It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG they are using ATS to try and alter reality and...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
And not only are the "PTB"(power that be) using ATS to implant subliminal ideas into
our minds so that our conscienceness as a whole effects the outcome of our actual
reality but, leaning heavily in there favor if my suspicions are correct! It would appear
from my last year or two of lurking everything is being
accelerated and the disinformations agents are working double time to negate certain
posts. BEWARE!Have your guard up People!
I'm not sure how I can prove this.I know how you guys are if I may take a moment to
stereo-type the average ATS'r in a joking sorta way this crowd is
very skeptical and critical to boot.(throw in a dash of ego and quickly any thread
becomes a "pee'n contest:!)

Never the less allow me to explain how I draw this conclusion.In short I can see
patterns in writing styles and just patterns in any information really.It sticks out for me.It
is hard to explain, perhaps it's part of my errr well gifts if you will. I know how this
sounds but just have an open mind just for a moment fellow ATS'rs! Start to look for the
patterns for yourself and I invite you to draw your own conclusions.
I have seen 2 or 3 threads that without a doubt would appear strong disinformation
agents blatantly came in looking rather awkward trying to negate it.
I've seen a dozen other threads I would swear had disinformation and or topics that
would have a huge impact on your reality as you know it
.If any thread remotely has any real secret truths being revealed in it the disinformation
artist are at work heavy to negate it and all too fiercely IMHO!
I've seen it in one or two UFO threads because there is only a few legit cases to begin with
IMHO.And I have seen this activity in government cover up threads regarding a fairly
broad spectrum of topics but mainly related in one way or another to the NWO agenda.
So it's science related stuff, general cover up stuff related to mainly NWO efforts and
the big one religion topics are being attacked as well!And again the method of attack is
by placing ideas in our subconscious about certain happenings in the world, certain
mindsets of others and so on. And i strongly believe they want to bring about there final
war that will ensure the NWO takeover!

As far as I can see there is also a global media effort to stir up hate for Christians as
well trying to brainwash everyone into believing that Christians are violent extremest
or they will be lol!(Now sure there may be a small group but I know hundreds of
Christan's and if your around modern full gospel or church of God, Baptist etc, those
folks would never hurt a flea. you will quickly realize they are not only worried about
not hurting "you" they get upset if they "get there feelings hurt" and or "hurt your
feelings" let alone actually ever bring actual physical harm to "you"! God forbid!) you
regular church goers know what I'm saying here lol don't deny it!!).
Same with them pointing that finger at the Muslims(that's been going on just more
obviously)there stirring the pot for us alright! And alot of you guys from what I can see
ARE FALLING FOR IT !!WAKEUP!!..
I mean come on people just hanging around ATS should at least teach you one thing is
true. There is a group of folks out there running the Bankers and the corporations that
run the military industrial complex that in turn fuels our countries economies(and some
others) and so on..(there a broke it down a little for ya OK) ..
And you say how do I know the above statement to be true my simple key to truth I
apply to all conspiracy threads and it works for the most part.Would you like me to
share my secret with you?So from now on you too can quickly asses the situation and
decide if any alleged conspiracy has even a remote quark of truth in it?Yes? OK here it
is..You simply ask this question. Was there any said entity involved standing to profit
a large some of money at any point within said conspiracy? If the answer is a
resounding yes then more than likely you have a genuine conspiracy on your hands!If
the answers no you'll have to use other skills in determine truth which I may share with
you at another time some other post.K... back to the topic at hand.....

This group of peoples(The NWO or New World Order) goals is to have a one world
government and there own form of religion to go along with it. A sorta science based
spirtism mumbo jumbo and worship some shrubs(sarcasm i mean earth) or something its all to crazy to cover
in one post.But it basically is a religion to tolerate any crazy belief but mainly the belief
that mankind is God!And on top of that this religion is a religion of tolerance which looks
great at first glance ya know on the surface.Except for the extermination 5 billion of us!
oh ya and owning basically everything in the world.Oh and don't forget sorting us out by
who knows what theories based on genetics and be sure and tag us accordingly !!And force your
NWO religion on us as the "icing on the cake"This religion is truly created to "control the
masses" instead of being about a real faith in a supreme being.(this is what many of
you accuse the religions of the world as being guilty of now that is being designed to
control the masses but i hate to tell ya your wrong religions of the world are held
together by people that believe in a supreme being a higher power etc by faith thats
why they call them faiths ehe doh!.You see the difference? I could go on but I'll spare
you and make a separate thread soon about the finer details of the emerging religion
created by the NWO ( I should say resurrected).Whheeewww!! So!!.... with all that
said!......

I would only hope and pray that we not be so blind as to fall for this "lets hate
Christians" crap your seeing all over the place.I will create a new thread covering my
belief system in detail in case it comes up so we don't get too far off topic.Enough of
that for now on to my next point again in regards to particulars concerning the implanted ideas to create "there desired reality" by manipulating

conscienceness theory..

The John Titor story.. What a can of worms this is I hesitated to include this but the
more I look at it the more questions arise in my mind.
How many peoples minds can't help but to wonder back to that story as crazy as it may
seem raise your paw? me too.. Well I dismissed it because it seems John Titors time
frame is off by like 4 years give or take a year eheh.BUT!! and It's a big bold BUT!,
many things are manifesting right down to some sorta light to control crowds!
It could point to a possible "in the know" that it this new light device was being
developed and then used in the story to convince us even further?
Tough call on such a small detail almost makes you believe he really was time
traveling but again with this theory its moot if he was or wasn't from the future.John
Titor was telling us key items about our future to try and make civil war break out in
America or at the very least... this was the original conscienceness test on a mass
scale they performed on us?
I noticed he mentions being in a shotgun militia group which would indicated our guns
are taken away before this civil war breaks out .. again do they want us to just believe
our guns will be taken or are they actually taken from us in the not so
far off future?I can point a dozen other little gems out like this, that I can't help to
question if it is not be design to alter our time line for there agenda at a more rapid rate.
I've seen a couple posts people trying to shoot down titorites and I understand the
time line of said events is way off , but the information within seems to accurate to be
lucky guesses..again what if it its not disinformation or a hoaxed story at all and is
exactly what I'm saying here the most massive conscienceness test ever performed!
This planted-information they are introducing so the ideas are in our minds so we
believe them and keep thinking on them out of fear and then co-create that reality!
Simply accepting it as "the coming future".They must be shorter on time than they
thought and are trying everything possible technique to bring about civil war in united
states so as to finally absorb the good ole USA into the NWO...Guuulp the USA will be
just another pawn oh let me correct that the North American Union will be just another
pawn on the table for the "PTB" to manifest there silly need for power with. It's a theory

It's "out there" I know but really sit waaay back and look at the big picture.There is a
theme here it can be seen , albeit it takes a while to catch the real agents at it but you
can see them at work trust me.Ok I know I just stuck my neck way out but oh wellz I
gotta call it like I see it.. !
I look forward to your comments and theories perhaps we can use this thread as a
master thread to analyze threads that we think has this type of activity in it.Without
pointing the finger at any one individual!That's very important to stick with ATS rules
and guidelines only point out that in general you think the activity covered in this
thread is active in the thread you point us to.Or maybe that not a good idea and would
cause to much strife maybe we should use this thread and come back with our theories
of what topics being talked about in general are being bombarded by
disinformation.And of course any topics we think contain
information we feel is being planted to effect our reality and belief systems to alter the
future!

Have yer way wit me now ( I know you will!)be gentle.And love one another, uplift one
another give of yourself and manifest goodness and truth.Pray for me guys as I pray
for you.If you don't pray say something nice about me or send me money or.. just

kidding on the last part!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

I read your post and still not sure what you are trying to say.
Might be good if you do start a thread on each topic.

Thank you for your prayers. I will pray for you also.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Ok let me make it clear and simple.
They the powers that be are using ATS to alter future events even if in the slightest bit.And they are getting results.This audience knows about co creating conscienceness etc.. So what better a forum to do this type of testing.Very simple to gather that data back up too, it's all in one place.
On top of this type of what basically is power of suggestion they use actuall disinformation agents as well of course we know that but im proposing they are working very hard as of late because the NWO is losing ground in certain aspects of the on going struggle between Good and evil,Us and them.Another example is politics for years they have worked extremely hard on making us split into to are political camps even more to the extreme.They want us to hate each other.Is that clearer for ya all?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Just so I can get a clear picture of what you are trying to explain here, would you mind specifically pointing out what threads you have seen this anti Christian movement in? Links, please?

I haven't seen if for myself, so I won't take your word for it.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This topic is already going in the correct forum.

See my post on the last page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Wow, thats a pretty long rant, and somewhat well written. . . *thumbs up*, but im here to tell you ATS isn't providing you with an alternate reality. . . it is simply giving you information (some good, most horrible) for you to read, and your able to choose from there on your own. Maybe the NWO does run ATS, or atleast has some dis info agents on here. . . but your always entitled to disagree, and simply provide proof to back up your claims.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
They the powers that be are using ATS to alter future events even if in the slightest bit.And they are getting results.This audience knows about co creating conscienceness etc.. So what better a forum to do this type of testing.Very simple to gather that data back up too, it's all in one place.
On top of this type of what basically is power of suggestion they use actuall disinformation agents as well of course we know that but im proposing they are working very hard as of late because the NWO is losing ground in certain aspects of the on going struggle between Good and evil,Us and them.Another example is politics for years they have worked extremely hard on making us split into to are political camps even more to the extreme.They want us to hate each other.Is that clearer for ya all?

Its interesting you should say this...I have thinking about this exact consciousness issue as I read all the threads about Obama being assasinated if he is elected.....humm
Very interesting post....

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Pity too, after such a sedulous and profound soliloquy.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

if they werent trying to alter our reality then they wouldnt be very good at all would they?,infilitration of sites such as this would be high on thier list!.

i think your disinfo and your trying to gauge what the people of this website suspect!!

let the witch hunt begin!,neighbour on neighbour,brother on brother!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I get what you are saying 100%. I think you are spot on. Disinfo agents type in bold font in my eyes.

It's easy to spot them because every single one of them has the exact same agenda.

We should compile a thread with all obvious disinfo agents that are on here.

Every time you spot one just add their name to the list.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Every time you spot one just add their name to the list.

Fine, be like the NWO. Anyone who is suspected as spreading disinfo just lock him up and melt the key. Don't you see? They think like that; they think this is the BEST for humanity. These guys are freakin crazy man, you think that some guy is going to implant you with chips? They already have! They are called cell phones people, everyone has one. Cell phones have:

1. Your Name
2. Where you live
3. Your friends/family
4. pictures of you and your family
5. Videos of you and your family
6. and all of the other crap one can put on cell phones

Its simple really and they're doin a damn good job of it. People need to start thinking critical. Start thinking for themselves. God, it puts emotion in my heart when this girl is talking about how she likes war and thinks Bush is doing a good job. And then at school, tells us that she wants to commit suicide and have sex with everyone. WTF! Sometimes the things that people do are the very cause of there own suffering. SO remember the reason Why we fight against this monstrosity. Just remember. Think for yourself, have no one make you surmise a situation without your consent. Treat others how your would want to be treated. Only fight when you have too, go out of the way to protect people, even if it means death. On this site we should always exchange ideas. but most importantly we have a similar theme in common here: we all are searching for the truth. So let truth be our doctrine and let love be our weapon.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by Kidachi]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Remember it's not just an anti-christian movement it's a movement that implants ideas in the media to alter the future! Some are more direct as your suggesting, I will post the next one I think contains the suggestions.And in the meantime I'll try to look up a past one and link it.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

Admittedly that is a related post but doesn't' cover the issue of implanting ideas that we fear and worry about thus bringing about that reality or at least bits of it.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Interesting....Have you seen the thread called "are we being left behind"?There is some most interesting exchange there not sure if you seen it?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

They also wear sunglasses and have shifty eyes, i think there glasses are pretty dark.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
It's because a lot of people spend a lot of time on the internet and their mind tries to convert what they see and read on the internet as a sort of reality rather than what is usually going on outside.

These things may be true or false and can easily fill those with paranoia who don't have a grasp on the way of the world.

May God Rest Your Souls.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Dear OP,

It seems from what you have said that you have simply assimilated and put together some theories of what other people have already stated here on ATS? Nothing really new...

How do you classify a dis-info agent here on ATS? Is it simply because they disagree with a theory on the NWO or other conspiracies?

I haven't really seen any anti- Christian movement anywhere in the western world or on ATS other then the occasional believer vs non-believer thread that comes up every now and then. There does seem to be some anti-Muslim sentiment since 9/11 but that’s nothing new either.

Personally I think the old NWO theory has been run through so much there is nothing really to talk or debate anymore that hasn't already been gone over for the 1000th time.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles

There is no "us" and "them". We are all part of the same thing. Every thing MUST be balanced. Because of this, it is relatively easy to use religion to alter things drasticly.
For reality to exist, there must be a positive, negative, and neutral. All three of these in perfect alignmet, is best represented by the triangle. (masonic symbol, and a few others
)
/ Being positive(good)
\ Being negative(evil)
_ Being neutral
notice the two sides are exactly equal, and opposite of each other.
Each of these is NEEDED in order to maintain reality. Therefore, the evil ones, are just as much a part of this as us. "We" are all reality.

Now, religion, is the perfect control tool in this instance. Religions, of almost" all sorts, forces a person to beleieve themselves to be good, or bad people. It forces them to try and be "good". Now the ones that cannot abide by these rules, are looked at, and look upon themselves as "bad". With christianity as i can see it, there is the option to be more harmonic. Thus i could see a future event making them outcasts. When reality is in harmony, it is harder to alter. When it is chaotic, it is easy to tip side to side.
Remember, too much good is also chaotic. Can you imagine the world where no one does anything that is not positive?
without hate, there would be no love. Without sadness, there would be no happiness. Humans are the ones in the middle. Beings of balance. They should start acting as such.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by THIseNdsnowoldKings

It forces them to try and be "good". Now the ones that cannot abide by these rules, are looked at, and look upon themselves as "bad". With Christianity as i can see it, there is the option to be more harmonic. Thus i could see a future event making them outcasts

See this is really more or less fuel for my point.And you description of needing a Evil to Balance the Good and such is simply something I don't agree with I think there will be a time when we are in one mind and at harmony with one another and won't require any "evil" to be done to balance out anything.But you do admit being able to foresee all Christians being labeled as religious extremist then?

And oh ya as far as they there is no "us" and "them" I know where your coming from alot of may just be people.But there is a group of people out there involved in just what I'm talking about here , and a lot more....
And if you believe what I believe before it's all over there is actually going to be a very extreme "us" and "them" and perhaps some "In betweens" ...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join