It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

{Video} Police Brutality... Officer beats up woman and woman ends up lying in a pool of blood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

This is somewhat graphic, and extremely disturbing.

The police officer said he closed the camera based on normal interrogational practices.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by ModernAcademia]

Edit: She didn't "die". Peace

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Your link is DOA.Could you repost it?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Yes, the link seems to have died. Is there a location this occurred in? What country? USA, I might presume... Would love to research it.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
sorry there was a dash missing

FIXED!

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Change the headline...The woman did NOT die

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This isn't america. Where is she gone to? If you don't comply you are murdered and nothing is done. They turn off the electric eye that is supposed to be the innocent observer, then they beat you. What did he do to her, stomp, slam? Who let the gestapo into the station? If you are taken into a station remain calm and collected please

The revolution is coming, like a defibrillator to dying America. Remember this woman and nameless others when We Americans take back the Land Of The Free.

edit: I just saw she did not die thank God. i watched it again with sound and now understand. SOP for police now includes busting up a persons face and knocking their teeth out. This has always happened in the streets etc. but now you aren't even safe in the holding room.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by depth om]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Star and flagged
good find OP

this is utterly disgusting and an extreme misuse of power.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I thought this seemed familiar. Police Brutality or Slip and Fall? :breaking alternative news thread.

I'm not sure if a slip and fall could cause all of those injuries, but it seems quite convenient that the camera would be shut off before the fall and turned back on thereafter. And I was just about to say that she is still alive when I looked up and seen the edit. Thought I was going crazy for a moment there

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I'm wondering if there was any kind of fondling or groping going on? Her breast is damn near hanging out at the end.

Peace

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The part that is most troubling is the cops won't charge the bad cop since no one knows what happened. Funny thing is cops arrest people and charge them with the flimsiest accusations. Why not this obvious case of assault on a handcuffed detainee.

The victim makes charges and the cops won't do anything but fire the bad cop. This is a get out of a law suit trick. Funny how cops refuse to see a crime punisable upon a citizen, not the same on a cop who acts above the very laws he is to protect.

Than the filth has the shamlessness to try and overturn his dismissal. I'll bet he gets full pay till his case is resolved. He should get a charge of felony assault since it was vicious enough his victim was transported to a hospital unconscious.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Given the amount of power that police have at their discretion, and given how easily they can abuse this power, I can only hope that video/audio surveilance of ALL police interactions with citizens becomes mandatory.

In general, I oppose a "surveilance society" but in this case it's a win-win situation. It protects the citizen and it also protects the police (assuming that they keep their actions within the boundary of law). We've all seen countless videos posted of police misbehaviour, and there is little doubt that the existence of these have had an impact. From Rodney King to "Don't tase me bro" and everything in between the public has been more well informed of abuses as well as the police being aware that they may experience repercussions for their actions.

Tape every police interaction as a matter of course and there can never be a "he said she said" situation at all. What ever may have happened is clear to see and there can be little room for misinterpretation of it. There maybe be a large cost associated with such a law but in my opinion, it would be money well spent.

EDIT: SP

[edit on 12-4-2008 by SystemiK]

new topics

top topics

join