It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian girl born with two faces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Indian girl born with two faces

www.thestandard.com.hk

The parents of an Indian girl born with two faces say she is eating and breathing normally despite having two pairs of eyes and lips and two noses.

The baby, who is yet to be named, was born to factory worker Vinod Kumar and wife Sushma in Noida, northern India, and has been drawing observers who consider her a deity.

"I had never seen something like this in my life so naturally I was a little scared when I first saw her," her father said. But the girl, born three weeks ago, has found easy acceptance in the family, who have no plans to consult doctors to check if the girl can get treatment or corrective surgery.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Well, looks like Union Carbide and other companies' actions in India are finally starting to show results. Industrial pollution causing mutation, anyone?

Following after the guy with tree roots, the girl with spider legs, and the girl who is less than a foot tall, is anyone feeling that India has some major **** poisoning the water supply?

Glad to here that they aren't going to try to slice her up, though. I think it is best to let her live her life and see what happens, after all her brain might have mutated to adopt the second face, which would only cause problems if they "corrected" her to our standards.

www.thestandard.com.hk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Its stories like this that make me wonder how people do not see what is going on. How do people not see that those running this planet are exterminating us through the products we buy?

They want us dead, or at least mentally deficient, and they are in control of our vital supplies and resources.

Is this not troubling for people?

All people see are borders that do not truly exist. "INDIA IS EVIL!" "LOOK, CHINA IS DOING THIS TO ITS PEOPLE! THEY'RE EVIL!"

No. "They" don't care about borders. This is happening on a global scale, and no one notices.

I hope this little girl makes it alright. They sure as hell better not put her in surgery. I know the contaminated water is good for insurance policies and doctor bills but if theres a doctor out there that truly cares, maybe he or she should come out with some facts about WHY this happens rather than being so quick to whip out the knife and direct these people on who to make the check payable to.

Just because she looks different does not necessarily mean there is something internally wrong that is putting her life in immediate danger. Clearly there is a deficiency, but that does not mean she cannot make it.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

The mad wealthy globalists & their mad wealthy scientists are using & abusing the poor citizens of every nation, in which they have set empires. They seem to believe those oppressed people are their subjects. They enjoy poisoning them, enslaving them, and using most of them as "out-of-lab experiments".

The wicked rulers of this world are destroying their living-beings gene by gene. We must continue to expose them before we remove them.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
With so many people being born isn't it possible for something like this to happen mathematically? This is like a bizarre case of conjoined twins imo and I don't think there is a conspiracy to mutate us on purpose.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Well, the problem with that is that there are a large number of cases like this happening in India of late, See the guy with tree limbs on his hands, the girl who was born with an extra set of legs, and now this.

I never said it was a conspiracy, its just a result of India's well known, incredibly lax laws on pollution. Haven't you ever heard of union carbide?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Going to throw a "monkey-wrench" into this one. Just my personal experience on this post. The second I read the headline, I immediately thought of the "Witnesses". I certainly have nothing to base this on it's just what came to mind when I read the headline. Just thought I would share that, and see if there were any similar experiences.

Most likely it is yet another horrible birth defect but, that wasn't my first thought on the matter.

just my .02

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
OK I thought the poster who mentioned tree limbs on a guy was a joke! I will have to see if I can find a pic of that.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
WOW,after seeing the eight limbed girl and now this.Yea it is prolly Indias HORRIBLE lapse on pollution control.,...............but what if this is some type of mishap on alien genetic engieneering?But I say what if this backfires and "they" create a "super mutant"raqce............X MEN anyone?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
...See the guy with tree limbs on his hands...........

The tree limbs guy has a STD that has never been treated.

Seriously, that's the cause of his tree-like limbs.

(No, seriously...I am not kidding)

[edit on 7-4-2008 by SlightlyAbovePar]

top topics

join