It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teens charged with shaving, clubbing disabled woman: Abuse of the disabled once again!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Teens charged with shaving, clubbing disabled woman: Abuse of the disabled once again!!

www.cnn.com

CINCINNATI, Ohio (AP) -- Two teenagers hid overnight in a house and spent more than six hours torturing a disabled woman after her mother left in the morning, authorities said.

Butler County Sheriff Richard Jones said the teenage boy and girl tied up the 18-year-old woman, clubbed her, kicked her, shaved her head and soaked her with water before making her walk barefoot outside in the snow.

They also ignored pleas from the woman, who had undergone brain surgery, not to hit her in the head, investigators said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Once again torture and mistreatment of the disabled. Last week it was cops in Florida dumping a disabled man on the floor and kicking him, now teens in Ohio torture a disabled woman for 6 hrs....whats going on!

I do remember facts that Hitlers Germany treated the disabled like this, but in America?

These teens should be tried as adults and never see the light of day again.
Case closed!

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26-2-2008 by realmatrix]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by realmatrix

I agree that they should be tried as adults and sent away for a very long time. But don't let what these people did make you think that the people of America condone this type of thing. This wasn't government sanctioned. There are mean people all over the world and where they are from doesn't really mean anything.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Are they even humans at this stage? They're more barbarians than anything else to me.No mercy, no remorse.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
They need the sh*t kicked out of them

It was obviously a premeditated attack on the poor girl. I hope they get tried at adults and spend the next few years trying to keep their backs to the wall.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by realmatrix

These teens should be tried as adults and never see the light of day again.

I agree with you realmatrix. The victim's mother should be able to sue the teens parents for everything they have!
To many of these horrible crimes are happening and the parents are getting off scot-free. Aren't they responsible for their own brats anymore?
They should feel the suffering the victim and her mother felt. Best case scenario...Lock them ALL UP the teens & their parents, until Hell freezes over!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Where are the parents, that’s what I want to know... How can someone raise a child with no empathy? Everyone always want to blame the kids, the TV, Video Games... My parents did a good job raising me, I did some bad things as a teenager, as most of us did, but the sheer mindless violence that kids commit today makes me wonder where the failing is in the upbringing of some kids today.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by realmatrix
I do remember facts that Hitlers Germany treated the disabled like this, but in America?

Almost every country if not just every country has this sort of thing, in my country (netherlands) we get news about grannies getting raped or child-abuse you would get the chills from. It's the worldwide desensitizing that is the problem, not only the US's. Some people are just so blunted in regards to emotions that they need exteme ones just to feel anything. Sad thing, for sure.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by Harman]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
now thats just wrong. either there is a lot more strange/negative happenings like shooting rampages and inane acts like this; or the media is just covering it more.
either way its sick and demented.
I guess ignorance is bliss; to the detriment of the rest of the world. selfish lunacy!

its just wrong, I always wonder how many disturbed people get their ideas from the news, therefor further justifying their urge to do something drastic.

I think that bothers me more than the original act. sure awareness is nice and all, but they know exactly the kind of people they are pandering to these days when they repeatedly show this kind of chaotic uncontrolled outburst of egotistical desires.
sorry folks, killing people and torturing people may make you famous, but it will never justify your acts. (not directed at ATS members, I know we're all nice sane people)

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
So,so sad...how they can even be called humans ?
How can anyone become this ? Evolved life forms with higher brain functions can react like this ?
I am so shocked reading this. I don't know what to believe,it just seems so wrong. Trial and imprisonment is what people do to other bad people.But in this case i don't think is going to work.And don't think that they are animals either,animals don't do this kind of thing.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Tie the little f##kers to a chair and cut off their fingers one knuckle at a time with bolt cutters and use a torch to carterize the wound so they dont bleed to much.

Teenagers like these need to be tortured as punishment so they may learn a lesson.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Autism247
Where are the parents, that’s what I want to know... How can someone raise a child with no empathy? Everyone always want to blame the kids, the TV, Video Games... My parents did a good job raising me, I did some bad things as a teenager, as most of us did, but the sheer mindless violence that kids commit today makes me wonder where the failing is in the upbringing of some kids today.

That there in lies the problem. I would bet these children are a product of their environment at home.

I see these kids just like the kids committing sexual crimes. They are so screwed up....that I wonder if there is any hope of rehabilitation.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
As someone who lives in Ohio I actually believe these teens deserve to face either a life sentence in federal prison or the death sentence - nothing else will work. I do not mean to offend anyone who may live in Cincinnati but Cincinnati itself is a festering god awful hole in the earth that breeds criminals. It is always ranked in the top 20 most dangerous cities in the USA. I have friends who live there and I hate going to that city. The vast majority of Americans do not stand for this type of crime. These idiots were so dumb, not only did they torture a helpless woman but you know how the police found them? The cops followed their footprints in the snow. They were at the house to steal a car so that they could leave town because they already had other court cases. They weren't able to steal a car so they decided to torture a woman instead. These two are diseased sick animals. And there is only one thing to do with a diseased animals - put them down.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by zerotime]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Previous police records!! yes I say torture the hell out of them and make them pay dearly. Cut off their testicles with a dull hacksaw so they cant pass on the bad genes.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by Nailer]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nailer

So the kids torturing the disabled woman is wrong, but torturing the kids is okay? I am afraid that two "wrongs" do not make a "right".

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bursuc
How can anyone become this ? Evolved life forms with higher brain functions can react like this ?

Absolutely. We might be human, but to be humane is something we have to learn. As impressionable beings, we are susceptible to being warped and twisted in all sorts of ways. I think the atrocities of war and genocide is a good example... perfectly 'sane' and ordinary people have been used as instruments of death and destruction on massive scales. All you have to do is manipulate them.

Are people manipulated to hurt helpless children or disabled etc.? In a way, their minds have been utterly re-wired to get them to that point. Like the Nazi soldiers who could crush a babies skull and go home to their families at the end of the day.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nailer

Wow man
Calm down a bit. Let's not make the adage violence begets violence ring true here. What we should do with these children is try them as adults and lock them away for a good long time. I cannot condone in any way shape or form the systematic torture, mutilating and maiming of anyone. Even if these children are little monsters they still live in America and as such they deserve a fair trial and to be sent to adult prisons where unfortunate things happen all the time while the guards backs are turned.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zerotime

And if someone were to suggest that you be 'put down' because of your desire to see people die violently?

everyone calling for these kids' death are obviously over the top. However, they should be punished to the fullest extent, and tried as adults.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
reply to post by zerotime

And if someone were to suggest that you be 'put down' because of your desire to see people die violently?

everyone calling for these kids' death are obviously over the top. However, they should be punished to the fullest extent, and tried as adults.

I am not breaking laws and torturing people. I am not a violent criminal. I also do not really care what happens to these 'kids'. I am going to show them the same respect and consideration that they show other humans. I get so tired of people defending and sticking up for violent criminals. They tortured a human being for 6 hours. What is a good punishment?

[edit on 26-2-2008 by zerotime]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
What is a good punishment?

Prison seems to be the only logical solution. Murder definitely is not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join