It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington Plays 'Tibet Roulette' with China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Washington Plays 'Tibet Roulette' with China

www.globalresearch.ca

Washington has obviously decided on an ultra-high risk geopolitical game with Beijing’s by fanning the flames of violence in Tibet just at this sensitive time before Beijing Olympics. It’s part of an escalating strategy of destabilization of China which has been initiated by the Bush Administration over the past months. It also includes the attempt to ignite an anti-China Saffron Revolution in the neighboring Myanmar region, bringing US-led NATO troops into Darfur and turning India into
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
an appalling conspiracy of America and EU.

www.globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I almost wish that were true. At least then we'd know our government is aware of China's rising as the next Communist Juggernaut.

The problem is though, a HUGE trade imbalance with Walmart as the pipeline of US money into the Chinese military, much like Japan before WWII.

Walmart must be shutdown and US companies forced to withdraw from China if the US expects to remain the US over the next several years. There must be no North American Union either. The New World Order Pie in the Sky BS should not be tolerated by US citizens. These 'Elitists' should be challanged and taken down a few pegs. The US is the US and should remain so!

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

US remains US by seperating other country that would be a competitor. that is your logic..

us remains us on the basis of other nation's disintegration and tribulation.right?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The US remains the US because of the 200 and some years of bloodshed to over equal rights (Civil War).

The US remains the US because the US won the cold war against Russia.

Now, the US is being threatened by NWO initiatives, both by China and US leaders of the past three administrations and in-line for future ones.

The decomposition of the US started with China engagement based on NWO objectives.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

NWO (if it really exits) is the basic democracy among the world.
why would US remain the hegemony? is it stipulated in Bible?
why does NWO threat the US?
what China has done means to split the US?

american civil war was to keep unity of the nation, not for the equal rights, i guess.

[edit on 17-4-2008 by wwssii]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

I agree, fundly enough I believe the US has to stop its use of China.
You might as well setup direct bank desposits into the Chinese military at this rate.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
wwsii - you're going to have to get on some of the other boards make US citizens doubt their country and believe in China's 'peaceful rise'.

I don't how much Beijing is paying you, if at all, as part of their campeign to spread US hatred, but dude get back on World of Warcraft. I can't find your character.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

i love peace so dont know how to play Warcraft.
i say nothing about china's rising.
maybe what we should focus on is whether US is a peaceful hegemony in this thread.

top topics

join