It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are 5 extraterrestrial military bases here on earth...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Where is the OP's post? What are people replying to?

Wow, somebody has the nerve to post what he/she knows only to get flamed for not having evidence. Yet another instance of extreme rudeness!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Yeh this thread confused me too...the first post opens with no info..

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Where is the OP's post? What are people replying to?

Wow, somebody has the nerve to post what he/she knows only to get flamed for not having evidence. Yet another instance of extreme rudeness!

The original post appears to have been deleted actually, no rudeness here. If you looked at some of the posts you could get some kind of an idea of what was posted.

I will give you a quote from one of the OP's ('Freemans')previous threads as listed on page 1:

That thing was mint as ****. Daniel Craig was BUZZING when i met him and i even got a sense of this energy from his aura. Then he gave me the phone to play with for few minutes i tried it and exposused myself to the rays of this toy and it was awesome.

Unfortunately no matter how much i begged Bond refused to give out any more information on where he got it and if i could get a sample of this tech.

Ok i lied.

Bond actually GAVE me the phone right, BUT.......... he disabled it with some kind of remote or code im not sure. Now i keep the phone but he wont turn it on.

Until the time is right he said

I think that says ALOT.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

You have no proof of anything you have stated. You are obvioulosy deranged and have too much time on your hands. Get a job, get a girfriend and get a life.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
so what

Freeman

repost in exact detail what you posted.

i don't care how ridiculous he sounds to other people.

I want to see what he wrote.

-

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
anyone see this before?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Ive read some crazy # in my time but this is mental.
Is this guy freeman for real or just playing the fool.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Can someone explain why the original post was removed? I cannot possibly believe that the post was sooo wacky that it was removed for that reason. Maybe in the midst of all the alleged nonsense, he/she/it actually hit on something sensitive?

I mention this because I KNOW the subject of 'secret' bases is VERY sensitive. I haven't had 'heat' on that many things we have put, or INTENDED to put in NEXUS, but the subject of 'secret military bases' whether ET connected or not - is VERY sensitive. I have had more than one writer pull their story from me after receiving threats about disclosing any speculation on locations.

But I will drop one little nugget for those with more than half a brain who are reading this post.

A couple of researchers who understand the work of Bruce Cathie have used his mathematics to calculate 'significant points of interest around the globe' - and they didn't just turn up 'secret military bases'. This got them into LOTS of trouble.

Say no more.

Duncan

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Is Hawaii one of the locations?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuebor
Is Hawaii one of the locations?

I'm not sure if your post is in reference or relation to mine - but just in case - that grid point map you have posted has nothing to do with the work of Bruce Cathie.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
The OP has been vaporized by the mods it seems. He never existed, all history wiped away. Remember to apply the proper amount of double think when trying to discuss anything about Freeman again.
Seriously I wish I could freaking read the Op's post and check it out.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by Zealott]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Can the mods explain who deleted the post from Freaman?

I have not been on the forum for quite some time so am very confused with the whole disappearing post thing

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by punto
Unless my sums are wrong that makes 8 bases!!

Lend some credibilty to your story and name the town you are in.

apperantly your sums are wrong its 5. but this story is still so unbeleivably fake.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nexusmagazine

yes, I was referring to Bruce Cathie's work when I posted the map. After reading the OP I did some googling and found the map of the globe that had the magnetic points based on Bruce Cathie's work.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
to all the people who are wondering what happened to the OP.....
well lets just say he was a few screws short of a table !!.....all of his post were pretty much the same....incoherrant and ranting..

as for the comments that Nexus guy has made....he is very correct.

take care
snoopyuk

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Somebody just ban Freeman and put this nonsense thread out of its misery. It has all the tell tale signs of a classic hoax. Bold claims, feigned indifference, no evidence, 'take my word for it', blah blah blah. People like the OP should be thrown in jail for ignorance.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It sounds really close to the luciferian act part two and a little from part one. Do some reading and you will see.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Also have some respect for elder member, i dont speak BS , i been here since 2000

Stop spamming the forum with useless garbage & you better respect me cuz I've been here since December 31, 1969.
I am wiser than thou.

[edit on 24/8/2008 by C0bzz]

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I dont think i should be posting anything on here but since we can reply anonymously i will. I am an A.R.E.A 51 employer i am not going to tell anyone my specific field in area 51 but I have seen things such as creatures and technological advancements that no one on this site right now would ever imagine. If you dont believe me to bad. BUT he is saying the truth about secret underground bases but they are definetly not connected to any other country.

Dont ask for me to give any proof or identification becaues i am not going to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join