It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnant man: Does it violate your religion or way of thinking?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Well, many should heard of the news of that pregnant transgender male who got pregnant. It means he is originally female but got a opt to become legally male with sexual organs intact though, but he looks every bit like a man.

I seen comments that this act violates the Bible and the so-called God forbids. Well, in my opinion, God(I shall use Oneness) forbids nothing. Everything created or happened for a reason, no good no bad, they just serve to let us see HIM clearer. By rejecting this pregnant man in our society, we are rejecting Oneness' creation, hence is unfair to this guy. Who are we to judge him? According to Bible/Your God (which imo is also mine and everone's)? So you are judging in the name of HIM? Yes, male is not created for giving birth, but nothing is permanent. I feel it is just a template Oneness' give to us, this template can change overtime according to our Man's technology and intelligence.
So what are your views?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
just because his paperwork says he´s a male, and he lives like a male, does this mean in god´s eyes he/she IS a male?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
You aren't supposed to desecrate the body according to the lord... A sex change can be considered desecration... A lot of things can be considered desecration of the body... What people don't understand is your body doesn't matter it's the media who want you to think it does...

[edit on 4-4-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by miriam0566
just because his paperwork says he´s a male, and he lives like a male, does this mean in god´s eyes he/she IS a male?

God doesn't make mistakes... Satan implanted the information into this girls head that she is a he... Got her to desecrate herself...

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam

Originally posted by miriam0566

God doesn't make mistakes... Satan implanted the information into this girls head that she is a he... Got her to desecrate herself...

what?

so hymaphrodites are satan spawn because satan gave them 2 genitals?

unless you have a scripture to back that up, then im sorry but i can´t believe that.

i think its more likely that we are imperfect and as such none of us are born the way god intended, if we were, then we would be perfect.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I am not very religious but it did mess with my head because the kid is going to have a strange life. Try explaining that one to your friends when our 6 or 7 years old. "My Dad is really my Mom"

But who knows, maybe the child will grow up more loved than most people, I cant really make that assumption without knowing the father..err mother.. I mean father.. wait what?

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by clemonte
Well, many should heard of the news of that pregnant transgender male who got pregnant. It means he is originally female but got a opt to become legally male with sexual organs intact though, but he looks every bit like a man.

I seen comments that this act violates the Bible and the so-called God forbids. Well, in my opinion, God(I shall use Oneness) forbids nothing. Everything created or happened for a reason, no good no bad, they just serve to let us see HIM clearer. By rejecting this pregnant man in our society, we are rejecting Oneness' creation, hence is unfair to this guy. Who are we to judge him? According to Bible/Your God (which imo is also mine and everone's)? So you are judging in the name of HIM? Yes, male is not created for giving birth, but nothing is permanent. I feel it is just a template Oneness' give to us, this template can change overtime according to our Man's technology and intelligence.
So what are your views?

Agreed. Personally, I think that if there is a monotheistic God ala Christianity, then he(/she/it) made that person that way, and the sex change is a part of it's plan.

BTW, when I saw the 20/20 story on the person I felt completely cheated. "He's" not really a man; in mind, yes, but "down there" he still got the wrong parts!
It's all a bit like going to see a Man Eating Chicken, only to find it's just a man eating KFC.

Seriously though, I do wish that family the best of luck; they're going to need it with all the people who think they're worshiping Satan or something

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by clemonte

quote:your G-D is everyone elses G-D ? re:not exactly! while it is true that there is only One Creator G-D/Elohiym that made the universe and all life in it-------humans do not all worship or obey that One Creator G-D.

most for the present time worship a god of their own imagination or of a churches/synagogues/mosques/temples teachers imagination------very few try to do exactly what Messiah commands His followers to do.

G-D tells us in the scripture that it is a shame for a man in normal circumstances to have long hair(1corinthians11:14) and that we are not to make any marks or cuttings in our flesh(leviticus19:28)

one of aarons sons with physical defects either accidentaly or self inflicted or born that way or made so by others could not serve at the altar of G-D(leviticus21)

sexual behaviour is regulated by leviticus 18 and 20

for some one with no physical defects such as a hermaphrodite would be born with, to go and purposely have a sex change made to the opposite from which they are born with-------common sense tells me that it would break the rules i have previously mentioned found in the scriptures.

as the book of jude1:7 says sodom and gomorrah and the cities around them were not just destroyed only for their own immorality but are set forth as an example for us to think about if we are tempted to defile our flesh---verse8 and reject G-D's authority.

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Yeah I'm pretty sure someone is going to kill off this she/man sooner or later..

This is just :swearing:ing wrong man..

I just got off the phone with an old buddy of mine and he brought this up. Right when he said a man was pregnant, I told him to change the subject. Then he kept talking about it, so I hung up and blocked his number. :bnghd:

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahn goodey

quote:your G-D is everyone elses G-D ? re:not exactly! while it is true that there is only One Creator G-D/Elohiym that made the universe and all life in it-------humans do not all worship or obey that One Creator G-D.

Yup not exactly, but when i said G-D it mean the creater, that is why i use the term Oneness. God is a too misinterpreted term. If one is open and really studies what other religion's so called saint/G-D is trying to say, they are ultimately referring to what Messiah is referring to- that is the Oneness. It is Man's own misunderstanding and hence worship the statues like a deity which in fact they should be worship upon as a role model.
But of course, in my knowledge and experience, deity status/spirit or demigods exist too but again they are not the ultimate goal which we should work towards or look upon, only the Oneness can truely liberate us which is formless and in all of us deep in our core only waiting to be dug up. Religions are just portal to Oneness, getting too attach to the idea that Oneness belong to a certain religion is common and often misunderstood due to Man's ego. One still have not seen past the material world holding such view and hence not truely liberate.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This "man" who is pregnant is no man. They will never be a man not in this life. They were born female and that is how they will stay. Just because they changed their sex organs to male is no matter. God created them as a female and that is why they are now able to bear a child. They are just lucky that medical procedures are able to remove the child by surgery.

Born a woman always a woman until you die, same goes if your born a man. It is unfortunate that some souls return in the "wrong bodies" and this is something they must face for the whole of their lives, nothing these people do in their lives is "wrong". Whatever makes them feel more at home in their bodies in this life is fine by me and I think God will be very understanding of what they do in their torment. To decide to carry a child in such circumstances is a very brave thing to do and I applaude them.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

hes a She
and not a Man so the papers and news sites arent really accurate
when they label it man has Child.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'm not interested in whether God says this is a man or not. I was honestly disappointed to find out this was originally a woman, because I thought this was going to be some sort of crazy medical breakthrough.

So, this woman starts taking testosterone and other things and begins to look like a man. Nice work! But you're not a pregnant man. You're a pregnant woman who looks like a man.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
what a load of CRAP

'IT' is not a man.
'IT' was BORN A WOMAN!
If you paint a orange Red, it doesnt become an APPLE!

He was BORN A woman.
take away the hair implants, the cosmetic surgery and the clothing, its all woman inside the package.

The Brain, is woman.
The genitals, are woman.
The testicals (if any) arent REAL, but the cervix + ovaries are.

This is nothing but pure AMERICAN ignorance

'' Huck, we've got ourselves a pregnyant felller ''

Disgraceful, shameful...

If GAY marriage is banned, why is something like this being allowed on TV?

Think of the child, and what WARPED sense of socieyt he's going to endure.

This is up there with incest, which sadly seems to have entered australian society too.

whats going on with civilised man?

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
secondly,

'' dont smoke while pregnant ''
'' dont drink while pregnant ''
'' dont eat fatty foods while pregnant ''

But by jee, take as many hormone replacements you feel your sicko obsession needs.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Maybe it's Muhammed coming back. He is said to be born by a man...

top topics

join