It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient World Maps showing Lemuria, Atlantis and more

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Exactly merka,

And the Roman Empire would never have existed because the Greeks would have prevented it. Egypt would have ended up being subjugated by the Greeks as well. In the least there would have been an Athenian Empire.

Still having a hard time getting past an "advanced civilization" getting their butts beat by people using swords, spears, slings and wooden shields.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
That doesnt make any sense. You dont need to know much about physics to realize that gravity will cause your "clumps" one way or another. Even in empty regions of space, the extreme gravity of black holes can cause an obvious lack of "evenly distributed" material. Knowing or calculating all factors affecting an atom is impossible, the universe is chaos at the same time its "simple" math.

Physics is an exact science based on clear sequences and measurable data. History and Theology are not.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

And? What you quoted include neither history nor theology. I'm sure you COULD use exact mathematical algorithms to explain why the universe isnt completely evenly spread out using data from billions of stars affecting each other differently, its just WAY beyond my brain.

Sidenote: the simple evidence of this is of course our solar system. Its not built up of identical planets with identical sizes and identical orbits. In laymans terms, chaos. In mathematical terms, all explainable some way or another but not something I can do yet again.

[edit on 3-2-2008 by merka]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by merka

What I am saying is that it wont do to apply the same rules we use in math and physics to theology and history.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

No, it'd be pretty hard to apply Einsteins Theory Of Relativity on an excavated Viking longboat

Sequoia made a post about Big Bang with a scientific remark about it (if BB is true, why isnt the universe spread evenly?). I responded to that.

Offtopic I know, but I cant help myself

[edit on 3-2-2008 by merka]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

great job!! Congratulations!
Gustavo, Italy

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hmmmm

One wonders above under what context the 19th century origins of the name and concept of Lemuria has been remade into a missing "continent".

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This is an excellent thread, clearly Edgar Cayce is the most authoritative source on Atlantis.

Here's another article explaining more-
www.huttoncommentaries.com...

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Hollywood11]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO READ "ATLANTIS AND OTHER LOST WORLDS NEW EVIDENCE OF ANCIENT SECRETS" BY FRANK JOSEPH.

It's VERY factual, VERY recent (printed in 2008)

and f$^& fascinating

They definately know where Atlantis is

as described by Plato in his book Kritias, scientists have found a place off the coast of portugal new ibraltar that matches the description completely with a "Horshoe of mountains" that are underwater now and they found some buildings citadels with staircases, unfortunately they cant see all of it ( they can only see the tallest and highest up buildings)because it is covered in over a 100 metres of silt and they dont yet have the technology required to excavate the city since it is underwater.

srry i had to make this post anonymous but i came across this website randomly and dont have a membership

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Is it possible for sea levels to ever go down again? and how will this happen if it is?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNewKid

Sure!

Have you never heard of the seven Chinese brothers?

Harte

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Found an interesting site with a lot of info. I can't vouch for the validity.

www.galacticfriends.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join