It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next US president is selected!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Now some of you will remember reading or researching the fact that all previous presidents have been born, bred and selected by the so called 'new world order', I am surprised that nobody here has tried to distinguish which one of the current main contenders is going to take the seat.

The results are controlled so who will it be, policies go out the window and votes don't count.

It would be quite an episode to manufacture conceivable election coverage but not impossible, given two injected front runners who are both 'in on the deal' and have always known themselves who is supposed to win, one simply pushes the other in to the front, I mean the populous would smell a fish if there was a clear favorite and nobody could work out who was voting for them, so keep it a tight(ish) race.

There has been a fair bit of fuss about recent radical presidential moves, yet frustrations are automatically pushed to the back of the mind because of the impending end to his term, and the thoughts disperse with the fact he wont have time to implement any new policies he is currently voicing.

We know deep inside these policies are not for him, they are for his successor, the NWO is setting up the government for someone to take over with ease and some major issues dealt with already.

which of the candidates would benefit most from the recent changes.

Answer the above question and you should acurately predict the future.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Oh please. you have started the thread and surely it is to be expected you supply what you believe to be the answer before throwing it out?

i'm sick of game playing.

who do you think has been 'selected'?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
all the elitist fingers point towards Hilary.

i'll spare you the prisonplanet articles. but trust me, they are there.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Noooo nooo nooo! You got it all wrong!!

OUR VOTE DOES COUNT!

Thats why the candidates have given so much $$$$$$$$$$$$ to the media to make sure they get reported.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist

Want to bet agansts that old Obama pulls ahead on Tuesday. The Democrats are leaving Hillary like rats on a sinking ship.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Surely the clues are not in the media or financial commendations, if the basis is the NWO these two factors become part of the deceptive strategy.

It is a well believed theory that the NWO influence the media and the bankrolls, is it not?

A little more digging in to future objectives of the current standing government, should reveal the name.

I am not well enough versed in politics to venture too much further alone, there must be an aid for me out there?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Easy. John Kerry.

He is backing obama hopeing to be V.P.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist

So would it be OK with you if one year from now Alex Jones loses all credibility once and for all if we get Obamasized?

I like Alex, my namepsace, but it's time for him to put up or shut up.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
sigh, John McCain.

When Ann Coulter said today she would vote for Billary before McCain, I knew the fix was in. She is a shill and is posturing like that so that McCain will be seen as a tool of change by the Repub voters who say they want change as well. McCain is not a change.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

So would it be OK with you if one year from now Alex Jones loses all credibility once and for all if we get Obamasized?

uh, sure. what do I care? he's not my uncle, or my savior. it's amazing how many people like to use him as a whipping boy though. He's much better at reporting interesting news than these mindless blowholes that talk about heath ledger for a week straight.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I agree with scientist.
I don't have any proof or anything, but I think we are about to see our first Female President.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by hoppy]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Bottomline: No president could possibly make everyone happy.

I saw Bill Clinton wave from within the back seat of a black limousine. He won the presidential race then. I saw Hillary Clinton’s appearance yesterday in San Jose, CA. She will win this presidential race.

The next US president is selected! -- A democrat.

-Or-

Mitt, the Moneyman: He’s republican (like George W. Bush) and as a Mormon, there may be a connection with Masons (such as the ‘Founding Fathers’ of the United States). Notice the appearance of the letter ‘M’ in Mitt, Money, Mormon, Masons, etc…

But then again, what would I know? I too don't have any proof or evidence to support why either one should benefit from the recent changes (whatever those might happen to be).

[edit on 2008-2-2 by pikypiky]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by xSMOKING_GUNx

It is a well believed theory that the NWO influence the media and the bankrolls, is it not?

A little more digging in to future objectives of the current standing government, should reveal the name.

After I discovered Obama's top contributors...I was forced to reconsider his chances for a successful bid.

Also, urban legend has it that Obama & Edwards are both CFR recruits. If true, the CFR's nonpartisan position is quite public. Right?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I agree with Scientist on this issue... Hillary is the anointed one. Although the Ann Coutler endorsement really threw me off. I was not expecting that at all and one would assume that McCain would be right up her alley.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Just a few of the recent revelations to consider before the jury is out:

President able to bypass the Defence Act

President wants $70 Billion more to keep the war going

Introduction of bill to give Presidential immunity against war crimes

I have a feeling that these are all being set up for a president with a strong mind for hardline war tactics, although that does'nt narrow the contenders down that much.

Presidential signed executive orders for sole authrity to impose martial law

Plans for preemptive strikes on Iran

I am not sugesting that any of the above will happen simply that measures are put in place now that will also stand for the next President.

Consider who is most able and willing to implement this type of policy, rather than simply what actions are outlined in their campaigns.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
All candidates except Ron Paul are members of CFR.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vojvoda

Well, all 'current' candidates are except Ron Paul. I don't believe Mike Gravel or Dennis Kucinich were CFR. Amazing how the only non CFRs in their respective parties get blown by the wayside. Difficult times ahead.

[edit on 2/2/2008 by Arcane Demesne]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arcane Demesne

Originally posted by Vojvoda

Well, all 'current' candidates are except Ron Paul. I don't believe Mike Gravel or Dennis Kucinich were CFR. Amazing how the only non CFRs in their respective parties get blown by the wayside. Difficult times ahead.

That is correct. I forgot to put current.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by scientist

I know what you mean about the MSM over doing their coverage of frivolous stories but even Alex gets it wrong. I remember a few years ago he was adamant that OBL's dead body was going to turn up on a particular date but it never did.
I believe to some degree about the NWO and everything else that comes with the territory but come on.

Even I, one that hardly ever votes Blue, am considering voting for, dare I say, Billary.

Reasons:
Obama - He is hiding something, he doesn't respect this country enough, his status is more of that of a celebrity than a politician.
McCain - Too old, probabaly won't survive 4 years, gang of 14
Romney - Don't trust him, won't keep the promises he makes and he reminds me too much of Rick Perry (guvnuh of Tejas)
Paul - (I'm throwing a freakin' bone here) Has too many ideas, some of which are very good, but the problem is implementing them all at once would be too much for this country to handle and will break this country's back.

And I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this way.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OBE1

Hillary has the support of the Rothschilds.

kentroversypapers.blogspot.com...

[edit on 2-2-2008 by hoppy]

<<   2  3  4 >>

join