It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Top Secret Teams Outlining Future Adaptation Strategies For Survivors Of Global Warming?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Are Top Secret Teams Outlining Future Adaptation Strategies For Survivors Of Global Warming In Year 2500?

topsecretpolar101.blogspot.com

Although the Homeland Security department, the FBI and the CIA in the
USA (and similar agencies in other governments around the world,
including the UK and Australia and Norway, Germany and France and
Russia) won't divulge details -- if indeed any exist, although there
is speculation that some details do exist but only as classified
information at this point -- it is very likely these departments of
the USA government have already convened secret teams of top
scientists, engineers, urban planners and other disaster experts to
discuss and plan for eventual "human population retreats" in northern
regions of Alaska and Canada, and other parts of the Arctic Circle
region from Norway to Russia.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

Mod edit: The use of All Caps - Please review this link.

[edit on 14/4/2008 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
[snip]

DETAILS:
pcillu101.blogspot.com...

topsecretpolar101.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod note: As appears on the entry form of the Breaking Alternative News Forum, 'Max 2500 characters of your own material.'
Continued copying and pasting of the source article is not allowed. You are expected to offer your own twist or take on the news article.

[edit on 14/4/2008 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Is anybody reading this? Reactions? Or off everyone's radar.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Mod note: As appears on the entry form of the Breaking Alternative News Forum, 'Max 2500 characters of your own material.'
Continued copying and pasting of the source article is not allowed. You are expected to offer your own twist or take on the news article.

Understand, thanks for heads up. There is at present no news material about this topic, for the simple reason that no self respecting MSM media or even blogger wants to talk about the issue. Not yet. What I want to know if others here have heard news or reports about this, or if they have thought about the issue. That's all. This news will never appear in the New York Times or the Le Monde. But surely somebody has heard reports here and there, no?

Even the Age of Consequences report, by a team of top experts, talked about this issue, quietly.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
If this is true then I know where I would want to move. It is a good thing the U.S. bought Alaska huh....

Ill look more into it, that is an interesting read... regardless of if its based on facts or not.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Some recent months ago, it was disclosed on Fox News, that one of the Scandinavian countries, either Norway or Sweden (sorry I can't recall which), was preparing an underground "Seed Bank." This facility is a state of the art, high security vault-like center, where large selections & quantities of food seeds are stored, in the event some catastrophic earth calamity should occur.

Sounds to me that who ever is behind this "program" is making some overt claims as to thier intentions. Smart move on the thinkers & planners, but for the average "Johann" I doubt they will get a chance to queue up for a bowl of soup.

Things have changed since the early days of the Cold War era, scientifically, socialogically, techologically, (just to open up). I speak from experience, as I recall the Cuban Missile Crisis, so you can guess my age.

If some horrific event should occur, I am sure those who are in charge will have "everything under full control." All others need not be concerned. Sorry, but do not expect any customer service nor support.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Here's some background info"

What's the hottest book in America right now?: You want to know? It does not cover the polar cities strategy team, but later editions might include it.
It's a new book by Trevor Paglen, google his name.

titled:

I COULD TELL YOU BUT THEN YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE DESTROYED BY ME: IMAGES FROM THE PENTAGON'S BLACK WORLD

“A fresh approach to secret government. It shows that these secret programs have their own culture, vocabulary and even sense of humor. [The patch for the polar city planning team remains unseen].”
—Steven Aftergood, The Federation of American Scientists

“A glimpse of [the Pentagon’s] dark world through a revealing lens—patches—the kind worn on military uniforms.... The book offers not only clues into the nature of the secret programs [such as the polar city planning program for survivors of global warming], but also a glimpse of zealous male bonding among the presumed elite of the military–industrial complex. The patches often feel like fraternity pranks gone ballistic.”
—William BroadThe New York Times

“Gives readers a peek into the shadows ... Department of Defense spokesman Bob Mehal told Newsweek that it ‘would not be prudent to comment on [the polar cities planning or] what patches did or did not represent classified units.’ That’s OK. Some mysteries are more fun when they stay unsolved.”
—Karen Pinchin, Newsweek

They’re on the shoulder of all military personnel: patches that symbolize what their unit does. But what if that’s top secret?

In a work that combines ingenious journalism and bizarrely encoded art, author/photographer/investigator Trevor Paglen uncovers seventy–five never–before–seen–in–public military patches that reveal a bizarre secret world of the American military.

Paglen investigates classified weapons projects and intelligence operations by examining their own imagery and jargon, disclosing new facts about important classified military units—here known by peculiar names (“Goat Suckers,” “None of Your #ing Business,” “Tastes Like Chicken”) and illustrated with occult symbols and ridiculous cartoons. The precisely photographed patches—worn by military personnel working on classified missions, such as those at the legendary Area 51—reveal much about a strange and eerie world about which little was previously known.

The author has also assembled an extensive and readable guide, based on extensive interviews with military sources and government records, to the patches included here, making this volume perhaps the best available survey of the military's black world—a $27 billion industry that has quietly grown by almost 50 percent since 9/11.

Who is TREVOR PAGLEN?

He is a geographer by training, and an expert on clandestine military installations. He leads expeditions to the secret bases of the American West and is the author, with A.C. Thompson, of ''Torture Taxi: On the Trail of the CIA’s Rendition Flights'', which the New York Times praised as “the real thing . . . and not on the evening news.”

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by danbloom

To me it just appears that you are a sales agent?

If this guy was as caring about the world as you say i would make a documentary and put it on youtube. Thats just me?

top topics

join