It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alert -- APRIL 7-11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The idea is to hit when no one expects it.

Maybe something will happen, and then again maybe nothing will. Something terrible is brewing though...I just have a bad feeling about this year in general - too many things seem to be imminent at once.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I'm trying to stay positive in the hopes that nothing will happen. Don't think about it happening too hard or you'll fullfill a prophecy. Maybe if more then just a few people think positively, then perhaps nothing will continue to happen.

Tela

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Telafree

That's based on "The Secret" isn't it?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by battlestargalactica
He is flaunting his nuclear advancements and NOT laying low (more so than most rogue countries' leaders).

Why should he lay low?

And what makes his country rogue?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Originally posted by zephyrone
Does the crying wolf crowd never get tired, or is it that profitable?

Well, to the believers, there is no such thing as crying wolf. They always have some explaination as to why the predictions didn't come true...usually that it "alerted the people" and forced the government to change it's plans. Nancy Leider and Eric May have both used this excuse.

And then you have people like NovusOrdoMundi who will always think the person making the predictions is credible, because even if the prediction fails, it inexpliciably "does some good."

Scenario: Let's suppose someone makes a prediction about a specific false flag operation occuring on a specific date, and then it happens. Then we (and by we, I mean the whole world) would have verifiable proof that this is exactly how it happens and that we know, to some extent, who is doing it.

Question: If there are some sinister forces staging these false flag operations, do you think they would allow us to have verifiable evidence?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Well, the USS Liberty Incident was never used by anyone as proof of anything, outside of conspiracy theorists using it as proof of Israel being diabolical and sinister.

Well, it may not fit the False Flag, but it was a fair facsimile. And since that means that the Liberty analogy was off-topic - let's take the plunge for a moment:

Um, OK, I wasn't thinking about calling Israel anything. I was more referring to the the fact that naval leadership lied about what occurred, concealed knowledge of the circumstances, and the the perpetrators of the event (and I'm not referring to the military people who were ordered to attack - they quite honorably demanded verification of that order.) Admiral John S. McCain, Jr., Commander-in-Chief, Naval Forces Europe at the time, not only recalled air support to rescue the ship, but shamelessly and blatantly white-washed the event denying justice and legitimacy to the deaths of all those sailors - and why? What happened as a result of the attack on the Liberty? Nothing? Forget the result then. There's no denying that Admiral Kidd was pressured (directly ordered no less) to declare the attack a case of 'mistaken identity' - a declaration which ate at him like a cancer. (Personally I say screw the whole Jew-hating crap [I save my hatred for things that count] This was a sentinel event which should have revealed to the American people the reality that their 'elected officials' operated contrary to their oaths of office having neither the respect or dignity and honor to tell the truth. In fact, by definition of both martial and civil law the order to conceal the truth and the failure to bring the illegal order forward were acts of treason against the state as well as conspiracy. America, instead went on for decades believing these 'key' political figures were men of conscious, and trusted to send thousand more American to their deaths. There was a devastating 'flaw' in our 'representative' government that went unknown and unchecked - and oh my - who KNOWS what that segued into...., or am I being a conspiracy nut job?)

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
If we're going by numbers, then anything happening this month is going to happen on the twentieth.

Maybe this is something that we need to be aware of as well.

"Pope Benedict XVI will make an historic visit to New York City from April 18 - 20, 2008.

The Pope is scheduled to address the United Nations on Friday afternoon, April 18. He will conduct a mass for priests and deacons at St. Patrick's Cathedral on Saturday morning. On Sunday the Pope is scheduled to visit ground zero in the morning and will conclude his visit by leading mass at Yankee Stadium for 60,000 people in the afternoon."

something to be aware of... I guess... I hope for all our sakes that nothing happens. Stay away from Yankee Stadium is what I would guess at this point.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Creo Coactum

I am wondering what situation you think could happen? Do you think someone will attempt to kill the pope? Are you suggesting there may be an attack coordinated with his visit?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

If in two days or four days nothing has happened then the mission has been acomplished.Cockroaches and the government both fear the light!!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
9/11 happened. Plenty of people profited on that. I don't put anything past Dick Cheney, he is one evil cuss.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Joe Liberman was on some Republican knob's radio show today. He was making the drumbeat for war with IRAN. Seen about midway in this video here. Freaky-deeky. I think war with IRAN can happen any second. The excuse? "You don't understand the threats we face!" Plucky is scared. These Republicans are scary.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Joe Liberman was on some Republican knob's radio show today. He was making the drumbeat for war with IRAN. Seen about midway in this video here. Freaky-deeky. I think war with IRAN can happen any second. The excuse? "You don't understand the threats we face!" Plucky is scared. These Republicans are scary.

Joe Liberman is a Democrat in case you did not know that. Good thing Democrats are going to save us right?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
If we're going by numbers, then anything happening this month is going to happen on the twentieth.

Yes, 4-20. Everyone get their [SNIP] out or hit the peace pipe. Kumbaya my friends. International get [SNIP] would be the perfect time for a strike. Everyone would be to [SNIP] to care.

=================================
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of illegal activities; specifically mind-altering drugs, computer hacking, criminal hate, sexual relations with minors, and stock scams are strictly forbidden.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
sometimes i feel like i am in a dream or perhaps a movie theatre. The setting is foggy, but if you concentrate enough and learn to filter the static , you can make out a group "trusted" authorities pouring gasoline while they laugh and get out the book of matches , all the while, knowing their true action's can't be seen and thus fairly interpreted they loudly proclaim; " this is for our good, and everything will be ok". I am at the top of my lungs, yelling fire already, but few seem to be able to hear thru the static , some are putting their fingers in their ears, others too busy eating popcorn, a few saying that i must be crazy, while other's stare blankly at the screen.

however this dream closely resembles the U.S economy and population and the direction we are headed. War will only be used IMO to divert attention to maintain order (should civil unrest get out of hand) , what are the odds people care and realize the federal reserve has not only bribed congress to indebt the nation by gaining the right to unconstitutionaly coin money since 1913 but recently they pulled a better trick and a recent proposal they bascially propose a way to borrow from themselves, and have the treasury i.e you and me pay them to cover their debt? slim to none.

Buy gold and silver to protect your wealth from wall street/gov't confiscating it thru dollar devaluation. But people will care when they lose their jobs, can't pay their car, credit or various housing bills and become fed up with the direction the country and their lives are headed. IMO civil unrest will be the catalyst for war overseas.

4/7 or 4/20 or who knows doesn't matter. the bottom 80 percent of income earners are not getting higher salary's and inflation and unemployment is increasing at a pace where our consumer economy is going to be wrung-out. a staggering amount of people do not have enough savings and instead live paycheck to paycheck, they are a few weeks and a pink slip away from poverty.

Banks have less and less capital from which to lend, people have less expendable income from which to spend as well as ability to take on more credit (should they even desire to) , and a large part of our job market depends on people buying things they don't need, with money they don't really have. Our credit life jackets are being cut at the same time the inflation tide is rising, homes are experience a deflation (in value) We are in a slow motion crash, a transition to a third world country to be exact. eat your popcorn, the match was lit, the explosion will be ongoing, only this will likely be a slow motion one, but don't worry the same people that caused this will save you.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I'm thinking it's just a matter of time after Iran starts trading their oil for euros that our government will bomb them. Just like Iraq when Saddam switched to trading their oil for euros. And I'll bet Iraq is back to trading there oil for dollars again.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zephyrone

Joe Liberman is slime. No matter what title is on his desk. He may be "independent" but it is a Bill ORielly independent for certain.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
people who continue to point to ` significant ` events which ALL hppened in april , really , really need to take thier dammed blinkers of - EVERY month of the calender has many significant dates

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
While I think the entire false flag thing is bunk, I would suggest if you were looking for something to happen it would've happened by the 7th at the latest. Now you're going to have to wait until next month, May 3-7th. It's lunacy, you see.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
If in two days or four days nothing has happened then the mission has been acomplished.Cockroaches and the government both fear the light!!

See...this is exactly what I am talking about.

When no attack happens, the gullible will proclaim that it is proof that the prediction was right. No matter how many prediction people like May or his ilk get wrong, the gullible will always believe he was "right."

And this from the same people who think they are the smartest-of-the-smart, so above the "sheeple" who are supposedly only believe whats on Fox News. This from the same people who claim they are too smart to fall for propaganda or lies.

And yet...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
people who continue to point to ` significant ` events which ALL hppened in april , really , really need to take thier dammed blinkers of - EVERY month of the calender has many significant dates

Exactly, go to brainyhistory.com... & type in your birthday and look at some of the significant events that took place throughout history on that day.

Take my birthday for instance, which is also in April. Here are some of the more disastrous things which took place on April 28:

April 28, 1914: 181 die in coal mine collapse at Eccles, West Virginia

April 28, 1924: 119 die in Benwood West Virginia coal mine disaster

April 28, 1937: Saddam Hussein is born, [At-Takriti], president of Iraq

April 28, 1986: Chernobyl, U.S.S.R. site of world's worst nuclear power plant disaster

April 28, 1993: Zambian plane crashes at Libreville, Gabon, 30 soccer players die

April 28, 1995: Sri Lankaan BAE748 crashes at Palaly, 52 die

April 28, 1995: Gas explosion in South Korean metro, 103 die

April 28, 1996: Martin Bryant shoots and kills 35 and injures 37 in Port Arthur Tasmania

Pick any day, and humanity's sure to have experienced some amount of horror on that day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join