It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Manifest a Chi Energy Ball

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

Thanks jbmitch,
I pretty much agree with everything you had to say.

I'll throw ya a star for that one lol

[edit on 9-3-2008 by Odessy]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Your welcome,
Folks let an (appearant parlor trick) diffuse the reality of the potential that all of us have ,,,developing and using "Chi". I admire your patience with the "Naye" sayers that haunt these post, and usually take the weakest point to negate any possible truth / enlightenment,
Martial artists trained in the THai Chi discilines (there is more than one form) can... activate residual chi that is stored in their body (Through meditation) in an initiated defensive move. Make physical contact with an opponent and draw out their (opponent's) natural energy and can release the developed chi (through trained body movements and re-direct it back into the attacker. This is all a process of innvervating the chi meridians in the body) to the effect of causing physical damage. It is also possible to control how much energy is released into the opponent. That is what was being demonstrated in the candle deal.
However knowledge that is not earned through study and discipline is normally wasted and is why your source / master is reticent to divulge much more than he has. As noted in your first post not only the monk in the UTUBE Video (although I dont reconize his order from his clothing) like your master has dedicate so much of their life to the discipline required to acheive their level of abilities.

Healing is another function of chi, a large number of somatic illnesses, and many organic illnesses ( internal organs failing or not working well) as a result of blocked chi (not always from phyiscal damage) but from diet, seditary life stlye or unhealthy practices can be reversed with chi. Some people are just natural respoitories for healing energy. Personally I know the difference between "western medicine" and the healing energy of chi as it flows from a "natura healer" into someone needing a "Chi" infusion.
As we all are born with resident Chi, but it disipates as we expend the energy in our daily activites. Meditation (in its many forms) allows us to replenish that ambient force that supports our life force.

Again I applaude your intent, but doubt the extent of sincerity that you will encounter on any open source. So dont let it bother you if your contact (master) most are occidental is not entirely happy with the situation of explaining the dynamics of Chi.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by The Big O

Hello Big O, just thought I would shout to my 'neighbor', I haven't seen many on here from Georgia, or the Atlanta area.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

you are one of those people who are naturally gifted people who are often know to have "Healing Hands" For a fact as "Chi" developes "almost like fanning a fire" the operative word now is "Intent" what you intend to do with the energy that was latent now kinetic,, Healing hands are a blessing, you were marked at birth with this special gift to help others. Like many special people in history,, you can go Ying or Yang. You can use your abiltiy to become popular and rich or you can serve your fellow man.
Intent, that mental force that guides Chi as it flows through your body to its distenation can be curative or distructive, it can be focused at the tip of your finger "Dim-Mak" or translated to the tip of a sword or the end of a wooden staff. The palms help to focus the engery to go to wherever you want,, you can in fact (as you experienced) infuse others with "Chi", the knots or tension you feel in your hands are the different foci of blocked meridians that that run through the human body. If you havent learned how to re-junvenate your own Chi you risk depleting you natural reservior and set your self up for illnesses of your own. You normally dont absorb their illness although there are spiritual issues about manipulating others Chi field that can put you at risk . Since you have the "healing hands" gift I would look for someone in your area to accept you as adept so that you can develope your skill and protect your self. As your 'Chi " skills develope your spiritual side will also develope and send out becons of energy into the etheral world and can attract unwanted attention.
In any case you are gifted and should get a "teacher" for undoubtably whether you chose this abilty or even want it,, it seems you have been thrown into the Ying /Yang arena and there are "bad enitities out there that you may have unwittingly ummm pushed around? Its not easy to explain but it is sincere advise .. to take or leave.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
1 finger doesn't change the science.

You still have the entire arm pushing a packet of air into a single pressure line.

This is cool air, which then is shot at the candle. the end.

I'll make my own video for you, to show you. This is really simple.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

also doesnt change the fact that the meditation works and there are many people who have learned to manifest their chi and have been doing so for centuries...

again, did you even try the meditation?
did I not state in my earlier post that it does not matter if BOTH the videos were fake?
still does not mean chi doesnt exist...

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This subject of Chi energy balls and a "how to guide" has been brought up many times and many threads have been started about this.I have not seen one single real account of this that turned out to be true.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by parker

How are you judging whats true or not?

We've already had people in this thread say they tried this meditation and it worked for them...
It worked for me as well...

so please, on what basis do you say these posts yield unsuccessful results?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I don't know what you mean by meditation, because meditation is defined as attempting to find inner peace and knowledge through relaxation, etc.

Yea, it's going to work. Relaxation = peacefulness. It's true for every living thing of this Earth and beyond.

It's not like it's this big discovery that everyone didn't realize before. It's inscribed in our heads to relax to find peace.

God, stop trying to impress people by doing what nature dictates us to do.

I mean, sure, I believe this stuff can happen. I've done the cloud busting stuff my self. On boring days is look at a cloud and dissolve it. I don't meditate, I don't do any cool hand mumbles, I just look. But this guy is just showing off pyrite and saying it's gold.

I really don't go for this stuff. For one, I think humans are stronger, and second, I don't think it's cool to use science and say it's spiritual stuff.

The newtons (or maybe it's mass?) of the air are being pocketed by compression, and then shot at high speed by the arm, creating alot of momentum to add up into a cold bullet to the fire.

It's simple physics.

Oh, and expect my video of me doing it with science soon. (camera broke a week ago)

[edit on 9-3-2008 by Gorman91]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
I don't know what you mean by meditation, because meditation is defined as attempting to find inner peace and knowledge through relaxation, etc.

Yea, it's going to work. Relaxation = peacefulness. It's true for every living thing of this Earth and beyond.

Meditation is not only relaxation and peacefulness. There are more purposes for meditation.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Tell hat toe Webster's dictionary, because they don't say much more.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Yes that's true. Websters' defination is based on Western (common) knowledge of meditation.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I'm not talking about finding inner peace.
Yes that is what meditation is used for... but thats not what I'm talking about...

I'm talking about manifesting a ball of chi...

This meditation has worked for me and others on this thread...
so whatever you have to say, its not going to disprove anything because I have manifested a ball of chi energy, as have others...

Its cool, it's not your thing... so you wont try it...
Thats fine dude, but dont try and disprove it when you havent even attempted to do it...

YOUR the one too caught up in the science of this.
I could take out the candle blowing videos and this would still be the same thread...
So do me a favor...
Ignore the candle videos and look at it at simply trying to manifest a ball of chi energy...
you dont have to try and put out a candle or anything, just try and make the ball...
If your not even going to try, then please, stop trying to debunk this thread.

I bid you farewell,

-Odessy

[edit on 9-3-2008 by Odessy]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I don't need to meditate to do it though. So I kind of miss the point of it. As I've stated, I can just look at a cloud and it goes away. I'm still a little doubtful if it is I or the wind, but it goes away in a few seconds. Maybe 15-30.

Meh, do meditation. I guess being from new York, I don't have time. The best I've "manifested" with a few seconds of concentration is heating up a pen tip. Of course, never having time, I've only been able to do this for a few seconds.

I've try this stuff when I'm bored on rainy days, but I still have doubts it's me or science. As I've stated, I've put out flames with hand pointing. If you look at the video, when he moves his hand back and forth to show he can't put it out, there's no arm movement a whole lot. When he puts his full force into his arm and hand, it creates a disturbance of air, and shoots it forward, putting out the fire.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by Gorman91]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

fair enough,

but some of us have to start from somewhere...

I wish I could be as efficient as you, however I need to go about it the long way.
perhaps some day.

-Odessy

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well I DO say a little prayer before I do it, asking for God to work through me.

So the question still remains. Is it I, science, or God.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

perhaps a little bit of everything...

personally, with chi, i think its just you and nature.

some of what you describe might be something other than chi...

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
hello, i got here redirected from Wan's website and i just wanted to tell you what i tried some meditation and, increased my flexibility and i can feel my own chi.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Vovanich

Hey Vovanich!

Thanks for joining us!
I was hoping some people from Wan's sight would join us.

Can you share any techniques or experiences you have with chi ball manifestation?

and welcome to ATS!
if you need any help navigating the site, feel free to U2U me!

-Odessy

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The concept of "meditation has been around since recorded history, most recent (human history) goes back approximately 5 thousand years although I feel the earth and life on the earth is far older. Anyhow the oldest traces of "meditation" go back to the Vedic Culture of India. Meditation is an active dicipline of gaining self control and developing greater self control of one's mind and colusion with ones body. Many learn self control and focus in other ways ,, and usually is associated with some sort of modern surivial,, concentrating to remember numbers, directions.
Meditation in the since of Martial Arts is being in-tune with your body and its movement,,in Thai Chi the beginner meditates and and focuses their body movement and intent, which you can see visually. Masters and Grandmasters in different disciplines generate much greated "chi without visual movement, as their bodies and minds are trained and disciplined to the point where "intent" is manifested without any obvious physical movement. For instance my master could very simply break a person's forearm with an index finger with little or no movement.
More important is that through meditation you one can enhance your personal health, relieve stress, gain insight into the world around you.
Developing Chi in excerciese (Chi Kung) and different forms of meditation (I do standing meditation) can lead to skills and abilities that have been attributed to "Chi" masters since the Vedic times (India) and spread into China and the rest of the Asian contienent.
There isnt much more you can do to explain to the un-initiated, those of us who have experienced or practice meditation and Thai Chi Wyan and other mediative practices can only share its reality and effect in our (my life) like Twinkies,, you are free to partake or pass. It does make a difference to me if you do or dont. The people who practice these techinques I believe enhance the Karma mental state for the rest of not only mankind but all of nature's inhabitants.
Either way I wish you well, if you leave in NYC I would you could use all the peace of mind you could come across but thats an assumption on my part,

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join