It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amazing Dorothy Izatt

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

But in any case, there's therapy for this to improve in this area and I hope that you check that out!

No therapy can help me. My case is hopeless.

PS -- oh, wait a second... I see that you actually do see what looks like Jesus in that negative image! Well, then I guess you don't suffer from that problem I mentioned above. My guess though, in the case of Dorothy Izatt's images, you are dismissing them as garbage because you don't think it's possible for anyone to get photographic images like this... anomalous ones... therefore you are saying that you are not seeing anything in those photo's but I don't think you are being honest about that. If you can see the imprint of a male on the Shroud of Turin, regardless if you think it's a hoax or not, you should also be seeing what we are in Dorothy's images too... but that this is not the case is very perplexing to me. I'm sorry, but I don't think you are being honest about that.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by Palasheea]

I've been told..we've been told many years ago (once we started reading books and internet) that the SOT figure is actually Jesus. This is how I "claim" it's Jesus. It kinda looks like him so it's a different case unlike Izatt's blurry images (although noone for sure knows how did the Jesus look, especially he wasn't blonde with blue eyes, was most likely arabic looking) which are supposed to depict some alien figures.

EDIT TO ADD: Yes, you can see "figures" there but what does that prove?
You can see the same figures if you watch the clouds.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by Breadfan]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
How can something not be physical enough? You're either there or not there.
You're either physical or not. I'm not really convinced by that explanation, but then again, everything's possible. Maybe they're just bunch of ghosts flying around in ghostly spaceships so we can't take a clear picture of them..

You're close. At least as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan

Originally posted by Palasheea

But in any case, there's therapy for this to improve in this area and I hope that you check that out!

No therapy can help me. My case is hopeless.

I sure hope not! But that you could see that imprint of a man on the Shroud of Turin at least offers some hope in this area and that you are able to discern different shapes and possibly a few other things too in photographs that are less than National Geographic quality.

And it's true, we can only assume that Jesus must have looked middle eastern and not say... Chinese. There's absolutely no information in the
New Testaement about what Jesus looked like.

I personally do not think that the man seen in the Shroud of Turin is Jesus but they are about to do some more tests on the age of the cloth so this should be interesting to find out how old it really is.

But one thing for sure, Jesus did not have blond hair and blue eyes!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
[edit on 25-3-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
i found this book called... Contact With Beings of Light...and it is the story of Dorothy Izatt and was written by Peter Guttilla.

www.coasttocoastam.com...
COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY: SHOWS

The films of Dorothy Izatt "are giving us a Rosetta Stone of the paranormal," said writer and researcher Peter Guttilla (email), who made a riveting appearance on Monday night's show. Guttilla, who has spent nearly 40 years investigating the unexplained, has been studying the Izatt case for the last 8 years, which he has documented in the book Contact with Beings of Light:

here is the link to the book...

books.google.com... hKmvNtiOWTLwZCFkCPwN-0#PPA37,M1
Contact with Beings of Light: The ... - Google Book Search

the above page lets you see part of the book and it is a fantastic read for sure.

Chapter 7 , page 49...

the objects often arrived as tiny balls of light and became larger-and closer-as the sighting progressed, sometimes growing to an apparent size of the full moon.

and when they wanted to see me they beamed a light at me

this totally freaked me out when i read this, because this is EXACTLY what i saw happen when i had my ufo encounter back in 1984... minus the face

[edit on 25-3-2008 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I know -- that's what so weird about all of this.

I could relate to some of the experiences she's had over the years too but I've never gotten any results by flashing a flashlight, like you have to the night sky but it's WONDERFUL that something happened when you did that! WOW! Lucky You!!

Honestly, this kind of stuff needs to be talked about more because Dorothy's Izatt's images and experiences portray an extraordinary amplified version of what so many of us have experienced to at least a lesser degree but memorable nevertheless. I think it's because we can relate to her experiences -- on one level or another that makes Dorothy's material so precious in every way! Many of us can relate to it in so many different ways!

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

just wanted you to know that i did not shine anything at the ufo i witnessed but it did shine a light at me when it was closest to me. it looked like the light in the photo i posted and a weird color light came from that light and was directed right at me...i freaked !

just wanted to clear that up...thanks

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Oh.. ok.. will look up that photo you posted. Thanks for the clarification but great that you had that experience! PRICELESS!

Could you post a link to that photo? I came in late to this conversation but I would love to see it!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

here is a couple links with that picture

www.timelessvoyager.com...
Picture Descriptions

www.anomalia.org...
Seres de Dorothy

wanted to share something else i found about the ufo hunters show...

supposed to be aired om 4-16-08

Now, for the first time, UFO Hunters will talk with Dorothy Izatt, probe the locations of her sightings using scientific methods and analysis. The team will bring her filmed evidence back to Los Angeles for detailed analysis from industry professionals.

www.wintersteel.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Thanks easynow for the links! I'll look them over! I love that UFO Hunters show that's on the History station! It's a winner!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

just wanted you to know that i did not shine anything at the ufo i witnessed but it did shine a light at me when it was closest to me. it looked like the light in the photo i posted and a weird color light came from that light and was directed right at me...i freaked !

just wanted to clear that up...thanks

Lol, yea, I would freak too if that happened to me!
Thanks for telling us about that!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

i dont know if you saw this link i posted earlier in the thread but its from coast to coast and has some excellent photo's that Dorothy had taken.

you need to click on the picture and it will show you a bigger pic. they are the clearest i have seen so far...

check out pic #8 you can see stars in the background...most of the photos i have seen were not this clear

www.coasttocoastam.com...
COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Thanks for the link! I've seen these images somewhere else before but have not logged onto that page until just now.

Thanks for posting this link!

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I just ordered my copy of Dorothy's dvd today,and it should arrive by the 31st.I really can't wait to see the extraordinary events that Dorothy captured on film.Waiting with bated breath.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Thank you everybody once again for the incredible amount of information being brought to this thread. Just incredible really. But I have to level with all of you. Most of my intention on this thread is selfish in nature. It's true. I do deeply care about Ms. Izatt's case very much. Why? Because I think and "feel" that she holds answers for me. Answers that I have been looking for obsessively for over 26 years. I saw this thread a couple of days ago on the "recent active threads" page. It spoke to me deeply. So much so it compelled me to do a "first" in my life even though it was absolutely terrifying for me to do. Nobody knew of my personal childhood experiences with this phenomenon save for my Dad, Mother, Brother, my Wife and two or three friends. I have kept this pretty much to myself figuring that I could "solve" it on my own. Fear of ridicule. But every since I have never stopped thinking about that night. I'm missing g@dd@mn 8 hours of my life and I want them back!! Desperately!! But the experiences have affected my life in many ways. Some would say in many positive ways. To me, all the ways are just avenues of seeking what I am missing. What was stolen from me. How has it affected me, you ask? Well, like this, this, this and this for starters. I have become very philosophical, very artistic in a variety of mediums (drawing, painting, music, carving and writing), and there are days if not weeks where I "feel" like I could change the world by myself. As a result of all of the weird paranormal experiences my Brother and I have had, we've both bloomed into extreme "right-brained" people. I am lousy at math. I no longer understand it once you start mixing the numbers with the alphabet but I could talk Quantum Mechanics all damn day without any strain of thought. Why? Why are these things easy for me? I even taught myself how to throat sing like Tibetan Buddhist Monks! Taught myself? Yeah. Weird.

So this is where I am relying on Dorothy. She has burden that is larger than she could ever know. My cross is all on her shoulders and she doesn't even know it. I would give all of my talent and philosophy away in an unthinking instant to have never experienced the entities/lights in the manner I have. Grey thieving bastards. I lost a damned good friend and I lost eight hours and in return I got 26 years of nightmares and paranoia. Don't let me near those bug-eyed freaks. You won't like what I would do to them.

I want my answers. And then I want them to answer for what they have done to me. I do not bring the Lily of Peace to this resolve. I bring a gun. And that I fear is possibly the very reason that their presence in our dimension/world/time is not more obvious. Their are a lot of pissed-off folks like myself who have been violated against their will that want Cosmic Justice if there is actually any to be had. How very unBuddhist of me.

In all actuality, I don't know what I would do if all was answered for me, because I can't honestly imagine what that would feel like. This phenomenon has haunted me since childhood and I have very little "before" memories if any.

I apologize if I offend with this post but I must insist that I always bring honest and integrity to everything that I do and say. So there it is. Now you know what I am about.

Nervous,

Erik

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Well I admire you for opening up like that Erik.I can't say that I can relate because I've never had any kind of paranormal experiences in my whole 40 years on this rock called Earth.But I am a believer.

I'm really grateful that you shared your past like that.Keep your head up and keep seeking answers.I really hope you find them.
Don't take this the wrong way,but after reading your post I'm glad I haven't had any paranormal experiences in my life.(yet!)

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
Well I admire you for opening up like that Erik.I can't say that I can relate because I've never had any kind of paranormal experiences in my whole 40 years on this rock called Earth.But I am a believer.

I'm really grateful that you shared your past like that.Keep your head up and keep seeking answers.I really hope you find them.
Don't take this the wrong way,but after reading your post I'm glad I haven't had any paranormal experiences in my life.(yet!)

Hey C.P.

Don't let my account dissuade you from something that could be quite wonderful for you. Who knows? If this thing resolves itself with me, I may feel entirely different. I assure you I speak only for myself when I say that over all I feel at times totally embittered by the whole thing. I've had a couple of good friends tell me how "lucky" and "blessed" I am for having had these experiences. I have mixed feelings about their responses at best. It just seems funny that those who go looking for it openly never seem to get it. I wasn't looking. I wasn't asking. Yet here it is I am forever an enigma unto myself.

Deep meditation is the only thing that has worked for me on this. Lots and lots and lots of daily Zazen. Bliss is in emptiness for me. Escape? maybe. Enlightened? I honestly ask who isn't?

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

well thanks for sharing your story with us Erik ,

i often wonder if i was abducted when i had my encounter because of some things that transpired during the incident. but to this day i am still not sure.

from reading your post its easy to understand your frustration , and i agree it would probably make me as mad as you seem to be about it.

But the experiences have affected my life in many ways. Some would say in many positive ways.

i am sure i dont know half the details about your experience but from what you have shared with us in your post i would have to say and agree with the other people that you may be looking at it in the wrong context and the experience has resulted in some positive ability's. but what do i know right ?

So this is where I am relying on Dorothy. She has burden that is larger than she could ever know. My cross is all on her shoulders and she doesn't even know it.

somebody once told me " don't put all your eggs in one basket " and that has helped me in my life more than you can imagine.

I lost a damned good friend

this is the part i dont understand but you dont have to talk about it if you dont want to. but how did you lose this friend exactly ? was it because of the experience you both had ?

I want my answers. And then I want them to answer for what they have done to me. I do not bring the Lily of Peace to this resolve. I bring a gun. And that I fear is possibly the very reason that their presence in our dimension/world/time is not more obvious.

well all i can say is i believe there is good and bad in everything and i have to believe if these are angelic beings then there would have to be imo good and bad beings or entities. so just keep that in mind is my advice.

now if you encountered a grey that was a bad alien and was abducting people and doing experiments on people i would have to agree with you that i would not be a happy camper and i would have to show him the 9 reasons why he should leave us alone.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

well thanks for sharing your story with us Erik ,

i often wonder if i was abducted when i had my encounter because of some things that transpired during the incident. but to this day i am still not sure.

from reading your post its easy to understand your frustration , and i agree it would probably make me as mad as you seem to be about it.

But the experiences have affected my life in many ways. Some would say in many positive ways.

i am sure i dont know half the details about your experience but from what you have shared with us in your post i would have to say and agree with the other people that you may be looking at it in the wrong context and the experience has resulted in some positive ability's. but what do i know right ?

So this is where I am relying on Dorothy. She has burden that is larger than she could ever know. My cross is all on her shoulders and she doesn't even know it.

somebody once told me " don't put all your eggs in one basket " and that has helped me in my life more than you can imagine.

I lost a damned good friend

this is the part i dont understand but you dont have to talk about it if you dont want to. but how did you lose this friend exactly ? was it because of the experience you both had ?

I want my answers. And then I want them to answer for what they have done to me. I do not bring the Lily of Peace to this resolve. I bring a gun. And that I fear is possibly the very reason that their presence in our dimension/world/time is not more obvious.

well all i can say is i believe there is good and bad in everything and i have to believe if these are angelic beings then there would have to be imo good and bad beings or entities. so just keep that in mind is my advice.

now if you encountered a grey that was a bad alien and was abducting people and doing experiments on people i would have to agree with you that i would not be a happy camper and i would have to show him the 9 reasons why he should leave us alone.

Well I appreciate all of your advice Easy. I truly and deeply do. In fact the amount of information this thread has yielded thus far is quite mind boggling to me. I never anticipated it. I'm almost afraid to read what has been posted on it because somebody affiliated with this site just might have the very nugget/s I have been looking for for over a quarter century. You are right of course, that I shouldn't put all of my proverbial eggs in one basket. In retrospect, that is exactly what I have done time and time again. Seemingly I have found the pot at the end of the rainbow only to have it snatched from me just as I reach out for it. I am a bit cautious of course, but also I am guilty of a severe naivete/gullibility and senseless amounts of desperate hope.

You betcha Easy, they were those nasty bubble-headed, ant-eyed, Grey bastards. Unemotive, robot-like, bludgeoning and cold. All I have as personal evidence for these experiences is a remembered smell (like the inside of a dank, musty cave), and a sound (a drone. that is why I obsessed about learning how to throat sing and play didgerdoo. two very similar sounds to this memory), and about 3 or so 2 second images that play over and over again in my head like a soundless noir film in the half sleep stupor one experiences when first waking up in the morning or middle of the night after yet another cold-sweat oriented nightmare where I suddenly sit up panting, clutching my chest and frightening the crap out of my poor wife.

The friend who was with me that night no longer speaks to me. Even changed his address and email. *sigh* He is a key to this if he ever talks to me about it.

Fretting,

Erik

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

well i am guessing your friend is trying to avoid you because he doesnt want to talk about it for his own sanity i guess ?

well so far from what i can tell Dorothy Izatt hasn't had any bad experiences with these entities and i think you should keep that in mind.

did you see that other blip about the ufo hunter show i posted earlier ?
i thought there was some interesting factoids being told such as this...

These alien messages included her name spelled in the sky. When confused, Dorothy would speak and the beings would reveal answers to her, including a mushroom cloud, the universal symbol for a nuclear bomb blast. Are the alien beings concerned about the violent course in which modern man is progressing?

These benevolent beings are possibly using Dorothy as a go between.

www.wintersteel.com...

these entities are coming in her house and she seems to be having extremely close contact and does not fear them one bit from what i can tell

i got to get this book

books.google.com... hKmvNtiOWTLwZCFkCPwN-0#PPA37,M1
Contact with Beings of Light: The ... - Google Book Search

that's friggin amazing if you ask me...

[edit on 26-3-2008 by easynow]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join