It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STS-122 Ufos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Found this on youtube, I did a search on ATS and found other videos of this mission, but not the same one.

[edit on 10-3-2008 by The Universal Mind]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Hi, I can't see the video you posted. Could you re-post it please?

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Yeah, i'm obviously not too great at inserting videos.

So here's the link:

STS-122 UFOS

Lot's of lights in the background and I do not believe that space junk or ice crystals flash or blink when the sunlight hits them; the light reflection would be constant. I think they are some kind of surveillance probe, from all the other material i've observed, and self experience.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Satellites? Distant planes? I mean, I want to be wrong about, but those are some possible explanations.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GrayFox

Satellites do not come that close to the space station
and they don't have conventional air planes in space.
The space station is 90 miles above the earths surface,
if you were to see a plane, you would see the earth right
behind it.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Good thread

Weird isn`t it?. This is not the first time that the STS missions have shown weird things, I remember the one were a ray of some kind deflects an incoming vehicle of some sort.

Let`s wait until someone comes up with the ice crystals explanation.

[edit on 10-3-2008 by Camilo1]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
teslaandlyne (16 seconds ago) Show Hide
0 Poor comment Good comment
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
Little sparky fliers, we can see them but not stars. They are so bright. I call them momentum fliers now because their ether controls break them free from the controlling ether ('dark matter')of the Cosmos. Free to go anywhere they wish without our knowledge due to the gaseous ether of Tesla no longer existing once the elites discovered how to use DC electric and AC coils to shield against the momentum of the universe. Say it ain't so Joe.

There must be something to the electric universe if that theory is true.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Yeah, this is weird.
I watch NASA tv as much as I can and I always see those things or something very similar to them.

Wish I had tivo and more technical skills.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
YOUR MISSING SOMETHING!

I just saw it. Look at 2:07. To the right of the object but not to far you will see something shoot straight up at a very accelerated speed. Can ANYONE explain that one?>

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Wow that was interesting, some of the flashing objects seem to change speed and direction too, at least my untrained eye and yes, what was the thing that shot by at a tremendous speed? Meteoroid? Great posting, will be interesting to see what some of the more trained eyes of this site have to say about it.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
Wow that was interesting, some of the flashing objects seem to change speed and direction too, at least my untrained eye and yes, what was the thing that shot by at a tremendous speed? Meteoroid? Great posting, will be interesting to see what some of the more trained eyes of this site have to say about it.

Well its not a meteoroid because its shooting from earth...no meteoroid will shoot from the earth. It clearly shows it came from the earth...could be..an alien craft taking off?

[edit on 11-3-2008 by xweaponx]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Like I said,

I believe they are some kind of surveillance probe. Whatever they are, I am seeing more and more of them on nasa tv and its other broadcasts. Somethings on its way.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Universal Mind
Like I said,

I believe they are some kind of surveillance probe. Whatever they are, I am seeing more and more of them on nasa tv and its other broadcasts. Somethings on its way.

I agree. I keep seeing more and more and more ufo / alien reports everyday. And on the NASA Channel there is stuff.......There is something that is coming or something is happening...

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

Who ever they are, I pray that they are far nicer than we are. If all these lights are ours, this is the end. My only friend, the end.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx
YOUR MISSING SOMETHING!

I just saw it. Look at 2:07. To the right of the object but not to far you will see something shoot straight up at a very accelerated speed. Can ANYONE explain that one?>

It doesn't accelerate though, it moves into frame at that speed. So it's really not anymore conclusive as the slow moving ones.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Universal Mind
reply to post by xweaponx

Who ever they are, I pray that they are far nicer than we are. If all these lights are ours, this is the end. My only friend, the end.

Yes. Hopefully they are a lot nicer then man kind. And share the technology between everyone. Or fix the world....IDK.

join