It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadeans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Has anybody ever seen a Pleiadean (Nordic alien) or even photographed one
for that matter . many reports state that there very similar to humans in except
that there very tall race 6FT ----->12FT tall. Even if no one has a photo of one
they cant be very hard to spot if they are walking around here on earth cause i tell you an 8FT tall person will stand out like a sore thumb!, Now grays being so small could disguise themselves a kids but a tall being its not so easy.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
"Pleiadeans" are just a figment of imagination, a name of a fictional race introduced by Billy Meier and his supporters.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Billy Meier didnt come up with it, some of the stuff Billy says is only believable because its info and material hes stole from someone else.

It was Alex Collier I believe first spoke of it, Billy naturally copies it from him or someone else. But I dont even listen to Billy Meier, thats a joke.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
and what i mean't to believe you, do you have any proof to back this
please dont refer me to some vague post with some person that claims to be an expert or a you tube video.... a big person really stands out in a crowd, i know cause i stand 6'8" and believe me its difficult being this tall i also weight in at 385lb solid

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sarentack

Is Billy Meier dead, then?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
If you just search 'pleiadian' with google images, some Nordic type drawings come up, of what the pleiadians allegedly look like.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by Raoul Duke]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ST SIR 86
and what i mean't to believe you, do you have any proof to back this
please dont refer me to some vague post with some person that claims to be an expert or a you tube video....

Proof for what? That Mickey Mouse / Plaedians don't exist?

It was Alex Collier I believe first spoke of it

Then I stand corrected. It's Alex Collier's figment of imagination.

a big person really stands out in a crowd, i know cause i stand 6'8" and believe me its difficult being this tall i also weight in at 385lb solid

Now that peace of info is beneficial to this discussion. Please tell us what is your favourite food as well.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by Breadfan]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
"Pleiadeans" are just a figment of imagination, a name of a fictional race introduced by Billy Meier and his supporters.
Im sorry but you are incorrect. It is a long accepted naitve american story passed down over generation after generation the Pleiadeans were here long ago and helped our ancestors in many ways including agriculture.
I don't even know who your Billy Meier is.. he has nothing to do with my knowledge of this race.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

what im saying is keep a digital camera handy you never know, a 6' person
is common and stands out in a crowd, so if you see a person taller than 6'
take a picture of him/her you can always delete it if its not

here is a guy thats 7.1 ft. tall...do you think hes a pleadian ?

www.starpulse.com...

i think taking pictures of tall people is kinda senseless...imho

oh heres another one...this guy is 8.5 ft. tall

www.dailymail.co.uk...
New world's tallest man stands at a towering 8ft 5ins | the Daily Mail

[edit on 10-2-2008 by easynow]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

what im saying is keep a digital camera handy you never know, a 6' person
is common and stands out in a crowd, so if you see a person taller than 6'
take a picture of him/her you can always delete it if its not

here is a guy thats 7.1 ft. tall...do you think hes a pleadian ?

www.starpulse.com...

i think taking pictures of tall people is kinda senseless...imho

oh heres another one...this guy is 8.5 ft. tall

www.dailymail.co.uk...
New world's tallest man stands at a towering 8ft 5ins | the Daily Mail

[edit on 10-2-2008 by easynow]

heck i for got to mention: rumor has it that nordics are nearly alway blonde with very pale skin almost white and bigger than normal eyes that are
said to be bright electric blue and they are very fit..... ive never seen one myself but believe it i look!

[edit on 10-2-2008 by ST SIR 86]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Im sorry but you are incorrect. It is a long accepted naitve american story passed down over generation after generation the Pleiadeans were here long ago and helped our ancestors in many ways including agriculture.

And this "fact" of yours makes me incorrect?
At best, you have a legend and that's your proof?

Untill someone posts a picture of one, I'll stand firm in saying Plaedians are just a figment of imagination and nothing more.

We're not talking anything apstract here, like God, ghosts etc., we're talking an alleged alien race and in that case I need more then just someone's word for it.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

oh and oh and people like Breadfan that make arrogant comments about me from the comfort of their home on the other side of the world like the cowards that they are

Don't call me coward! I'm gonna slap you so hard with one of those angry smilies, you will feel the wrath of my courage being unleashed upon you.
I'm dangerous!

Aaaarrgh!

(This message has been brought to you by Breadfan from the comfort of his home™)

[edit on 11-2-2008 by Breadfan]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
What planet are you from? Where there is no humans that is more then 6ft. tall. Breadfan.But you might be right about the Pleiadeans.It could had been made up or it could be fact. Here on thing you know. If they are real. They work Satan himself. Because God himself doesn't allow anyone miss with Earth business. Without his premission.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennethmd
They work Satan himself. Because God himself doesn't allow anyone miss with Earth business. Without his premission.

Pretty much what catholic church said when they decided to barbeque Giordano Bruno in 1600 for claiming Earth spins around Sun, not vice versa as majority of folks of that time believed.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hell's Bells.....I'm a Pleidaean...

No wonder I never got along with the other kids....

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I never said that the Pleidaeans were evil. I just said that they work for Satan. Most of them are good people.Besided most christians don't believe in aliens. I myself do believe in life on other worlds.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
On the island where I was born, my mother's people said that they were 'grandchildren' of the Pleiades. They meant that the people of the Pleiades were like grandparents to them (grandparent being culturally more revered than parent).

I was once in a terrible auto accident and I was helped from the car by two extremely tall young men with white-blondish hair and amazing huge blue eyes. After they helped me out of the wrecked car they helped me lie down. I passed out and woke up later in hospital. No one saw the two young men who helped me.

When I tell this story, people decide that the young men must have been angels, but I had the feeling that they were rather more like elder brothers looking out for me. Were they Pleiadean? I don't know though they match the descriptions. I only know they had compassion on me and helped me.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ST SIR 86

If they do walk among us they would have an easier time of blending in where there are large numbers of Nordic people. They could probably blend in well among Icelanders and Estonians.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
On the island where I was born, my mother's people said that they were 'grandchildren' of the Pleiades. They meant that the people of the Pleiades were like grandparents to them (grandparent being culturally more revered than parent).

I was once in a terrible auto accident and I was helped from the car by two extremely tall young men with white-blondish hair and amazing huge blue eyes. After they helped me out of the wrecked car they helped me lie down. I passed out and woke up later in hospital. No one saw the two young men who helped me.

When I tell this story, people decide that the young men must have been angels, but I had the feeling that they were rather more like elder brothers looking out for me. Were they Pleiadean? I don't know though they match the descriptions. I only know they had compassion on me and helped me.

The same type of thing happen to me. Back in 85 I was in the circus. I was in a truck that had a druck driving it and he was druck at that time. Well he jack knift the trailer that the truck was pulling. Which cause the truck to roll over and over down the highway.
But just when the truck just started rolling. Someone pull me out of the truck and held me in mid air. Until the truck came to a stop from it rolling. Then I was set of the ground. I had no injuries except for a limp. The druck driver himself was not harm either.

<<   2 >>

join