsibility(even when deputized like most)....they cannot and will not risk that....I know for a fact being a former Security Forces member and former lame wackenhut(Nuclear) employee, And no I am not claiming I worked at dreamland. I was a Silver Flag Alpha instructor/Cadre for 2 years at Nellis, then was sent to Minot AFB to guard stupid nukes....yawn what a boring job.

And I think if they were willing to take a risk like that, they would have held you at gunpoint and demanded the camera, not illegally popping a lock and rummaging around for photographic equipment.

And if any "normal" person was camping and heard an unknown engine or footsteps approaching the tent....heh, I'm not even gonna finish that one.

Sound of the big gun? seriously you made me laugh with that one...this is not the movies, you would have not heard a safety clicking or them racking a round in the chamber it's not that loud and I'm pretty sure their "SOP" requires that to be done before hand..like upon assuming their post.

Next time, study up some more and come back with a better story.

You couldn't even provide links or photos.....I figured you would have since you are so savvy with electronics and hidden cameras.

Not trying to be rude bro, but it doesn't sound too convincing. This is not the 1950's, they cannot and will not go around doing things like the men in black outside their jurisdiction

I'd like to see some credible "Area-51" experiences for once.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Disinfo Agent1966]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Disinfo Agent1966

disinfo, you obviously didnt read my responses to any one else's points. Cause all you did was repeat the same ole same ole.

I said big guns, because thats what I know they carry, no need for movies. Anyone who has studied the cammo dudes knows they carry large firearms. And you have no idea how far their jurisdiction goes when they are a PRIVATE SECURITY FIRM. They are not USAF.

Links? What on earth would you want me to link you to? Area 51's homepage???

Take a gander before you accuse. Lol, telling me to study up, yet I've answered all this stuff before...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I've read this entire crap thread. And your responses are garbage..provide some real proof.

The cammo dudes still are a mixture of Wackenhut and USAF Security Forces...however wackenhut provides more personnel. I know wackenhut is a private firm...they are contracted by the USAF and follow USAF guidelines along with theirs.

Links...ie myspace with pics with you doing your groom lake outdoorsman crap, photobucket with uploaded pictures of past excursions...it's really not that hard. I'll apologize if you provide real stuff.

I know you've provided answers before. With sketchy answers.

Until you prove otherwise....this is a bucket of steaming feces.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Again he doesn't address the real issues. You have 70 mins of battery life. You went and ate and came back in 70 minutes and this was on your memory card?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

He also stated he had video evidence showing cammo dudes ransacking his camp site(Which was later stolen). This is a big deal since it's outside the boundaries of Area-51 and not of their jurisdiction. A normal person and being an ATS member in a true event would have left and uploaded it to youtube, ATS etc...ASAP.

The boundaries are clearly marked by signs and usually have 25-50meter buffer zone depending what is stated by the DoD Directive 5210 and localized AFI 31-101.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by Disinfo Agent1966]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

um no, a normal person would not of just left to upload it on ats, youtube, or myspace. i had no intention of posting had I of still had it. Simply for the fact that most would of just claimed it was staged. Not to mention that its an hour and a half drive. After driving all that way, taking an hour to put the camp site together, why would I drive back for a video I really had no intention of posting. Had I of come on here with this story and a vid, and you all asked for it, I'd of then posted it waiting for everyone to say STAGED. Instead I told the truth... If i was going to go to all this commotion, why not stage it in the first place? Would be easier and end the arguments.

The 70 minutes argument to me is pointless. I left when it was still daylight, so obviously they went to the camp around daylight, so hypothetically, looking from an outside perspective, they could have gotten to the camp as soon as we left.

And if you really read my 'crap' thread you would have seen that I have posted trip reports before.. One being on dreamlandresort.com from October of 2006. On that trip report would be pictures as well. So again I say, please read and follow directions before you want to use all negative connotations against me when you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

P.S E G &G provides security for area 51 through wackenhut. They are not USAF.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by bknapple32]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I never said EG&G was USAF. I said the installation is USAF used by EG&G and the security is a mix of Wackenhut and USAF Security Forces....but heavier on the Wackenhut side since the global war on terror.

No one cares about crappy ass dreamlandresort.com, I could easily pick a thread there and say it's mine. Why don't you post pictures elsewhere? Tell me that.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Disinfo Agent1966]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

crappy ass dreamlandresort.com......... lol.You have shown your knowledge of the subject with that one line.

funny. anyone who has researched area 51 knows that dreamlandresort.com ranks among the BEST for all area 51 information.

Wanna know what the b stands for in bknapple.... Ben.

the trip report is posted by Ben. the same pictures are on my myspace as well.

www.myspace.com/benknapple

then go to dreamlandresort.com and look at the only trip report posted by Ben on Oct 2006.

and you are proven wrong, yet again.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

OOOh, Ahhhhh, an Aries

So I see you're still battling the skeptics lol...I am just glad I can see your pic now in your profile.....nice..smile

You do realize that I now believe your story, at least you didn't say that Reptilians stole your girlfriend in the chaos

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
forgive me if significant points have been raise already

but i have serious issues with this story - and all revolve around the conflicting demands that force the ` camo dudes ` to flip / flop between hyper comptetance and assuounding stupidity to maintain the story

my paraphrasing of this tale [ and observations - in italics for clarity ] ] follow

the OP and GF set up camp alongside A51

before leaving camp for a trip into town the OP sets up a camera that has limited battery life no remote operations features to ` monitor the camp `

the camo dudes then ransack the camp - but as these are the stupid camo dudes , but fail to either find the camera by serach , or notice it being set up - they must have had them under surveilence - for 2 reasons
1 - they knew that the coast was clear
2 - later they ` knew` where to find the camera [ see below ]

the OP & GF return to camp - and undetered by what they find review the evidence , hide it in the car and blissfully go to sleep

now the hyper efficient camo dudes return and steal the camear - knowing EXACTLY its significance and location

see the problems that this story seems to throw up to a casual observer ?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join