It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush speaks on the possibility of another 9/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Thats Is what i totally agree on what you've said. September 11th was used as an excuse for every war the Bush administration could get off the air.

I mean Iraq war at present has not much to do with sept 11.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I think what might be the scariest thought of all is this: what happens when all of these other countries get tired of what America is doing and decide to just take it out.

As an American I would hate to see another "9/11" attack because that means that first off, innocent people die, and secondly, I get to hear all of the idiots out there that will be clammoring for war. The ignorance of this nation disturbs me; everyone just listening and doing what they're told. What happend to the so called "rebels"?

If the US keeps taking out countries through pre-emptive strikes, other countries are going to say, "You know what, we've had enough of this, arm the nukes"; then we all die. Or we're invaded, and it would be hard to fight, and even harder not too. I'm just about to graduate college in like 3 weeks; I really don't need America becoming the new Germany.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I remember the story of Bush passing a bill that states, in the the event of another 911
type of attack on the US that he would then be placed in the position of dictator. That
would mean no more elections...It's good ol' Bush in charge till he croaks.

Anyone else here remember that one? It's scary if true. Could be a plan unfolding
before our very eyes.

MS

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisJr03

I don't agree with any of Osama's actions on War against america. Sept 11 was a terrible tragedy.

But he pretty much goes along those lines, of what you said about america of late. I'm just stating it out there.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
No way! I am not leaving just yet, I want to see the empire topple first.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

Like someone mentioned in this post. Atleast you cant say we werent warned. Im ready. Enough talk already. The anticipation is the worst part. You never know when that day will happen. When you will see subway attacks, suicide bombers attacking elementary schools, shopping mall and grocery stores I'll know the beginning of the end is near. Someone made a good point. What if these countries say screw it, let form our own coalition and premptive strike the US. That way NO ONE WINS! The world is seeing the US as a very dangerous virus which have no cure.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by Master_Wii]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It is interesting to read that most of you sum a whole group of people up in 1 name and category.

There are terrorists in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran and Iraq

Those countrys do not want to blow us up, they dont even have very well molded governments... BUT there are TERRORISTS ( a small fraction of the population) that DO want to attack the U.S. . That said... If the U.S. does invade those countrys its trying to get rid of terrorists and get retarded dictators out of power so people can vote ( Not saying that it wont in the future be corrupted... as it probably will... but thats life) Honestly people wake up

We are all at war in one way or another.

The U.S. Just happens to have a superiority complex... which in the long run... actually holds up. China is still there... Russia is still there... Germany is still there... India is still there... oh crap... Afghanistan Iraq and Iran are all still there....

The U.S. Wants to PUSH reform. Thats not right but thats what our country has become... and with crazy religions believing that it is good to kill... I bet that is probably why we are in those country trying to put an end to "satanicism" Personally I think the war is needed but has gone on in all the wrong ways possible. Solving a tough problem does have its flaws... and this war on terror has a heck of a lot of them!

[edit on 14-4-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Pakistan will not do this, the U.S. will not be invading Pakistan.

Pakistan is so fing dependant on the U.S. aid and U.S. is so dependant on Pakistan not supporting Osama bin Laden.

This is the reason why Bush has just made a critical mistake. BUSH IS SCREWING EVERYTHING UP, EVERYTHING.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Maybe I'm wrong, but I didn't think we went into Iraq because of 9/11, wasn't it because of resolution 1441. So if that being the case it seems to me that invading yet another country looks very similar to what he has already done. Iraq didn't do 9/11, I thought the terrorist were Saudis? So while this whole war has been 'technically' about 1441, why do they lead the people to believe it was about 9/11 and terrorism. It seems like they are trying to pull the same 'terrorist' card to get into other countries and do the same. Hell they are not even done in Iraq and we can't afford it, how the hell does he think we can afford (in any way) to go to war in another country?

The administration has the people so convinced the war is about 9/11 that it is easy enough to continue it all on to the next country they want to wage war on. The only terrorist who seems to be a constant here is the current administration who terrorizes their own people to believe the war was about 9/11 and justice for it. Fear mongering gone awry and a president who no longer represents his people or the constitution.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

If it wasn't Bush, it would be another person. The agenda is in place, and the next President will follow it as well. The two-party system is a sham, as is much of our history. It wasn't too long ago that I learned my favorite President and hero, as well as an old family aquaintance, suspended the US Constitution in 1933. It has never been restored. Today it is merely a reference and a guidline at best, but more precisely, Bush was actually correct when he said that it was "just a piece of paper."

[edit on 4/14/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

The US has been facing an unorganized but motivated insurrection since the 1960's. That is why our prison population has skyrocketed. But of course the government hides the politics of it behind labels like "the war on drugs" when in truth they are the ones supplying the drugs, just so they can poison an imprison urban freedom fighters.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Master_Wii

Why would anyone even say that?
What is that to install fear?
What good can come of it,unless he's preparing for what he already knows.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

We need to get out,and stop trying to control other countries and thier buiness.It's simple treat others the way you want to be treated.
We need to concentrate on our own affairs,if we sink as much money
as we do with these wars which can never be won,into education and our
economy as well as alternate energy we wouldn't be in this situation.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by alaron

Its coming directly from the horses mouth. Best we can do is brace ourselves and be prepared.

Side note: Would our savings and 401K be safe under martial law?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

It's only the few that profit from war,the many when it's spent to educate.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I gotta say it......I said he was a madman, before he got elected the first time, and so did many many many people around the world. Hindsight is always 20/20, but I wish more of you guys (meaning Americans) had seen what so many saw 8 years ago.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I don't think that 2012 is necessarily the defining point for humanity, and therefore I look upon the times ahead with even greater apprehension at the world ending in a whimper instead of a bang.

Surely the excuse of "people dont see whats going on" has worn thin by now.

This is not an excuse, but the result of a deliberate campaign of psychological operations perpetrated on many levels, including the long-term use of chemicals. This includes most of Western society actually, but certainly is most concentrated in the US.

The few of us who do realize what is happening, and what has already happened, are powerless. I feel like John Connor in the end of Termainator 3 when he realizes Cyberdine does not have a "central core" that can be knocked out, and that his only purpose in the bunker is to survive. It is well past the point of no return now.

Are you riduculed there in Scotland as a "wacko conspiracy nut" the way we are here in the States for talking this way?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gun Totin Gerbil

That's friggin' awesome.

What more do I have to say?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
No conspirator would ever mentioned about warning the country about another 9/11 from Pakistan. You attack your own country and then say it was Pakistanis. LETS INVADE PAKISTAN!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

A war in Iraq (WMD, no results either)

Otherwise he just looks like a COMPLETE fool....did I say that outloud?

Well, he said this out loud...

(Caution, contains some images of battlefield wounds)

www.youtube.com...

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join