It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadowy person-like shape (photo)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I think you can not only see the shoulder strap but the bulge of her coat at the bottom of her coat is obviously present as well, in the shadow. I have noticed (or thought I have), shadow people, out of the corner of my eye before. I have been checking this thread today to see if any of the experts here could find some proof of tampering. It's a good pic but it looks to me like it's her.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Thanks for getting your picture to us. I cant comment on it because...im just not an expert enough.

I am very sorry for all the struggles you have had. Sometimes we have struggles in our life so that we may overcome them and be of strength to others in similar situations. Maybe not much of a consolation, but you have survived and maybe you can use your experiences to help other woman overcome theirs.

(sorry off topic, I just felt the need to say it)

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Nevah mind

[edit on 22-2-2008 by TheNetherlands]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I have come back to see your responses to my picture, and to address TrojanNutz, I am not suprised to see your response, believing it is photoshopped, I am talking to you from my work computer and there is no program on here other than 'paint' and 'windows picture and fax viewer' available to me here. I would not change the picture anyway, it is very personal to me, I have only shared it with a few people, to place it in this forum , for me, was a big thing. The circles you made around the thing, I am not sure what you are trying to point out, but the second circle to the left is circling a co-workers' head. She was sitting on the front side of the desk, her picture was just taken too. The manager was sitting behind the desk with the camera, actually she stood up to take the picture. The film was just bought moments before we took the pictures, the manager recieved the package that morning and instructions for the employee program and we all had to go to the store and let her make our picture. I appreciate anyone's opinion of this photo, even if you think I did something to it, but I really want to know if anyone else feels that it is of an evil nature or not, like I feel it is. It has been 8 years now since that picture was taken, and I cannot forget it's meaning to me, or that I may have a child lost to some evil entity, and how to free that child if this is what happened. Those are my concerns. The scanning in of the picture was done by my nephew 8 years ago. He scanned it in so I could send it to a parnormal site.

[edit on 22-2-2008 by space cadet]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I would also like to know what lightening the picture is showing, I don't understand what you are trying to eliminate or accentuate, but I see that by lightening the picture that I can still see the 'demon' or thing coming out of my stomach. The 'eyes' are more pronounced. Someone else said they cannot see the 'eyes' or the little boys I see in the eyes, how I saw the little boys was by using the picture and fax viewer to enlarge it, I zoomed in on what I see as the eyes of the demon, and in one eye I see a little boy pointing to the right, in the other eye I see a little boy sitting.

[edit on 23-2-2008 by space cadet]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Cute girl. Wonder what that is in her mouth. That creepy thing looks like one of those demon things that flow out of the mouths of the people that Sam and Dean save on Supernatural.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
If you look closely, there are some large creepy eyes and mouth. Looks like its wearing one of those egyptian hats as well.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
In my opinion its fake. It looks like whoever had taken the picture, made another image of the girl and put it beside the girl and a little below her head, and made it look like a shadow of her. You can obviously see the bulge from her hoodie just like in the pic. I bet your glad to have made a thread with 7pages so you could more points.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
lol I guess 'it' wanted to be in the picture too.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
i think it's a camara fluke cuz if u look real close it's the girl just in shadow form you can see the pouch of her hoodie and her hand doing the thumbs up thing it just moved over and down sorry but i'm not buying the ghost thing

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Chill. Its a joint in her mouth, yknow, a reefer, spliff, zoot, doob... whatever you prefer, weed, I smoke enough to know
.....well....... thats my opinion.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Through the miracles of digital imaging.. Using high end editing software only convenience stations nationwide are able to afford..
Here's the culprit.

b

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

Interesting - where did you get that image? (or is it one you painted in?
)
If it [the original image I posted] is a photoshop I'm very impressed; I certainly couldn't tell.

(edited for clarity)

[edit on 24-2-2008 by marinedalek]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by marinedalek

Interesting - where did you get that image? (or is it one you painted in?
)

[edit on 24-2-2008 by marinedalek]

I did paint it in but I used the existing tonal differences to 'create" an alien that would fit perfectly in.. i just enhanced what was there with extreme prejudice.

This image shows the area in question delicately removed from original and enhanced in a way that did not lose total number of shading differences but instead contrasted and separated them enough to get a good view on what was there.

I highlighted areas I think match but at the same time I can't say the anomaly is a doppelganger or not..

I did another in jest that fades into an Obama guy behind her but the alien was more fun.

b

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
In addition to the story I have just revealed to you all, I have to tell you, I had found a copy of the necronomicon in a house I rented. I was in a severely abusive relationship at the time, and began to study the book , my thinking was at the time that God had forsaken me, otherwise I would not have been living in the hell I was. So I looked to another resource. The perpetrator of my abuse did soon leave me alone, my life went on. He murdered a 17 yr old girl at a hotel/front desk. He doesn't remember anything of the murder. They found him sitting on his bed, covered in blood. My life changed much, and I found happiness with another, but not before this incident. The strangest thing is that I never was sure how I could have even gotten pregnant. The dates didn't add up. It seemed odd and nothing could have really explained it at the time, but I was so happy to think I would have a child I let the thought go, convincing myself it was just to be.

I hate to be the @ssh*le But Space Cadets "story" sounds like a short story I read, it didnt end good either. Maybe they can make it into a movie, with sarah michelle geller. I assume when she says "I had found a copy of the necronomicon in a house I rented." she must be talking about the fictional book. Unless the supposed non-existent book found its way to her home.

And I may go to hell for this, but when you talk about losing those children and the doctor not finding anything there was that everytime? I'm sure you could also point me to some sort of article about this kind of phenom since i've never heard of it. Although there was that funny camera skit on chappelle show....

[edit on 25-2-2008 by JABERWOCKYSUPERFLY]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Wow,

Thats really creepy man.

Thanks for spending the time to animate both your posts!

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Am I the only person who is disturbed by the fact that the girl in the middle, the bottle on the bottom and the object (and I believe there's a bag on the counter) on the far left are in pretty odd, yet clear, focus compared to the background, given the distance between the photographer and the cupboards isn't that far.

What I mean is, that if you look at the 'edges' of the girl and the objects I mentioned, you can almost say they were photoshopped into the picture.

Otherwise, I dunno...

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well the pic is definitely scary as hell. It could be something or nothing at all, a lot of good points have been made for both sides of the argument, but I'm still not sure what to make of it. Either way OP, thanks so much for posting this, it has certainly inspired some spirited conversation (no pun intended).

Starred and Flagged.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JABERWOCKYSUPERFLY

Jabber: The book I found was a hardback, the first page said something to the effect of being warned, not to speak the words of this book outloud unless you are prepared to suffer the consequences. It listed no author, the first page was the title. It also instructed you that if you did speak aloud any of the words from the book that disposing of the book would only wreak havoc, it had to be given to a person who wanted it. I don't know if anyone would even call it non fiction in any instance, but that label just didn't exist on this book. As to the status of my first 2 preganancies, they were termed miscarriges. The 3rd pregnancy was determined to be ectopic, or tubal. You are not supposed to be able to carry a tubal pregnancy, but it has been done, and I attempted to do the same.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Really i'm sure it has no publisher information and is written in human blood? Maybe the author is listed as Abdul Alhazred? I would love to see this book, I mean I'm sure lots of people would. You should scan in a couple pages or take a picture. If you can produce somthing of relevance I would gladly cook take off my shoes throw em in the oven bake at 350 deg for about a half hour and marinate them so I could sit down and eat em with some ketchup. I dont mean to sound like an @ss but I mean can you expect anyone to take that serious. Now i'm definitly one to believe in hundreds of unknown and unproven things but if you gonna come with a story straight out of some evil dead type mythos please be prepared to have your story not taken serious. I dunno I could be wrong and if thats the case I better go pre-heat my oven, but this is just one of those times where I have to say you sound like somone praying on people for a good laugh at their expence. Maybe you actually believe its a copy of the necronimcon, possibly could be. Could be one of those prints that you find in the fiction section at barnes and nobles who knows. I tell you what you dont even have to scan anything in. Just send me the text and i'll gladly read it aloud and unleash something upon my neighborhood for the hell of it. Just for fun though check out these links and see if maybe you were mistaken. And again if all this is true i'll be the first to apologize with the deepest sincerity. Now i'm not one to point to wikipedia or the internet for most general information cause you can usually find just as much support for either claims on any subject since the internet lets anyone put their oppinion up no matter what, thats what makes the internet great, but here's a few links you may enjoy.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.yog-sothoth.com...

and just for fun compare your text to this one maybe?
homepages.pavilion.co.uk...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join