It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masturbation 'cuts cancer risk'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I'm am stunned that this thread has not been closed yet? There obviously needs to be a board totally dedicated to the art of tossing. We could talk about the Monica Lewinsky conspiracy, discuss UFS's - Unidentified. Flying. (think about it). The New Wank Order and other very important conspiracies.

What do you think moderators?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dingleberry77

Honestly, I am stunned that you are so adamant it should be closed!

Based on what? Vague sexual innuendos?? Heh. When there are so many threads containing some of the most hateful things conceivable, which don't get closed, yet this one should!? I am curious as to why you keep clicking the link that brings you back to this thread to read? If you are so disgusted, you know?..

[edit on 033030p://22u38 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

That's just DB's wry Aussie sense of humor.
He's a good egg but us Americans sometimes misread his humor.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dingleberry77
I'm am stunned that this thread has not been closed yet? There obviously needs to be a board totally dedicated to the art of tossing. We could talk about the Monica Lewinsky conspiracy, discuss UFS's - Unidentified. Flying. (think about it). The New Wank Order and other very important conspiracies.

What do you think moderators?

Nah! You would probably have to spend ungodly amounts of points just to get into that forum.

However, I heard the NWO is looking for a few good men. The initiation is pretty intense....but im sure yall can all handle it....this thread prooves it.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Well then I blame it on my lack of worldly knowledge and funds to travel!!

[edit on 033030p://22u09 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

That's just DB's wry Aussie sense of humor.
He's a good egg but us Americans sometimes misread his humor.

Totally off topic...but why does it say BANNED under your name? Your clearly not banned

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Hahaha I have wondered that same thing on so many members over the long span of time I have been on ATS, heh... Do people change their heading to that!?

[edit on 033030p://22u32 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

hehe. Me just being a mischief maker. I deleted my avatar, changed my mini-profile background color to hide the word 'member,' and purchased 'banned' as my subtitle. Everything else is put back the way it was but not sure what to put as my subtitle. I'm opened to suggestions, though.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Not trying to drag this thread down all, but I'd like to remind everyone of a couple of things...

First of all, according to the Terms and Conditions that we've all agreed to to come here:

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

Emphasis mine.

With this in mind, please remain on topic, and adhere strictly to it, else we'll be forced to close it.

TheBorg
Forum Moderator

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Ash is right, it's just my Aussi sense of humor, or lack of sense of humor, depending on who you ask.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Man that was a classic. Been a little down this whole week, but you just made my month!

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
This was on the first page of the medical/science section, so don't blame me for reviving old threads, with a subject like this how can you possibly not post in it. All I'm going to say is that since I don't smoke, I guess I'm basically covered. I have a friend who lost his dad to cancer, and I would say "maybe he didn't take long enough showers" but that probably wouyldn't be nice.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I AM IMMORTAL!
Nah but that is pretty funny, good post.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Master_Wii

Now, Wouldn't having/getting Wet dreams contribute to any of this cancer help?

Just a thought

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join