It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we all alien?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Ok, the other day i watched the david icke videos Road to Freedom and The Reptilian Agenda: Credo mutwa interview. In both videos the general consenes is that a The race on mars were caucasion. After a planetiod entered our solar system and one of it's moons collieded with a planet creating the asteroid belt. This collision caused disasters on mars and the martian people came to earth. Settling in the middle east mountains and spreading across the planet. From there they are said to have been involved in a conflict with a race known as the annunaki.

The annunaki began genetic manipulation of this race and began making bloodline hybrids from annunaki and martian DNA. These hybrids were said to be the kings of the ancient world.

I'm a black male. My question is, If the caucasion race came from mars, where did the darker skinned races on earth originate from?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
First of all, don't take offense to my post. I am only speculating because you asked.
Assuming the theory is true (which I don't BTW), I can believe that the darker races evolved on Earth in Africa, just where our scientists say they did. Maybe the black races were genetically engineered by the Annunaki originally to be workers and mine the gold. Then the Caucasians show up, as the theory suggests, and the Annunaki decide to make them the overlords and create a new hybrid ruler class. Don't ask me why...

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
the bigger question is where is the anunaki's homeworld now? Is it the 7th planet?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I don't believe that the Annunaki created every race on earth. If caucasions didn't originate on earth and this going back at least 500,000 years, Is it not plausible that the darker races came from some other planet as well?

And they say the Annunaki's home planet Niribu is coming closer to our solar system and should be visible to the naked eye by 2010.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by out there20

Sure it's plausible but is it not plausible as well that at least one race did evolve here on earth?
Like I said I don't believe the whole Nubiru, Sitchin theory. I think he was proven wrong long ago.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by out there20
After a planetiod entered our solar system and one of it's moons collieded with a planet creating the asteroid belt. This collision caused disasters on mars and the martian people came to earth. Settling in the middle east mountains and spreading across the planet. From there they are said to have been involved in a conflict with a race known as the annunaki.

I thought the planet or small star that entered our solar system was Nibiru, home of the Annunaqi, and the planet that its moon collided with was Tiamat which shattered to half its size. Its debris creating the asteroid belt and our moon. The other half of Tiamat forming into the current incarnation of Earth. I'm sorry I'm just a bit confused. What is the source of your information?

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
If you stare into the mirror at your face for long enough,it goes all blurry.(stare yourself out) If you keep staring,you can transorm your face into an almost alien looking thing. (scales and everything I get) Now,this is,of course probably just something that hapens when you stare at your reflection and go all bosseyed. I just thought I'd throw it in,as it's something we can all try. I like the way it's just my face that goes all funky,and not anything in the background. (again,that's just a focus issue)

I find myself doing this recently,almost without knowing it. I'll get out the shower and 10 minutes later I realise that I've been staring at myself in the mirror for ages.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ownlife

Accordind to Mr. Stitchin it was niribu that entered our solor system. One of the moons collieded with a planet between mars and jupiter, which created the asteroid belt. Although recent studies by scientist have them leaning toward jupiter being the culprit in question.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Mars Civilisation: The Rise and Fall of Christianity .

This is where the science of light and the science of technology were out of balance.

The wars on that planet were because of the (founding fathers). Now here we are on Earth to retry the process.

Humans how many planets do we have to go to, to finalize the departure of the soul.

Can we live in peace with the demise of Religion? Religion is what divides when gods aren't present.

Just think about the above.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Human cells all have an energy capsule in them, these are called the mitochondria. The mitochondria have changed very little over thousands of years, they are not prone to DNA damadge. About 10 years ago the earliest mitochondrial DNA was found in Africa. This in effect means that all our mitochondrial DNA came out of Africa. Not sure how this fits in with your martian theory.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
If you stare into the mirror at your face for long enough,it goes all blurry.(stare yourself out) If you keep staring,you can transorm your face into an almost alien looking thing. (scales and everything I get) Now,this is,of course probably just something that hapens when you stare at your reflection and go all bosseyed. I just thought I'd throw it in,as it's something we can all try. I like the way it's just my face that goes all funky,and not anything in the background. (again,that's just a focus issue)

I find myself doing this recently,almost without knowing it. I'll get out the shower and 10 minutes later I realise that I've been staring at myself in the mirror for ages.

I used to try this as a kid! Id get victorian ladies in hats with feathers and I thought I was going back in time

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I don't think it matters the colour of your skin as to where you have come from. To be human is to be human, we have all been created by the same person/entity. We are all human we just have different codes of DNA switched on or off thats all my friend.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
If any of us came from another planet (which I find very unbelievable, though an interesting idea) we all had to have come from the same lineage. How would caucasians and negros or any other race be able to breed otherwise? The number of chromozones is specific to species and two species developing on seperate planets (even with genetic manipulation from another race) is EXTREMELY unlikely to develope with the same chromozone sequences.

If it's true that different races of people can breed, and it is, then it must be true that we share a common ancestor.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The more \i think about this I must come to the conclusion that we are alien. I also think the dinosaurs were alien. They were so massive what was the point of that
They lived here for millions of years and then just suddenly died. They died because their experiment came to an end to make way for the next experiment (us).
Maybe the dinosaurs became a silly alien game, "Lets see who can create the biggest creature "and it all just got out of hand
Or maybe they just got bored and decided to design a new toy. US.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Our Bodies are just transports. The real you is in the your soul. Your soul is what makes you who you are. I don't really believe that in that Annukai stuff
but it could be possible. Good read.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Trams

I agree the body is just to transport the soul but do you not think its our calling to find out WHY this is the case?

new topics

top topics

join