It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Jimmy Carter is a Vampire???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
There is no reason for this. There is only one strange thing going on in my life right now that I can't explain.

The top of my head is on fire.

I feel odd even saying this, but the top of my head is on fire and I can't explain it. I am worried sick that I have a tumor or some sort of skin problem. But my skin is fine. It's just that the top of my head is really hot, all the time. Like I have a fever in only the center of the top of my head.

How freakin' weird is that????

Back to the subject though. When the energy was drained from me, I felt it being drained. When I stood up to leave I saw her sitting behind me and I knew somehow she had made some sort of connection.

I don't want to accuse someone of something they may not be guilty of, but it was just a feeling inside me. This had happened.

Thats all I can say on this right now.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Well, I would have to say you probably did have a legit experience with a soul-sucker. My experiences have never been so pronounced in a public setting, but I know that it is possible.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Since the top of your head is on fire, would you mind sharing with us the first thing that comes to your mind?

just start typing, don't correct any typos and let loose.

Start now and don't look back

[edit on 19-4-2008 by Alxandro]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Not sure about why your head is feeling hot... That's pretty rude of her to drain you like that, unless she did it by accident, some don't know how to control it and do it spontaneously. Most people/psychic vampires choose to cull a little of energy from a large crowd, so no one feels the effects while they still get a rush. Or else they'd ask first, you know, to be polite and all.

Psychic vampirism is just another form of energy working, you don't need to be a "vampire" to be able to do it, just to be able to work with energy. Everyone gets tired sometime and "psyvamps" just choose to give themselves a lift by skimming energy off the top of other people, instead of, say, drinking a red bull.

I wish I could see that picture of jimmy carter! Would be interesting haha.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by poisonmekare

I've never seen a soul-sucker ask for permission. But otherwise I pretty much agree with your post.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Everyone I know who does it has a person they are close friends with who provides the energy. Usually someone who is extremely high energy to begin with.

You're right that if they are taking from a stranger they won't ask permission but most have an arrangement with a person they know. One friend didn't realise what he was doing and would drain me every time I saw him until I told him to stop and in a way helped him identify when it was happening. Now he has an arrangement with another friend.

I've even done it a few times in a crowd, just taking a little from everyone. It's not really hard or anything and it does perk you up quite a bit.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I finally found that image from FOX news. Looks like it may not have been photoshopped after all.

[IMG=http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/5172/jimmycarterxw2.th.jpg]

Carry on.....

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

Nice find!

Definately looks like he's getting a little long in the teeth.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by mrwupy

Since the top of your head is on fire, would you mind sharing with us the first thing that comes to your mind?

just start typing, don't correct any typos and let loose.

Start now and don't look back

Energy. Lots of energy. Moving near me and I don't know it's intentions. Focused but unable to see what I'm focused on. Heat, in my head but also sometimes in the bottom of my feet. Ungrounded. pregnant with something, but not knowing what that something is. What will come forth? I'm losing my mind, if I ever really had a mind to lose. Let it be swift, end this...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join