It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chemtrails over my house

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

i have a few more pics of this one where it covers the hole sky, the smoke came so far down you could taste it

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
What state are you in? I've noticed a lot more chem/contrails over my house in Southern California.... Cant call them con and I cant call them chem because nobody knows exactly what they are!! What did the smoke taste like? And those are pretty good time lapse looking pictures of the trail first being started then how it dispersed. Good job

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Yeah come to London, you see that everywhere.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
i live in south australia, they always fly over my house. this is only afew pics that i took, there is more. it left your mouth feeling powdery and it taste like metal. this one spread across the whole town and my town isnt that big 20, 25,000 people at least.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Those are nice contrail pictures!

They sort of look like the ones I took when we were having a bunch of F16s and other aircraft flying around over base:

From the F16s:

I was outside when these were taken. Strange how there was absolutely NO "smoke" or taste in my mouth. In fact, there never is when there are contrails over my house.

Strange how my air is crisp and clean.....and yours is smokey filled with metal taste....when we are experiencing the exact same thing (as pictures show us). Crazy!

[edit on 21-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
your sky just has that one line, i watched it spread from one thick trail that kept coming down. the whole towns sky was filled with this:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Ok. Yes, in that picture. But I live on an Air Force base where we have some type of aircraft flying every single day - even Sundays (we have ANG here).

So I see the exact same thing all the time.............they are contrails. And there is NEVER smoke in the air, nor is there EVER any funky after taste. Our air is VERY crisp and clean. So maybe the smoke and tastes you are experincing is coming from some other source? Just something to think about.

You should go check out the thread by Oztheweatherman.....good debate going on regarding these
Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Im not an expert on clouds, but there are some here who are (OZ and Essan)....but those look like cirrus clouds: images.search.yahoo.com...

[edit on 21-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by onesockon

Onesockon,

Very nice photos, you have a great camera....but where do I see them 'coming down'?? That is a mixture, seemingly, of left-over contrails mixing in with some Cirrus and maybe some Alto-Cirrus clouds...

And your location? Date, time?

There is another thread, you can search for it, I have provided some info....

OH! I see greeneyedleo provided the llink already....!!!!

[edit on 21-2-2008 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

greeneyedleo,

Those are great pics too!! (Didn't want to leave you out!).

I like the second one, where you mentioned the F-16 trails...and how they suddenly end! Hmmmmm!!! Could that be because the moisture content in the atmosphere at the altitude they were at was different, in the two different places? Oh, yeah! That is why.

Noticing the snow on the ground, generally contrails will be less likely to form when the climate at the surface is that cold...but you know that already, just mentioning it for the benefit of others.....

(Personal observation, on 17 February 2008, here in the NorthEast....where I KNOW there are many Airways above us), and thus MANY flights...a cold, crisp day....NOT a cloud, nor contrail...in the sky! For hours and hours!!! Reason....very dry air....

OK, putting on my flak jacket.....

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
there were no clouds in the sky, i watched everything that looked like "cloud" come off the trail. i can see the one were the trail goes through the middle of the "clouds" but they wernt there until that trail came then everything started spreading off that. trust me, there were no clouds in the sky that is the trail spreading across my town.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Oh, South Australia

That cirrus is classic frontal cirrus from the cold front and trough that just moved over you. The reason it spread is because there is an abundance of upper air moisture. You can even see the front and the cirrus on the satellite image

www.bom.gov.au...

www.bom.gov.au...

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I know what your talking about onesockon, I sit in my backyard almost all day and watch the same exact thing happen. Its not every day, but I have definitely seen on a completely clear day, nothing but expanding trails.

I think its an awesome achievement. I cant say weather I think its good or bad.
I love the sun, but man, those artificial clouds provide just as much shade as the real ones, and its somewhat hot where i live.
whatever it is I just wish they would come out with some sort of in/dis information publicly about the whole ideal.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Spraying AGAIN here...

The sky is toxic...

s262.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by utmostbastard

Well, utmost, if the 'sky is toxic'...I guess you would mean the air we breath is toxic...then the people at most risk are those who are in airplanes, since THEY breath that air more than anyone on the ground will.

Before you shoot laserbeams at me, perhaps you should understand about how air is introduced into the airplane cabin to keep you alive in flight. It comes from the atmosphere around you, the same atmosphere that is magically producing lift (with help from the wings) to keep the airplane aloft.

At altitude, the cabin is pressurized, of course...in fact, more air is being pumped in than is needed, so we have a 'outflow valve' which modulates to control the pressure. Where is the air coming from? The engine's compressor section...air is sucked into the intake of the jet engine, and compressed thru a series of concentrically-mounted vanes...depending on engine, might be 13-15 'stages' of compression.

Air (hot air, now) is 'tapped' off from one or two of those stages, and sent to the ACM (air-cycle machine), which is a fancy name for an air conditioner...the compressed air is routed to a turbine, where it expands, and cools. Ambient air is also scooped up, but it mostly provides cooling for the air/heat exchanger...this is a step that the hot, compressed air goes thru before getting to the turbine, so you can get maximum cooling from the expansion.

The air from the turbine is controlled to reach the rest of the downstream at a temperature of about 34 or 35 degrees F, to prevent ice formation. THEN, of course, more hot air can be mixed in then to bring the resulting air to a comfortable temp before entering the cabin.

So, if there are 'toxins' that magically float aloft, then they are being presented to airline passengers...maybe THAT is the conspiracy!

Seriously, finely atomized particles at high altitudes tend to disperse, and are diluted due to high upper-level winds, and thermal currents. Toxins may reach the Earth's surface via a phenomenon dubbed 'acid rain'...ever heard of that??

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Very well said.

Then you have the issue of............the government officials, the pilots and whomever is putting the alledged chemicals into the planes to spew onto us.....are breathing the SAME air! Even those bad evil people who know what they are doing are breathing the same air. So are they committing suicide?

I have not once, seen anyone from the government or in the military wearing masks while outside.

And before anyone says "well, the govt is not above killing their own military"..........just think how ridiculous that is.

For example. I see CONtrails ALL the time. I live on a military base. They are always over our base, which includes housing. Everyone on this base breaths the exact same air!

2 blocks down from me are a bunch of guys who are pilots - they live there with their families. These are the same pilots flying these jets that are leaving the trails. About half a mile down from me is the base commander. The big wig who runs the entire base.

I SERIOUSLY doubt they are going to try and kill/harm all the important people who need to run this military base ............and run the country...by spraying them with some chemical. That makes NO sense.

People here, who clearly know what they are talking about based on their professions, etc.....have explained what is actually taking place. Yet many people refuse to listen to them....because they want to believe so bad that the government is trying to kill/harm us.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It's because the wings of the plane separate the air up in the sky. Wings are designed to cut through the air=less drag. You ever see a jet break the sound barrier? It's like that.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I take debunking of chemtrail's as a personal attack to my intelligence.

The skies ARE being sprayed regularly. They are being sprayed regardless of natural cloud cover. Something is going on and it seems to deserve a total denial along with media black out.

Additionally I have heard many of these people that have random numbers after the posting screen name are to correspond with region and department of operation.

To me this is the absolute #1 issue that needs to be addressed. The longer you deny the more theories will abound.

Come clean regardless of the consequences immediately.

We remember the skies of ten years ago and this is not some decade long atmospheric coincidence!

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The chemtrails don't block out the heat, they hold it in. Like a solar pool cover. They are designed to ward off the impending ice age.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WEOPPOSEDECEPTION
The chemtrails don't block out the heat, they hold it in. Like a solar pool cover. They are designed to ward off the impending ice age.

Really? Do you have any sources to back this up?

Im always amazed at these claims, yet nothing to show where they came from.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by utmostbastard

Additionally I have heard many of these people that have random numbers after the posting screen name are to correspond with region and department of operation.

You think that people who have numbers in their screen name work for some government agency? LOL

Did you ever think that maybe they have some signficance relative to themselves. LOL

For example...the numbers could be their birthday or someone else's birthday.

I often have the numbers in my birthday after the word 'leo' when i post online.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join