It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do real UFO's trick us into thinking they are planes, clouds or just blend in with night/day sky?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Just a thought really. I mean oviously they have underground bases in caverns with lighted sunlight or something
What if UFOs were flying everywhere everyday? I mean surely they go very fast. Why cant we see them? Maybe because they are invisible yet physical.

PS. aliens left side of the brain is more activated so hence the more mental capacity of the unknown. As our left side of the brain sleeps, they awake.......

[edit on 6-4-2008 by ItsFrickenAndrew]

[edit on 6-4-2008 by ItsFrickenAndrew]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
If you know about Chemtrails then you wonder what these mysterious unknown white planes that appear that no one knows of. No one knows about who is causing the Chemtrails, but these Chemtrails not only make cloud like appearences they also have Rods and Orbs round them.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
i agree, i live in NYC and i see planes everyday, every second and i always wondered, are some planes UFOs (alien spaceships) or something...I always think some UFOs are government testing planes..i believe that every gov't of every nation tries something such as UFOing around the skies. Playing with people and their minds...

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsFrickenAndrew

maybe its the goverment tricking you and they are using project blue beam.

this way they can trick you into the nwo

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
When you see a plane making contrails that plane is most likely at 35000 feet or so. You can barely see the plane and really only know it's there because of the contrails.

You could have 1000 UFO's flying at 80,000 feet and you would never even know they were there. Your eyes simply can't see that far.

I don't think they are trying to trick us, I think they don't care one way or the other if we see them. I don't care if an ant see's me or what it thinks if it does. They probably feel the same way.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
They can create any type of three dimensional distraction, which distorts the field of perception you are viewing, they can manipulate your optical vision, through sound they can mimic any living and non-living thing through the sound of light or Light Mechanics

Perceptional field Interference or Perceptional Field Distortion

Its like sending a thoughtwave to a computer and that computer picks up only what is in that waves programming. It will dismiss odd, or eccentric things, that create a reality rip or tear from normal perception.

It's like covering up an image and superimposing the image with a sub-conscious state command.

[edit on 6-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

maybe its the goverment tricking you and they are using project blue beam.

this way they can trick you into the nwo

Im sorry I dont believe in the NWO. I live in the present and hope for my future besides thinking of doom and gloom related to "NWO". Thats not really my kind of interest.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
They can create any type of three dimensional distraction, which distorts the field of perception you are viewing, they can manipulate your optical vision, through sound they can mimic any living and non-living thing through the sound of light or Light Mechanics

Perceptional field Interference or Perceptional Field Distortion

Its like sending a thoughtwave to a computer and that computer picks up only what is in that waves programming. It will dismiss odd, or eccentric things, that create a reality rip or tear from normal perception.

It's like covering up an image and superimposing the image with a sub-conscious state command.

However what if a camera can capture them? I mean unexpectedly that is......

Originally posted by mrwupy
When you see a plane making contrails that plane is most likely at 35000 feet or so. You can barely see the plane and really only know it's there because of the contrails.

You could have 1000 UFO's flying at 80,000 feet and you would never even know they were there. Your eyes simply can't see that far.

I don't think they are trying to trick us, I think they don't care one way or the other if we see them. I don't care if an ant see's me or what it thinks if it does. They probably feel the same way.

Well I mean they dont want to be seen, so they "trick" humanity. Only when they want to meetup with the leaders. The ones who evolved us faster are not here until they return again maybe in "2012"

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Its nothing to really be scared of just to be aware and open-minded

heres some shortcuttoaliens.tripod.com...

or Google UFO Clouds www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Why not, a camera is unfiltered only what is shown is seen.

But with high electromagnetic waves sweeping the area it might be hard on the batteries or electrical equipment.

I would say from a distance with a high zoom lense would be to one's best benefit with some night vision capabilities. How about some infrared binochulars.

Anything within range of a high electromagnetic wave shuts down electrical componants.

Also anything that can defy gravity, can push away time, so the operating three dimensional mechanics would not work in a higher dimension wave.
It would only work in the mechanics of that world created in or close too.

It would be like overstimulating a battery and expecting the battery to recharge itself after it was created within a certain parameter. I will say this though, if they intend your vehicle to shut down it will, but if not, they will allow it to keep moving mine did. Its all about the thrill of the chase.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Im always puzzled by aliens insistance on arriving in odd shaped craft and not disguising them. Then again, how often do we see a 747 hovering over someones house? Then again how often do we see an alien craft doing the same thing? (not as often as some on this board would like to believe)

top topics

join