It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Passion of Christ" in Prophecy, for Dummies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton
Mel Gibson's movie the Passion of Christ fulfills the prophecy about the Image of the Beast perfectly. The word used for Image in that prophecy, is Eikon, or Icon. The prophecy also say that the Image of the Beast will be worshipped all over the world as the true likeness of the Messiah. Of course if you are rightious, even if it had been the True Image of God, it would be a grave sin to even keep it of think about it. But as in this case, it should be even easier to smell the rat, or to find out who is with Jesjuah and who is against him.

Many who cry Lord Lord will be ignored that Day and cast in Hell, for they worship another Lord. Namely the Merovingean king Clovis I who converted France to Catholicism around the same time the Bishop of Rome started calling himself Pope. In return Clovis I received many gifts from Rome. Among other things, he was blessed by the pope and coronated to be Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire forever. A blessing which can be compared with how Solomon was blessed by God to eternally sit on the throne of 12-tribe Israel. Another thing he obviously received, was the honor of being depicted as Christ on all their idols. Like you see an example on below:

The Shroud of Turin cannot be any of the shrouds Jesjuah would be wrapped in, since there was a separate headpiece, separate arm pieces and so on, while the Turin shroud is a full body wrap. Nevertheless, this shroud has been regarded the shroud of Christ, and has been used as the model for nearly every Christian idol known. Down to the least detail.

The prophecy says that the False Prophet (the Pope) will make an Icon of the Beast who was slain but came to new life (the Roman Emperor, or even C�sar which itself means "Severed". Julius C�sar who was assasinated was the father of another Julius C�sar, whom we know as Augustus. Also not long after the fall of the Roman Empire, it shot out of the ashes in new cloathes as the Holy Roman Empire). It is also said about the Pope, that he will condem anyone who will not worship this Icon to Hell. Something which seems to have been the rule until this day. These days it is the people themselves who are condemning people who critisise these icons to Hell for being stupid, evil cultist, satanistic, blasphemic and what's worse.

But the most interresting part of the Prophecy, is when the Pope orders that the Icon should be brought to life, or animated. In other words making a film displaying his Messiah, C�sar Clovis I conquering death like if he was Jesjuah. That's rather horrible, and when Christians say this isn't about the Image of the Beast, I suggest they read the passages once more. Revelation 13 contains a dooming review of "the Passion of Christ".

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 25-2-2004 by Hamilton]

Unless of course none of it's true. Then there will be some pretty disappointed souls doing the Homer Simpson head-slap. "Doh!"

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
*shaking ball*
Is the shroud of turin real?
yes

*shaking ball*
Is it representing the Son of Man?
ask again later

*shaking ball*
Is the shroud an actual holy relic?
maybe

*shaking ball*
Does the Shroud of Turin depict the Christ our saviour?
don't know

*shaking ball*
Will anyone see the silliness in this round of posts?
no

There you have it, straight from the magic 8 ball!

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Personally, I am not so sure of the whole prophecy angle. As with all prophecies, reality can be "molded" to fit. Things are so general it works.

Also, it is just a movie. Controversial, but still a movie. Mel could have made one about 9/11 and people would say he is helping terrorists take over the world. He simply had a belief and brought that to the screen.

Love it or hate it, I will say this movie has helped ATS with many religeous topic threads, and certainly helped some people get many ATS points. I mean, 28 page thread about Jesus' skin color?
Amazing.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
I mean, 28 page thread about Jesus' skin color?
Amazing.

Buy a box of Crayola "Flesh Tone" crayons... and there aren't even 28 colours in the box!

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimpleTruth

Originally posted by Apollyon
Do You REALLY believe that stuff? Bible is just so many fairie stories.

Apollyon, have you read any of the bible, and if so how much? If you haven't, then you're making a statement based on ignorance. Btw, I can prove the bible to be truth through different ways, in case you're interested.

feel free to PROVE the bible! (Icould use a laugh) I've read it through and reread parts (love all the sex and violence:duh

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Soooooooo as far as movie reviews go, this would be a "thumbs down" on The Passion?

Do YOU read any meaning to the actor portraying Jesus being struck by lightening then?

[Edited on 26-2-2004 by RANT]

Well it's obvious isn't it? The actor looks like the second C�sar. The beast who was stoke down, but survived. He was even struck twise, now that's not a coincidence, unless he as this habbit, or maybe they just placed the cross on a hill too high up during a stormy day, we all know what happens then, so it may be that it's just their own stupidity which shines forth). Also funny to see that the assistant director also was struck down. Would that symbolise the assasination of the sitting Pope back in the eighties?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Soooooooo as far as movie reviews go, this would be a "thumbs down" on The Passion?

Jepp!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Also funny to see that the assistant director also was struck down. Would that symbolise the assasination of the sitting Pope back in the eighties?

I think you are reading a whole lot into normal events. That's when things get dangerous. People become zealots.

It's a movie.

Hmmm, maybe Obi Wan Kenobi was like Jesus too. He died for the side of good just like Jesus. So George Lucas was a real prophet and foresaw the making of this movie. Plus, one of the makeup guys was named "Gibson".

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Wow, I think you're on to something! Why, yes, I can see it now... Star Wars, is in fact, a demonic distortion of the bible! Every movie must be destroyed!

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer
In the fact that the Pope is to create the false image of the beast... so, using your words, here...

Mel Gibson is the Pope... huh. Who the heck is in the Vatican then?

How about that assistant director who was also struck by the fiery sword of Gabriel or was it Michael.

Christ is the Beast... wow. That changes my whole outlook on the Bible now!

Herrm. The false Messiah is the beast. He is the Anti Christ, remember? Meaning he is a person whose image is worshipped like the image of God. What if they were to make a movie of the sitting Dalai Lama in a thousand years, and they give him the face of Adolf Hitler. It would be the same thing.

And even though Mik/Ham couldn't continue this line of thought on the thread that it was originally made... it is a movie!

Couldn't finish a line of thought, my arse! I answered this quite elegantly by saying the animated icon of the false messiah which can even speak is also a movie. Read, loser. This is the perfect fulfillment of that prophecy. It's just how it is. What if it even happened in a totally different manner too? Like, have they somehow brought in that Simon character from Kyrene who alledgely carried the cross, allthough the only eye witness clearly says that Jesjuah carried it all the way? The different symbology here in this small detail is overwhelming.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Sigh.

I guess this means that this movie sucks compared to Mad Max then?

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Wow, I think you're on to something! Why, yes, I can see it now... Star Wars, is in fact, a demonic distortion of the bible! Every movie must be destroyed!

Indeed. Well, I can "prove" just as much as everything I have seen here.

The Emperer is like Lucifer, who is tempted and cast out from heaven. He becomes the beast. Then he taints Anakin, who becomes Judas and betrays the all. And as for the big mystery? And as for the one who knows all, but we know nothing about? Yoda, he is God.

Yep, George Lucas knew the world will be ending soon. So, after the lest Star Wars movie comes out, look for the Revelations to begin....

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
Unless of course none of it's true. Then there will be some pretty disappointed souls doing the Homer Simpson head-slap. "Doh!"

This has nothing to do with an event or whatever. It is an extreme continuance of an idolcult based on stories about holy people, modified to make the kings and emperors of Europe, the priests and popes shine like gods and angels. This has been going on since long before Babylon was even built. This cult is basically what the whole Bible is written to destroy. Pay attention to the colors of the disciples' cloathes. You can bet there is a scene when Mary Magdalen has a red and blue dress and carries fruit or grain or something. And probably also Mother Mary at one point. But I guess such would not be important at all.....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

*shaking ball*
Will anyone see the silliness in this round of posts?
no

There you have it, straight from the magic 8 ball!

So you still don't understand the silliness of this thread? Look at the answers.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Okay RANT, done. The rest is up to whomever reads it.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   

In short: Yes.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The Emperer is like Lucifer, who is tempted and cast out from heaven. He becomes the beast. Then he taints Anakin, who becomes Judas and betrays the all. And as for the big mystery? And as for the one who knows all, but we know nothing about? Yoda, he is God.

Yep, George Lucas knew the world will be ending soon. So, after the lest Star Wars movie comes out, look for the Revelations to begin....

These are not the only movies which try to twist the Message and whatever. StarWars is and has always been a fulfillment. But with Mel's film here, the rumor has obviously reached the highest of Heavens, for things are starting to roll. Ancient oaths and plans from every shore around the world is being observed with fear and awe. This should really scare the #e out of you all. It's now damnit, no matter if it's foretold or "molded". We have reached that certain point in time and wisdom they have spoken about and warned about since ancient times. They could see this you know.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollyon
feel free to PROVE the bible! (Icould use a laugh) I've read it through and reread parts (love all the sex and violence:duh

Maybe I should do it ONCE more. The Book of Revelation is very precise and we're currently at an aphex. I'll come back with a whole new thread in a day or so. Get back then.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

These are not the only movies which try to twist the Message and whatever. StarWars is and has always been a fulfillment. But with Mel's film here, the rumor has obviously reached the highest of Heavens, for things are starting to roll. Ancient oaths and plans from every shore around the world is being observed with fear and awe. This should really scare the #e out of you all. It's now damnit, no matter if it's foretold or "molded". We have reached that certain point in time and wisdom they have spoken about and warned about since ancient times. They could see this you know.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Yeah, and the world was supposed to end in 2001 wasn't it? This same nonsense has gone on for hundreds of years.

If the whole concept wasn't full of contradictions, then I may actually care, however...

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Blessings,
Mikromarius

"Obviously"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join