It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are 5 extraterrestrial military bases here on earth...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

Uh yeah this sounds very beliveable but yet a little awkward. i mean if there is a sheild to our solar system that makes it so we cant see other human life on plantes well then WTF are we going to do and how inthe hell will our minds be able to handle all the comotion on 2012?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It's always amusing when the only people that agree with the crazies are the ones that have registered around the date the thread was made. Coincidence?

I'll believe ya when me # turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk

ok , i too am in the uk, are you saying that there is a public building that is accessible by the PUBLIC and that it is an entry point to the tunnel / underground base system ????,

Thats what i said.

I will also bite.

where did you get this 'inside' information? Do you have any evidence sources/ photos/ documents? etc etc. You also mention that we are being allowed to evolve alone without intervention, so why in 2012 would we suddenly be shown these secret bases? You also mention fighting in space, I thought the shield was there to prevent this? Perhaps I have got something mixed up but you seem to be contradicting yourself...

Where did i get this information is non of your concern.
I have evidence, only i'm not posting much here for various reasons.

Thee reasson we evolve alone is complicated. This planet is a special place in universe, you will see why as 2012 aproaches.

Fighting in space is cool, how am i contradicting myself?

name the town you are in

No way.

Is 2012 gonna hold some sort of space war? Why have a base for run aways and those hiding out? Why would you attempt amplifications of power like that. So you've been to this base in the south pole?

2012 is an end of an era. You will see A LOT of things happening just before it.

Ohh and you dont need to GO to the base in south pole. You can use this energy wherever you are thats the good part about it.

I wanna see the bases too, I wanna have super fighting skills, girls only like guys with skills.

Base two huh?

Let me give you a dollar: you can sense this energy from base two by listening new dance msuic, by new i mean it came out in 2007.
Check out tracks like "Lab 4 - NRG" and imagine fighting, it will spin you up, you will loose your head its so strong its unbelivable.

"
So basically you're saying that UFO's canno't exists because they can't enter our atmosphere ?"

"UFOS" exist, they jjust cant enter the atmosphere

"
Uh yeah this sounds very beliveable but yet a little awkward. i mean if there is a sheild to our solar system that makes it so we cant see other human life on plantes well then WTF are we going to do and how inthe hell will our minds be able to handle all the comotion on 2012?"

Thats the thing, the key to this question is in the universe.
All will be revealed before 2012.
This is a very special planet in the universe, its an experiement to find new laws which will govern the evolution of good vs evil in the entire universe.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by Freeman]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Check out tracks like "Lab 4 - NRG"

I just tried soul seek and you cant find the b loody song there.

I have incomplete version its 3 megs, im on dial up atm, cant upload it

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Im trying to upload the file right now.

Let me tell you alittle story while we wait

I had a fight a year ago, i came victorious.

I went to a nightclub who played specificly music like that after the fight and danced my ass off to tracks like that. All this music is RED and it tells you good always wins.

If you get the track, if i upload it, on second 9 you hear this sound.

If you channel it properly, that is ENERGY from the SUN, caught by live organisms based in south pole and then channelled by you. Very cool stuff.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by Freeman]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Annnnnnnnnnnd i couldnt upload the file

Sorry

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
How in the hell is this guy not banned yet????

one line post.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

he's not banned because unfortunately being proper gullible or a tall tale teller is not actually a hanging offence. yet.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I have evidence, only i'm not posting much here for various reasons.

You're not posting ANY evidence because you have none. I'm guessing the powers that be are watching you and you've already typed too much!

The quality of threads on this site...

[edit on 3/31/2008 by BrandonK]

[edit on 3/31/2008 by BrandonK]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
just wondering where do you get the source from?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hmm, small town in the South of England, I live in the South of England so tell me which town and which building the base is in.

Somehow I think you wont answer and this thread is just more attention seeking BS.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyer

at last... someone else from my area! i was begining to think ATS was inhabited solely by americans and northerners! no offence to them!

i too am intrigued to know what small town in southern england has a base!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rat256

Well you live in Pool, I live in Southampton and theres someone else on here that lives in Pompey. Theres 3 places I bet he wont say the place is in.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
i kind of believ him
a little
about the part of 2012
i know i registered today but ive been around this site for many months just never had the time to register

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
Hmm, small town in the South of England, I live in the South of England so tell me which town and which building the base is in.

Somehow I think you wont answer and this thread is just more attention seeking BS.

Dude, do you really think im going to tell you where the entrance to MY base is, why would i want your face around there?

Give me one good reason.

You want to hide there with me when NWO starts?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman

Dude, do you really think im going to tell you where the entrance to MY base is, why would i want your face around there?

Give me one good reason.

You want to hide there with me when NWO starts?

There we go, point proven, this should either be locked or moved to the skunk works. How is this more believable than the apollo audio thread that got moved there?

Its complete bollocks.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Dude, I AM NOT telling y ou where the entrance is forget it. LOL u cant push me or expect that kind of stuff from me.

Let me tell u there is an entrance somewhere in London and i will try to find it soon.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
"You also mention fighting in space, I thought the shield was there to prevent this? Perhaps I have got something mixed up but you seem to be contradicting yourself..."

ohh now i get you, you can turn the shield on and off when u need it

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Freeman]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I AGREE WITH THE OTHER POSTERS , HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT TO ANY OF THE OTHERS ??

should at least be moved to skunk works !!!!!!!!

there has been a severe LACK of mods recently on this site !!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
There we go, point proven, this should either be locked or moved to the skunk works. How is this more believable than the apollo audio thread that got moved there?

Its complete bollocks.

Thats what you think. I had some useful U2Us on this thread. It stays HERE, smart ass.

Also have some respect for elder member, i dont speak BS , i been here since 2000

And here we have annother great addition to my post count
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This thread is all about fighting and self defence

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join