It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Left Foot? What the heck is happening in the Strait of Georgia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This is the oddest thing I've read in some time. Three right feet have washed up on the shores of islands in the Strait of Georgia in the past year. While they have been on different islands the article states they have all been in the "same area". That's just terribly strange.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Mmmm. It's going to be interesting, seeing what happens with this.

Were the feet amputed post-mortem, is it known?

Or, to venture into conspiracy-land (and how not, in this case?) is there a slave-camp or similar, where attempts to escape result in amputation ?

A voodoo ritual of sorts ?

Surely the PTB wouldn't amputate people's feet and arrange for them to be 'discovered' in order to divert mass attention from more pressing issues ?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Here is another article where it states the feet could be coming from as far away as Japan. But the odds that the body parts making it to this localized area all being right feet kind of stretch the odds and the imagination.

www.canada.com...

When the second foot was found, an RCMP spokesman listed the odds of that happening as being a "million to one."

What the odds are for three right feet in running shoes showing up within 60 kilometres of each other within six months is anyone's guess.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Oh! And they have all been found in a six month period.

O_O

www.cbc.ca...

For the third time in six months, a right foot wearing a sneaker has washed up on the shores of the Gulf Islands, in the Strait of Georgia.

The latest foot was found on the east side of Valdez Island, near Nanaimo.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
As a resident of Vancouver Island, this story has had my attention for awhile. The most likely thing could be a serial killer, or an animal that hates feet. What I wonder is why they haven't reveled the owner's of the said feet

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Oh. Haven't you heard? The government has developed special shark mind altering sound waves that instruct the sharks to eat everything but right feet. Heck, all the mystery surrounding 911 wasn't enough. They had to compound it by leaving strange clues from all those that were assassinated over the Pacific when they switched the planes.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I had a BTS thread on this and a woman that posted thinks this may be parts of the missing bodies from a float plane accident where five people died, including her husband (his body was the only one recovered).

Well she didn't post all that, she gave me a link to an island news report.

www.belowtopsecret.com...'

The rest of it, well I can't help being nosy and curious.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Heheh, I didn't see this thread before, so I'll respond to your noseyness here Duzey!

For anyone interested in knowing more about the crash, and the fight the families' have had with every single government agency involved, you can visit my website at www.questforjustice.ca.

Lot's of reasons why these feet could easily belong to the four still missing men. First, we know they were in the Sutil Channel between Quadra and Marina Islands. We've seen at least one body down there during our attempts to recover the engine. In July, we started dragging the ocean floor to hook the engine, and it was just a few weeks later that the first foot turned up. After three years on the ocean floor, where it was deep (800 ft) and cold, decomposition would be delayed, but sooner or later ... something would have to turn up. Since shoes float, they are the most likely thing we've been watching for. We've asked RCMP/Coroner to take DNA samples, but so far, they seem uninterested, although the reports state that the first two feet were not severed, but disarticulated.

join