It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Origins and More , Awesome Doco's!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Here is a link to the torrent you can all dl and watch, would love to start a discussion on this, for those with open minds.

www.mininova.org...

Here is the Description:

"Some of the greatest myths, are yet to happen - Michael Tsarion

- 2012 and the "Age of Revealing"
- The Destruction of Atlantis - The War of the Gods
- The Genetic Manipulation of Humankind
- The Fall of Man
- The True Origins of Evil
- The "Armageddon" Factor
- The Decline of Politics and Religion
- The Reasons for & Significance of the Present World Crises
- The Occult History of America
- The Subversion of the Spiritual Destiny of America
- The Rise of the Anti-Christ (who is it?)
- Why Iraq, and the "War on Terror?"
- The Rising of the Nephilim
- The Final Days of the Age of Pisces
- What the "Prophecies" of Nostradamus Don't Tell Us
- The "Photon Belt," the "Earth Grid" and the galactic alignments of the Next 10 years

In Program Two, of the "Origins & Oracles" series, Michael Tsarion explains exactly why the world is in the present state of decay, and who it is that really rules from the top of the "power pyramid." We discover that earth's crime-soaked history has been manipulated by powerful secret societies with bloodline connections to ancient alien visitors who crossed their own DNA with that of earth's indigenous inhabitants. According to Michael Tsarion's astonishing thesis, some of these original "Fallen Angels" are secretly interred beneath the ground in Iraq, Afghanistan, and in other locations around the globe. These "undead" vampiristic kings of old have been feeding off the death and mayhem, the pain and fear of human beings for millennia and their servants, upon the earth's surface, have orchestrated wars, assassinations, and a climate of perversity and debauchery to feed their dark masters soon to arise again from their unholy repose. This arising is forced due to the approach of powerful constellational alignments and the coming of an "Age of Revealing" referred to in ancient Maya texts, and in the Book of Revelations. It is of paramount importance that each and every human being discovers what these alignments will mean, what the future holds, and what the world's ancient scriptures are warning us about. This riveting investigation into the occult history of the world will open your eyes and allow you to make sense of the agendas of government and religion, the strange preoccupations of the media, and much of what will transpire in future years.

Additionally, Michael also reminds to us of the importance of cleansing the "inner temple." He reminds us that a toxic mind creates a toxic society. It is schizoid people who inevitably create a schizogenic society, and who are responsible for raising-up the sadistic "Orwellian" regimes which prey over the good and the free. Michael delineates for us the age-old connections between mind and world, between microcosm and macrocosm, so that we are again empowered with proactive and sustainable solutions. Michael insists that we must re-learn how to put our own inner houses in order before our efforts at overcoming our inhuman adversaries can be successful. Other stratagems are merely akin to "re-arranging the furniture on the Titanic," and have not been working. Therefore, it is time for humanity to show zero-tolerance for all the false paths and leads, and to have the truth about change. These are just a few of the topics covered in this monumental 13 hour presentation.

originsandoracles.com
michaeltsarion.com
mtsar.blogspot.com"

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Michael Tsarion is an Awesome researcher and presenter. I got the Origins and Oracles series - 22 dvd's, 2 hours each. I watched them in a marathon sitting over a few days and the info is mind-blowing.

I loved watching the 'Subversive use of Sacred Symbolism in the Media', especially how he describes the role for naming automobiles.

Ie, Feminising a 'masculine' car by giving it a title of feminine frequency. The subconcious sexual desire by the imprinting of the 'feminine' name of the car attracts masculine identities to purchasing it. Can't remember specifics but he does explain how they are used.

I recommend purchasing the 22 DVD set.

Here is a Google video of '2012, the future of mankind' by Michael Tsarion.

Great thread!

Google Video Link

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
First and foremost, Hello to everyone, I've been keeping an eye on you for a long time, but there is so much happening here and around, that it is hard to get involved everywhere, and thats my case
I’m trying to answer all I get into. Although it's not an excuse not to participate into debates, but anyway. I just want to say hello and thank you guys for keeping such a community.

Ok. I'm trying for a while to research some of the "major gurus" that are basically responsible for getting us deeper and deeper into.. u know where
When I’ve got a solid proofs and arguments, I’ll start a thread, if there isn’t one, on all the misinf. agents who are poisoning us!
So, on the Michael Tsarion's subject, I would recommend to check the following movie, of course, M.T. goes way ahead compared to D.E and J.M, T.M etc ..
If I’m not wrong, Chris White has discussions here.. Check all his work! The Best!

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Fantastic to get some serious discussion on the topic (thus far). I am learning more and more every day I research the historical facts that are in plain sight. You two are obviously on it and have been longer than me.

What do you see in the future of reptilian/reptoid beings?

Are there any allies of Earthlings against the reptilian agenda?

Who are the annukai's enemy?

From what I'm learning there are other annukai that are totally against their "Earth dwelling annukai and what they are doing (ie. reptilians that are good and against the 'reptilian agenda').

How does Nibiru fit into the equation if it does?

Thanks for your input so far!

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Hey Zeitgeist,

Future of the reptilian (shapeshifters) will be upto us during final disclosure, so far we're not in a good spot at the moment (if there is no outside interference).

There are allies, they are of the Hatona and Ohalu Councils. Hatona is a planet in the Andromeda Star system, and the Ohalu council are 'non-physical beings' located if physically at Planet Khoom in the Sirius A star system. They are supposedly at the Kuipers Belt, sending 'Warnings' to the elite of this planet, Ie Comet Holmes and Asteroid 2007 TU24.

If you read this thread "Staged Invasion to occur around August 2008", says Montuak Survivor, that is my source...

From the same source, the Annunaki were wiped out as Planet-X went past Jupiter by the Illuminati, they destroyed Nibiru...

However, Michael Tsarion doesn't agree with Stewart, so it depends who you like better

Thx

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Michael Tsarion is nothing but a new age deceiver.

Just like David Icke.

Get a life, people.....

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Old Man

Put up or shut up Fred, prove your claim, and what facts do you have to support them?

From what I've seen so far, he is not only an extremly intelligent man, but is a no fluff characher, that gives the points as they are, and directly.

Unlike people like you without the intellect to comprehend such knowledge, I say go back to your stupid, inane, unoriginal, and at the very best unfunny jokes. May I suggest you also "get a life".

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Wow, you have a greater insight than me, fantastic responses, and as I finish watching the presentation I will probably have 100 more questions for you
. If you have ANYTHING to add reguarding this guy and any others like him, please post more info!

So what is your thoughts on the shapeshift youtubes? The daddy Bush is the best example I have found, although I consider shapeshifting and eye splits different. Most of the hologram/morph ones seen to come from Fox... But the eye slits are spead across the board. DO you have a theory on either of these "changes" we see on either type?
THANKS!

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The shapeshift youtubes look kinda fake, as i've actually seen a real one face to face and its scary as ****. During Holographic Kinetics, had a guy on the table, and a winged reptilian just surfaced and he sorta morphed (not too much, but enough to say - yep, this is real), i freaked and got the instructor to take over, the whole group were there pinning the guy down which was kinda pissed off and started 'hissing' and 'spitting' at everyone.

I recommend watching/reading Jordan Maxwell, Stewart Swerdlow (as mentioned before), and when the godamn site is up - www.holographickinetics.com..

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Here's an archived copy of that website which is a few years old. Its not much but its better then nothing.

Holographic Kinetics

[edit on 4-5-2008 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

3 Flags
3 Stars
and placed in Skunk Works.

Now if you had had a opening thread dealing with sex, you would have had a thousand stars and flags.

People, even those on ATS don't really want to know.

Most are arrogant, they think they know it all and are closed minded and proud of heart.

The ones that laugh at you the most and try to discredit your thread might really be the very ones that feel they have to defend their close mindedness the most.

Michael Tsarion is too heavy a reading for I would say 90% of ATSers.

They have time for Family Guy, The Simpsons, Twilight Novels, asking make silly threads asking "how to become a vampire"

But no time for really intelligent research on why our planet is being ruled over by psychopaths and ?

And that is exactly why we as a species on this planet are in the fricking mess we are now currently in and every day sinking deeper and deeper into enslavement without realizing it.

Description of video

This book is just about the most important and most revealing book I have read and the reviews where great. Dr Roger K. Leir DPM states that it is a must read for everyone on the planet. ( I agree )

The ISBN number is: 0-9785187-8-0 and is published by: Angels at Work Publishing. Austin, Texas.

Atlantis Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation consists of a mind blowing 22 chapters that once you start to read glues your eyes to the pages, you will not want to put it down. For those of you that enjoy informational facts in short form, it is one of those books that you can browse at your pace each page packed full of hard facts and theories with a full appendix in the back.

Chapter 1 deals with Atlantis and strange God like men that are mentioned in the sacred scriptures and the bible and it is plain to see that Tsarion has done his home work.

Chapter 2 tackles the topic of the Earths first deluge and cites his sources with professionalism and accuracy reffering to anthropological facts to back up his theories and takes the reader into another world opening the eyes of those that were in wonder.

Chapter 3 opens further the argument of alien existence and genetic manipulation by combining chapters one and two which explains to the reader in a courtroom manner so that no fact is left out. Dealing with Old World Order Tsarion leads the field into the rhealms of the coming of the New World Order without a forceful pen allowing the reader to make the connections for him or her self. Source of summary: www.alienexistence.com... - Author: Believer

And the book video which summarizes the book just gets better and better as it goes along.

I am not going to be baited and argue back and forth.

Read and watch or don't read and watch.

Open your mind and at least consider you and your children were born into slavery or keep your mind and eyes closed and go on with your mundane lives.

Makes no difference to me.

My agenda in presenting this video is simply to perhaps seed, awaken and at least get a few people to start thinking for themselves.

We've been lied to big time.

We as a species, as a world are starting to rot from the inside out.

Like cancer.

When you are told you have cancer you have two choices..............denial or treatment.

Very good opening post.

Sad, it was put into Skunkworks.

Sadder still not enough people are waking up fast enough to make a difference or even care.

Apathy is no excuse, it is perhaps the biggest sin.

Another good author is Joseph P. Farrell "Cosmic War"

Once you mention Reptilian people turn right off, but they refuse to see whats smack in their face and right under their nose.

Most people, cannot get out of thinking on a 3d level.

Tsarion is thinking outside the box.

We have been lied to in the areas of religion, spirituality, science and our the true history of our planet and species.
edit on 21-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

It is very discouraging that everything else is considered to be a possibility on this site except reptilians. I just don't understand. I was skeptical at first hearing this, but after reading and watching things about how and why they may exist, I have come to accept that it isn't that far from reality. Anyone who believes in Big Foot, Nessie, and greys should have no problems wrapping their minds around the concept of reptilians. They also help explain why there are so many cultures obsessed with sun worship. Sure, all life forms need sunlight, but reptiles REALLY need it because they are cold blooded. Without it, their metabolism slows and they hibernate until their bodies are able to absorb warmth again. Now, take this info and apply it to an intelligent race. It really isn't that far fetched of an idea. We already know how amazing chameleons and cuttle fish are with their abilities to change colors and patterns, why is it so hard to believe in a reptilian creature?

ATS needs to start placing reptilian threads into the aliens and UFO forum or something else where it can be discussed intelligently and taken more seriously.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

That is because most humans are still thinking at a medieval age level.

Quantum Physics supports much of what Michael Tsarion and even David Icke have been saying.

But people are stubborn, very proud, not wanting to do the research, or let go of their core beliefs.

Look around you - AMA is one, so many of our big company logos are reptilian.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make em drink.

People will realize what is coming down in their own time, unfortunately probably not in time.

We, humanity have been at war since we were spilled out of a gene splicer.

Watch the video - download it, really eye opening.

We have, all cultures speak of "the serpent people".

On a DNA level we have been traumatized (see 31:34 on) - I watched the entire video starting at midnight so I didn't get to bed until after 2:30.

But, it was worth it - way better than the Top Gear and Family Guy my son and husband watched.

Most people, even those on ATS don't buy much less read "heavy" books - they don't research, they want their thinking done for them and that = slaves.

Very good opening post.

Get the book, "Slave Species of God".................by Tsarion. I've still either got to get my copy back from my second son or buy another.

The very people laughing at Icke and Tsarion today, their grandchildren (if we are lucky) will revere them years from now.

All of Tsarion's books are source documented and he states, "American's don't read a lot" - and they don't. They are like children, they are into sex, drugs, rock n roll, stars, gossip, reality shows and fantasy where as what is really going on is far more mind blowing than any science fiction movie yet made.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Old Man
Michael Tsarion is nothing but a new age deceiver.
Just like David Icke.
Get a life, people.....

Prove your statement. I think you don't know what your talking about.
If you do, post links, and your proof.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I don't have to prove anything to you................get and read all David Icke and Michael Tsarion's books.

Simply open your eyes and look at how embedded, smack in your face right under your nose the reptilian symbols are used.

Again, I have done 30 years of research, you do 30 years of research.

Next reseach how Washington DC is laid out and compare that to sacred geometry (very strange indeed).

Read the Holy Books of India and Tibet.

No, I don't have to prove anything to you - you do your research and come to your own conclusion.

You have every freedom to believe as you do and I have every freedom to believe as I do.

You replied before having even seen the video I so kindly provided.

My guess is you have not bought nor read half of Icke's or Tsarion's books and crossed reference them with their indexed sources.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I certainly understand what you saying. I've listened to countless of Tsarion's lectures and I'm a huge fan of Jordan Maxwell who is a close friend of Tsarion's. I used to listen to Red Ice Radio, but haven't done that in awhile since I've been more into reading lately.

I feel that people don't want to accept that there are in fact reptilians because it's too scary. They rule by fear and have managed to lower our frequencies with psychological warfare and chemicals in our food and water that most people are kept thinking inside the box unable to expand their minds and see the nonverbal signs that surround them.

The TelEvilsion video series by TheyLive2012 is excellent. I don't understand how someone can watch that and still scoff at the concept. I recently checked his channel and he had added a few.
Here is one that I found to be especially significant:

It doesn't bother me that people in general scoff at the evidence, but ATS's administrators need to get with the program and stop writing it off by placing all related threads into the Skunk Works forum. Yeah, it sure stinks that the human race may be slaves to a bunch of lizards, but it's time that they came around to allowing this topic more respect.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Yes, with our oceans, air, fresh water, soil and atmosphere all being compromised, our food and medicine, anything we put into our bodies being "treated" it's a wonder anyone is thinking straight.

Almost like our planet is being re-terraformed.

Looks like another good video.

Did watch the film and while it was okay, there are some better ones out there that explain in more adult terms what is happening.

Again, for those that scoff at Icke and his reptilians, we're finding every year more and more weird creatures simply in our oceans.............imagine what we could find in other dimensions, planets or multiverses.

Many people say prove it.

Well, how does one prove George Washington actually lived.

Yes we are told he did, we have his signatures (but did you yourself see him sign stuff, did you yourself meet him, talk to him, no.............you go by what others wrote about him).

People believe what they need to believe and what they choose to believe and that is okay.

I am done arguing on this, I've had proof but choose not to be ridiculed or flamed so the rest of you will have to simply come to your own conclusions and that is fine.

Safe journey to us all.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

My guess is you have not bought nor read half of Icke's or Tsarion's books and crossed reference them with their indexed sources.

I have read all of David Icke's books, and saw a lot of his films, and have also read Michael Tsarion's books, and saw his films. Nothing deceiving there, friend. Some of you throw that "New Age" thing around too much. Are you saying you don't believe them? That is your right. But to day what you did is a personal insult. Try reading
"...and the Truth will set you Free, by Icke, and show me any lies you find in there. Just who do you think lives in all of those Deep Underground Bases? Every Culture on the planet has legends and stories of Dragons and Reptilians.
The Mayan god Gucumatz was described as a "serpent of wisdom" who enlightened humankind, as was his Aztec] counterpart Quetzalcoatl. The Hopi refer to a race of reptilians called the Sheti, or "Snake-Brothers", who live underground. The Cherokee and other Native American peoples also refer to reptilian races. Cecrops, the legendary first King of Athens was said to have been half man, half snake. In Africa, the shamans claim to bear extensive esoteric knowledge of a race of Reptilians called the Chitahuri, whom they say control the Earth. They also claim to have accounts of a Reptilian race who created them and used them to work their gold mines, extremely similar to the accounts allegedly described in the Sumerian tablets.
www.reptilianagenda.com...
History of Dragons from around the world
More History of Dragons
Dulce: THE DRACONIAN CONNECTION

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I feel that people don't want to accept that there are in fact reptilians because it's too scary

Came across this video and it hit what you said right on the head.

Again, a long video and two more are at the site if you click on the you tube link in the lower right hand

Very insightful and intelligent.

They talk about conspiracy theories vs science and how they must be interwoven.

Michael Tsarion interview with Henrick Palmgren 2009..on RedIce Radio.

Parts 2 & 3 also seem very interesting.

I'm currently watching this.

One thing the video says at 11:30 that everyone was laughing at conspiracy theorists ten years ago are finding that SOME (not all) of these conspiracies are turning out to be valid.

What are we going to find out in another ten years.

The video also talks about dumbing down the population to make the populace more manageable, discrediting those who think outside the box and the education system doesn't want us to see how the physical and psychic fit together.

Some of these longer videos while hard for the average person to watch (because so many people don't have a attention span past 15-20 minutes. However some of these longer videos are really the most educational.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Thank you for the video.
I'll watch it straight away.

I just can't seem to get enough of this stuff. It's as if the concrete proof that will convince everyone is is just out of reach, but it's there and it will only be a matter of time before nobody will be able to dispute it. I have a lot of respect for those like Icke, Maxwell, Tsarion, Flynn, and others who have placed themselves in the limelight to be ridiculed and laughed at. It takes much strength to do that, which I believe is the first part of breaking away from the Matrix. As soon as you don't care what people think about you, you're well on your way to escaping the invisible cage. Most people can't even take this one step though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join