It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDT vs Popular Mechanics.. Beat to Death! Disinfo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Anyone think that there is a little "playing both sides" going on here to keep the truthers from breaking down the true smoking gun IMHO. WTC 7! ... Besides the BBC "pre-cast" the Fire bringing it down theory is ....well ..... pathetic. Old Boy saying they "pulled it" is just too much to go with it all. Anyways... I tune in alot to listen in on the 9/11 discussions and am amazed at how vast the explanations of holograms and remote controled Jumbo Jets are. ... Just curious...I had directed a friend to check in and he asked next time I saw him ... What do you think about the Hologram Thing? ... I said well ...err... What do you think about WTC 7? ... He said "Whats that? ..Gotta start over now. I probably should have been more clear.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Yes it's a topic that has created some very interesting comments. You might find these links of interest as well. a google search here on ATS will bring up a few threads.

Yellow journalism comes to mind

Popular Mechanics - Debunking 911 myths

Popular Mechanics 911 Debunking was Dismantled & Dismembered

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Hey Sauron ..... Yes ..... i've read quite a bit of the discussion here. I started early actually in the " Conspiracy" .... read Icke's book 'Alice in Wonderland and the 9/11 Disaster back in '02 I think. I got to the passport in the rubble part and said ..ummm.. Official Story = BS and never bought it again. I just am suprised at the Towers as the fulcrum to the con around here... i guess. I'm conspiracy bitten though .. I see them everywhere ...even here....LOL . By the way... if this is better in one of those forums you mentioned ..No Problem. T.I.A.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrPaulisENKI
By the way... if this is better in one of those forums you mentioned ..No Problem. T.I.A.

No those posts are a bit old anyway, I just brought them up encase you had not seen them. It's always nice to get some fresh opinions and ideas, post away my friend.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

There are lots of great threads about WT7 on ATS no doubt.. I've sure followed plenty of them. WTC 7 just seems to be an afterthought sometimes ..even here. Not to mention the MSM. The Towers Debate really is a good one ... but that's kind of my point ... it does'nt matter how they fell after the plane hit them (if we can at least agree on the plane) in order to investigate the accusation. WTC 7 is a different story. 1st)How do you argue the BBC pre-cast? 2) Umm ...no plane crash. 3) "...Pull it" ...... so the question had occured to me ...Why do the truthers let up on WTC7 so often in order to debate CDT. I say the 9/11 hoax gets nuttiest in this order. 1) WTC 7. 2) Shanksville. 3)Pentagon. 4.)Free-falling towers. ......... 9) Short sells. 10) The amazing invincible passport. 11)The not so invincible Black Box. ... etc..etc ... What gives?

[edit on 1512008Wed, 30 Jan 2008 20:38:27 -06001 9/11 by DrPaulisENKI]

join