It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/21/12 bets ! place em here!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
ok folks, assuming that ats will still be up and running around the time of the mayan prophecy. Lets have your votes, just simply reply to the thread with a yes or no and why you choose either of the two.

For me its a yes,

Because after about 2 years of researching the subject, in my eyes i can see that alot of culture pointed to this date, and the rate which our economy and earth is changing, i think another 4 years and 9 months should just about do it

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
yes

because not only do i read about it coming everywhere, but i can "feel" it as well, unlike the 2000 predictions

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
come on peopleeeeee, lets hear everyonessssss view on the topic

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Is there really even a Mayan prophecy? The calendar ends but that's really about it isn't it? Did they make any specific predictions? I think it's just that the calendar ends there.

My prediction is... it will be the 21st of Dec. so the malls will have had the Christmas decorations up for at least four months by that point. Hey maybe I am psychic! wait and see...

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
On That date, 12-21-12 the Myan callender resets itself. It also happens to be the precice time earth is in the center of the milkyway galaxy. The myan callender is a circle. if there was an end, it would have been a line with a beginning and an end. If the myans could see the future, it would have to have been by watching the stars.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It's all total propaganda. And a Freemasonic Joke. The only thing that is going to happen in 2012 is the UN is going to take over as supreme world government.

2012: Propaganda Hoax

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
They only recently started saying that Mayan stone was a calender. They have no idea what it even means.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChilledVoodoo
On That date, 12-21-12 the Myan callender resets itself. It also happens to be the precice time earth is in the center of the milkyway galaxy. The myan callender is a circle. if there was an end, it would have been a line with a beginning and an end. If the myans could see the future, it would have to have been by watching the stars.

No in the middle of the galaxy at all. Midway through the thickness, perhaps, but not the middle,middle.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Bet---no.
Same thing happens at the end of the Mayan calendar as happens to ours every December 31st.

I would more likely place a bet on 10/21/08 if givin 2 weeks in either direction as a spread.

Mark this post and look at it again in 7 months.
I'll be looking to collect.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
lets see.....I bet my 1943 steel penny and a 12 pack of coke that it is nay. But I do respect the thoughful opinions and research put into the topic, and find it compelling at times.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Depends on what the bet is for.

The arrival of Planet X?
World destruction by a rouge asteroid?
Confirmation of aliens?
A Killer disease wiping out mankind?
The return of Christ?
NWO?
WW III?

Its going to ba a busy year....with so much due to happen I will say yes to something happening.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Anyone who bets for the "end of the world" come 2012 is a fool for they will never get paid, those that bet against it will be dead and even if they are still alive money will be no good.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

I'd like to add to your prediction. I think that by 2012 Halloween products and decorations will be put up and on sale by Easter, malls will start with Christmas and Thanksgiving in July... and Decemberween (the Holiday which is an amalgamation of Christmas and Halloween) will become a national holiday.

This is really what the Mayans predicted.... I swear.... it's true.... someone believe me.... please.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
Is there really even a Mayan prophecy? The calendar ends but that's really about it isn't it? Did they make any specific predictions? I think it's just that the calendar ends there.

My prediction is... it will be the 21st of Dec. so the malls will have had the Christmas decorations up for at least four months by that point. Hey maybe I am psychic! wait and see...

The calendar doesn't really end there, exactly, because another one just picks up after that. It's no big deal.

My vote is a resounding no. I have absolutely no doubt that nothing out of the ordinary will happen except perhaps actions caused by hysterical people who get overly excited by this sort of thing.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
By then it will be too late.

By then it will be undeniable by even the most skeptical debunker. Events will lead up to global demise well before 2012.

The question is how long will you be in denial?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
My conceled weapons permit is up for renewal in 2012.

Other than that, NO IMHO it will not be the end of our world.

Dizzie

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChilledVoodoo

Huh? I've always thought that our solar system is on one of the outer "rings" of the galaxy, and that a super massive black hole is in the center of the galaxy.

Edited because I forgot to add my vote.

No.

[edit on 17-3-2008 by bronco73]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
interesting replys , i just want to state after all my research , the mayans never once mentioned and end, the world will never end, there will always be resets and restarts, i believe we need a good thing to happen to us and soon.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I say yes. My thoery is that we were created by Atlanteans as slaves, first batch escaped, there called lemurians, second batch is us, trhey amde us too stupid to fight backa nd now they control us from behind the scenes. In 2012 Lemurians will return to free us from our slave masters; Or more likly, nemesis will hit.

Fox

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Our survey said?

EH NO....

Come on people... Y2K...2006...2012....

Nothing is going to happen...Nothing at all...

well maybe something because nothing is going to happen is kind of like a double negative because obviously something is going to happen....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join