It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Passion of Christ" in Prophecy, for Dummies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Sorry I got to the thread a little late, I just noticed it. I've been trying to say this all along that the Pope/Church is/are the Anti-Christ or the False Prophet, whatever you want to call it!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
People, more often then not, see what they want to see in relationship to themselves. Prophecy is often just a twisting of the meaning of preexisting words that is applied to an event after the fact.

Exactly! And anyone can be a prophet when no time limit is set. I'll bet you my next paycheck that I can predict several things that will happen in the next 2000 years.
Will I be a prophet when they happen?

[Edited on 3-4-2004 by Satyr]

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What you guys hear in the spirit today is exactly what They heared in their spirits back then. And the Spirit witness about these very days. These voices are the thoughts of humans living in our times now and in the future. Five hundred years ago they heared the exact same voices, regardless of the leap of 500 years in time. To understand the languages and the knowledge of what the different words, phrases, terms etc. mean was what meant the difference between a false and a true prophet. Prophecy is interpretations of the witnesses of the Spirit. King David was what one could call a spiritual genious. He probably knew many languages and had an analytical blessing few can measure up with. Even Jesjuah calls the keys to the hidden Manna for the keys of David. David foresaw it all.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Yes and the last thing now is naturally that the number series of all tickets being sold to the movie starts with 666. The database that prints them "picked" that number "randomly". The next thing would be official Passion of the Christ tattoos featuring Roman three digit criminal brands, alternately slave marks of the same kind. Or mabe Jesus piercings right through the hand, and you can bet that some French fashion house designs a hat looking like a crown of thorns. Jesjuah has become the ultimate merchendise business.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
god is calling you silently
he loves you all
he is waiting for you to enter the cave of your heart and in silent prayer ask to know his love and to hear that you love him
no amount of scriptual parroting or learning will bring him into your heart.
no amount of arguing amongst thy brothers will satisfy your heart.
the kingdom of heaven is within you
god has everything but your love
it is the only reason he created free will
he is waiting to see if you will use it to give your love to him.

the fool argues the wise discuss the sage says nothing at all

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by
watcheroftheskies

god is calling you silently
he loves you all
he is waiting for you to enter the cave of your heart and in silent prayer ask to know his love and to hear that you love him
no amount of scriptual parroting or learning will bring him into your heart.
no amount of arguing amongst thy brothers will satisfy your heart.
the kingdom of heaven is within you
god has everything but your love

I beg your pardon!? My God has my love allright, he is my Love. If your God doesn't love me or is unable to see my obvious love for his Word, his City, his Heavens, his Earth. His stars of Heaven walking around on the Earth like mere mortal men, made ever living in one single God whose name is Salvation. Whose Son's name is the Rightious Word of God. If you knew how my relation with God is, you would understand a whole lot more than sitting on your white ass preaching lies in the face of one who has infact solved many of the riddles the Book holds only with the Spirit of God and Salvation himself as my guides. I have but One Teacher, he is Jesjuah, Ihave but one Master, he is Salvation. I have but One king, his name is Rightious. Who the hell are you to insinuate that I should not love God and vice versa? I probably love God more than you ever could.

it is the only reason he created free will
he is waiting to see if you will use it to give your love to him.

the fool argues the wise discuss the sage says nothing at all

Herbs and plants don't speak, but through studying their geometry and nature, their fruits and oils, we can learn how understand Life and creation. Find God, prepare for his arrival, attone for every sin. Have you ever noticed how many trees look like women who have been stuffed head first into the ground? And if the roots are visible, they may look like arms whose fingers often ends up in some really strange sights of multitudes of crawling humans coming up from the Earth. I am a fool, I am probably the greatest fool of them all, but that does not give you the right to speak falseness with the tongue of prophecy.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I keep hearing the argument that the Pope is the Beast of Biblical prophecy. I agree that the catholic church has misled many people with their teachings, but there are other attributes of the Beast which do not apply to the Pope.

For one, the Beast is supposed to be worshiped by all people who are not true believers.

Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If that is true then the Pope has to, somehow, get all of the Hindus, Christians, Atheists, etc. to convert to Catholicism, in order to meet the given criteria. Since the Catholic church was even left out of the recent international summit for religious tolerance, I'm guessing that is not going to happen anytime soon.

Also, if the movie is the image of the beast, and the Pope is the force behind the movie, the same problem as above applies. This scenario goes one step further though, since the second beast empowers the image to cause anyone who doesn't worship it, to be killed.

Revelation 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by [the means of] those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
Revelation 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

The beast is described as someone/thing who tricks people of all faiths and religions into believing he is going to unite the world and bring peace to it. After he has gained everyone's trust and is worshiped by all, he uses it to enslave them and convinces them to kill anyone who isn't a follower. I cannot see the Pope ever matching this description.

Revelation 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
Revelation 13:4 And they worshiped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshiped the beast, saying, Who [is] like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
Revelation 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty [and] two months.

Revelation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
Revelation 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Revelation 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
jesus said he would creat a church starting with the apostles which would spread through out the entire world, and this same church would have
a continual sacrafice until the end of time, the clean oblation talked about in malachi 1:11 which would be offered in every place which is the clean oblation of God. hamilton keeps saying he believes in jesus but does
he really search for what jesus said would happen and taught on this sacrafice? what churc didhe creat a talked about as he pillar and foundation of trut which ould have one sheperd one God and one belief that was built on the roc o peter and would
last until the consumation of the world?

Prophecy states

"" the man of sin who sitteth in the temple of God shewing himself as if he were God ""

thats in timothy.

This temple canot be the old temple because the old law and sacrafice was done away with. So it wuld have to be the vatican which would mean the antichrist would be the last pope, but, the vatican is also "the temple of God" as proclaimed in Timothy.

why do you think im a sedevacantists? which means i reject vatican ll and its popes? because freemasosn have infiltrated our church and have taught completely different beliefs and have laxed our church so much that this new vatican ll church is opposite of the church before vatican ll. If you think im lying go read up on sme old freemason historians planning on in their writings
on infiltrating the catholic church and making use of it to join all faiths in the future for a global belief in the worship of mandkind over God.

its way too long to get into in this forum.

peace.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
did i address my thread to you?
secondly you do not know what a sage is in the metaphysical sense...its not a vegatable....a sage is a wise man
and by your anger i can see you have never felt the presecnce of the god.
maybe it is your anger that keeps you from feeling his presence
thirdly ....if you think you can discover the mysteries of god with your intelligence i can tell you personally that you are gravely mistaken
all that i can intuitively feel is your anger and the blood boiling up into your head and face as you read this post
my posting was not addressed to you.
i noticed also you refer to god as my god
how typically, hypocrytically, somewhat seemingly southern baptist response.
my god....your god...try this... the GOD
thats right hes your god.
not any one elses. right!
he did not create any one but you ...right!
would seem to me its the god of anger and not love that you seemingly worship
when i go home ill pray for you as i truly hold no animosity towards you but instead deep pity.
im afraid if your anger is not changed to love
the end result will be tragedy ....

[Edited on 5-3-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
there was no preaching in what i wrote
maybe you should look in the mirror at your self and what you write.
i also did not prophecy
what i wrote comes from personal experience not blind dogmatism.....
you dont think i have discovered the hidden subtle truths contained in the teachings and parables of christ.
The only thing i can see coming from you is sheer unadulterated judgements.
jumping to conclusions
making assumptions
i think everyone else can see it too
just ask them
i might suggest you try becoming any one of a number of pulpit pounding,venom spewing,fire and brimstone preaching pundits that already litter the supposed churches in this country.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jezebel
For one, the Beast is supposed to be worshiped by all people who are not true believers.

Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If that is true then the Pope has to, somehow, get all of the Hindus, Christians, Atheists, etc. to convert to Catholicism, in order to meet the given criteria.

Hehe. You have it the other way around. The reason the whole world worship it, is that it has made a religion which is a meltdown of every religious tradition you can find. If there are still Mithraists around, they still celebrate Christmas, only they would use other names, but the feast and the story would be the same. If there are still Venusians, they would still celebrate Easter most like the Catholic orders. In stead of making evey person submit to their system, they have shaped their doctrines and systems like the Romans used to do it, by swallowing it and becoming it. This is one of the oldest tricks in the book How to Empires for Dummies. It was Kyros or Cyrus if you like who came up with this idea. And with that method, he started dreaming of the One World Order, a complete world empire. What 99 persent of those into conspiracy theories would all refer to as NWO. His philosophies and legacy is kept vigoriously alive by the Vatican and the UN especially. They even quote his Peace plan dilligently like a disciple would quote his master.

Now take a look at the bible quote again. It's so obvious you just can't miss. Open your mind.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth
jesus said he would creat a church starting with the apostles which would spread through out the entire world,

Says the Bible of the Church. However, the word kyriakos is only mentioned in the Bible a couple of times. Once in Revelation. In Latin, if they had translated Revelation, you would probably see Curia used where Kyrios is written in Greek in the opening part of Rvelation. Curia was the name of the House of the Roman Senate. The Day of the Lord in Revelation probably refers to the Day of the Curia, the official rest day, when prisoners like John were allowed some time for themselves. So he could spend his time in he Spirit like the book says.

Jesjuah never says he would create a church. The word for Church was probably not even around at the time of Jesjuah. He does say however, that he will establish a new council, a new government in other words. And primarily a Jewish one that is.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
When I get back from work ill explain alittle bit on some passages you have skpped hamlton. another thing is the (curch) put the bible together, they did not creat it because scripture was written before the bible was placed in order.

another thing is that, church is mentioned more than a couple of time a whe I get off ill share with you where. He calls it the kingdom of God on earth that would hold the new sacrafice, the clean offering mentioned in the OT, and predicted t spread throughout the word by jesus himself in eery place. this is undeniable because its in all four gospels, both of the corinthians, acts, malachi ect...

The jews have no sacrafice because they rejected the new sacrafice, why do you think the cloth that turns red on the temple when a sacrafice was given for a sign, never turned red again after Jesus died? have you ever thought about that even alittle?

God bless.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies

Well I created the thread, and your post came just after mine. If you didn't write it for me, you should maybe have said so.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

secondly you do not know what a sage is in the metaphysical sense...its not a vegatable....a sage is a wise man

Yes, I know that a "wise man" is often called a sage. Certain mystics and magicans were called sages, since sage infact means a plant which "gives the thought a spark". And a teacher is a plant prophetically and allegorically. A wise man is wise. He is like a sage. The wisest among them is the sage. See? A sage is a processed herb used for meditation puroses. Canabis skunk or concentrated salvia are sages. And we become what we eat. The "hash prophets" of the seventies were typical meta-sages.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   

there was no preaching in what i wrote
maybe you should look in the mirror at your self and what you write.

That was the exact poit I hoped you would notice.

i also did not prophecy

To prophecy is infact to talk to a person or a bunch of people, about God, where you either through analysis or wisdom or Spirit explain what God wants and why people need God, what problems people have towards God and what God would have to add or subtract from our lives etc. In other words. You prophecied, and you said that I or anyone else, since you obviously didn't write it just to me, that we don't love God. I don't even want to speculate about what in your heart made you say that. Here's a tip: Don't fight thunder. Don't fight the tides. Don't fight the Sunlight. Unless you have the solution ready and can command the ones you want to reprimande.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth

When I get back from work ill explain alittle bit on some passages you have skpped hamlton. another thing is the (curch) put the bible together, they did not creat it because scripture was written before the bible was placed in order.

And the only way you can make that point eternally valid in the Spirit, is if you speak Latin. Yes, the Curia gathered and edited and translated the bible from Hebrew and Aramaic to Greek and Latin. That way they could translate the Hebrew name Mosjeh to become the Greek word Son (that's why Son is often written with a capital S) since Mosjeh means Son. This was also how Abraham which meand Father (of Many or a multitude) became the Father (this is also why some of the instances of Father is written with a capital F). That was how the Word of God was edited by men and presented as the Tannakh of Satan in the tradition of the beasts. This way they were able to tell the truth as a lie. You would have to need the secret wisdom and the sciences of etymology and linguistics etc. in rder to figure it out. Satan wants the credit for educating us. I'd rather say that the (ever-) Falling(!) Serpent forced me to eat from the Tree of Wisdom in order to help my forefathers and my contemporaries from the curses of wisdom, which the Satan fooled he mother of humanity to eat from. Since then the borne scientist had to take extra shifts as a pest repellant. But you would naturally not know what I am talking about, for your Jesus saves you if you watch the movie of his life. I wouldn't pay a dime to see your execution.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
look my dear friends all of hamiltons postings on this thread are completely gone.... i wonder why

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
if you read what i wrote i never said anyone who was posting did not love god or your self
read my original post
in general god is asking you to love him/her or however you wish to personalize...i never implied that anyone was not loving god

[Edited on 8-3-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join