It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Luciferian Endgame and the Coming Great Deception

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
There are no aliens.....all of them are demonic and meant to mislead us into thinking there are good and bad. Angels make themselves known and are supernatural. The rest are demonic, and make to look like ET's. leading to the spirit of this thread that is correct.........It is meant to deceive us into thinking that the next messiah is the real one.....

(2 Th 2:2 KJV) That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

(2 Th 2:3 KJV) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

(2 Th 2:4 KJV) Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

(2 Th 2:5 KJV) Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

reply to post by ARC22

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
Satan is deceiving.......however, for those that do not believe God will send a great delusion that you would believe a lie.

The Great Delusion (The Lie)
www.ffruits.org...

Hmm interesting link. I read the first part... so you think the pre trib rapture is a deception?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
From the Christian point of view, it could be almost anytime. I am a Jesus follower. However, we cannot follow man's, Pope's, evangelical, or "church leader" definition. Even Jesus Christ does not know when the time will happen. So, when these "christian leaders" start giving exactl dates I know its wrong.

reply to post by Bigwhammy

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Pretrib Rapture Rapture. They will do anything to make it seen so....or to confuse if it does take place.

reply to post by Bigwhammy

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

You are mistaken, there are other beings out there that God is testing just like he is us, if you read the Book from God, you would know he mentions that. And that is what the evils on earth are using to TRICK us (the government). Did you know the US government made a idea to create a false situation about Aliens to scare the world so the nations of the worlds would not fight and unite, well soon enough later Roswelled happened. The Evil Satan used our own ignorance against us, and now the us government thinks the Greys are real aliens. But don't make the mistake to think that there are no other beings in this universe if you think that you only disagree with God, and this is why the Quran has everything in it, all the real truth, it has everything the bible has and much much more else in it. Even as far as to saying that the reason why the Quran came to be was because the Bible will be changed over many times till it won't be the true word of God. But it also says you must believe in God, Either religion, it doesn't matter because God is the same for all of us.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by palehorse23

Hi,

If anyone is still reading this thread I'd like to contribute. Regarding the Great Deception from the Holy Bible, there are in fact at least 2 people who claim this from personal testimony/insder perspectives: John Lear and Clifford Stone from a Dec 13 1987 letter and a 1989 UFO universe interview respectively.

From my research I think John and Cliff know each other but anyway, the claims from these two people are absolutely insane (as in hard to believe). Is it just me or has anyone else joined the dots?

(rewind) So I started doing my own research on UFOs/aliens after watching the Disclose Project conference. In all I have done about 70 hours of research. I picked up Clifford Stone as his testimony was one of the strongest and most bizarre. However, his successes in obtaining US Air Force documents under the Freedom of Information Act is astounding considering that Cliff was officially a clerk typist. The FOI docs certainly support his testimony and the overall implication as Projects Blue Fly and Moon Dust were considered Black Projects - ie. the mere existence of these projects is classifed info.

I am a follower of Jesus Christ and what caught my eye in all of Cliff's crazy claims was that "the greys will come forward claiming that they created Christ". This aligns with false-prophets, anti-Christ etc.. spoken of in Revelation and others such as Matthew 25:36-44. I've even gone as far as researching the illuminati and the New World Order and I can tell you it's like a consiparcy within a conspiracy within a conspiracy. It's hard to to know what is really true. Although it's good to have the Bible to guide me. I have a feeling that people (actual humans of this world) who are keeping secrets, who think the know the truth actually don't.

While Cliff is quick to dismiss that the grey's coming forward as Christ as a fallcy since Cliff himself is Catholic, John Lear doesn't have a clue about the implications - more so that John thinks that mankind is a big lab experiment of the aliens. Dr Steve Greer is so adamant that he can get a zero-point energy device working to save humanity that I don't think he really knows what he is dealing with.

Finally I got around to researching UFOs/aliens from a Christian perspective and then things started making a little more sense. I still have a lot of questions but I now think that all ufo and alien sightings are angels (good or fallen) and essentially paranormal. Initially I couldn't rule out other intelligent life like us on other planets but: God made Adam and Eve on earth. So if there are other intelligent life on other planets, it should be from the original seed of man ie. intelligent human life should only originate out of earth, like us going to the moon/mars.

Anyway, like Jesus said, as it was in the days of Noah, so it shall be when Jesus returns. Maybe the End od Age is nearing.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by trillian

well, the information field is broad, so disInfo is everywhere, too.
major figures like Greer, Lear, Cliff, and Green have to be seen with sharp eyes IMO.
one main factor of disInfo is to feed opposite sides with information, so that
the public stays busy/confused. 9/11 works that way very sucessful.

perhaps such a big spirit like Christ originally came from Sirius. ok, who knows ? could be. that wouldnt disturb me.

did you see the interviews with Green? sound incredible.
www.consciousmedianetwork.com...

greets

[edit on 5-9-2008 by anti72]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Jesus told his diciples that of the times and dates, no man, not the angels, not even him would know. Only the Father.
There is to be a great delusion, something that is designed to confuse. A deception.

To be a little bit sarcastic here, let me quote Captain Kirk.
"WHAT DOES GOD NEED WITH A STARSHIP?"

Jesus said he was coming IN THE CLOUDS, she same way his followers had seen him leave.
It's interesting that The Galactic Federation of Light has cloud ships.

For all who are saying this is a heavenly arrival, I have to ask a similar question: What would angels, need with an energy ship?

I have no doubt that something is about to happen, and if it happened on the 14th, I wouldn't be surprised. If millions see a 2000 mile long ship, I still would not be surprised. If millions disappear, and someone tells you they were abducted by aliens, all I can say is I won't be here to argue with that. I will be gone with the rest of them...but I believe it will be the rapture, and it would logically have to be explained to everyone left here.

That explaination might be something like this: These narrowminded people were keeping us from attaining a higher evolved state. Their negative energy was affecting our choice to reach out to our higher selves, or to bring this planet into a new age of enlightenment. Therefore, they have been removed for the betterment of all mankind.

What else WOULD you say? Jesus came back, and you guys didn't go?

Satan is the Prince and Power of the air. He was an angel of light.
He lies in ways that seem appealing, and seem to make sense.

Jesus' return will also be in the clouds accompanied by amazing events in the heavenly bodies. Satan has always tried to counterfeit what God does, and at the end of this passion play, he is again.

I could ramble on about the signs and fulfilled prophetic events. There are many. If you want to know just watch You Tube. It's flooded with all that now.

The plan will be a systematic chipping of everyone left here. (RFID)
No one will buy or sell unless he has the mark of the beast.
Myself, I would rather die than get that, as the bible says anyone who receives it, will not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

I believe this light ship is here at this moment, because the forces of darkenss are aware of the nearness of Christ's return also. Their job is to fool as many as they can. It's already working.

"WHAT DOES GOD NEED WITH A STARSHIP?"

Peace

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
maybe the et's are trying to help us, and the deception could be, believing the et's are evil, theres my 2 lincoln's

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Very interesting thread. My own research has led me to a man named Lenon Honor and he has some very interesting films in a similar vein.

lenonhonorfilms.com...

The people/families at the top of the pyramid are replaceable and interchangable. It's the dark power/entities that control those people that are the problem and true evil of the NWO. I used to be catholic, went to Mass every week and such, but I started to question religion when it seemed to be all about money. The God/Creator I believe in isn't exactly short of cash. I see religion as just another control mechanism. I also have a hard time buying into the bible being God's absoulte word. If the bible was put together by a council of men deciding what books to put and leave out. I asked a friend of mine who is a catholic priest about it and he basically said I have to have faith that God was guiding their choices.

I'm sorry, but why does God need to hide in the shadows going "Pick that one, not that one, THAT ONE"? Seems a little odd to me. One of the things covered in the Honor film "Who is Oro Oyogomunde?" is that in the garden of eden Eve was given 3 secrets from fallen gods/demons to make them as powerful as God and the were 1)Prayer 2)Worship and 3) Sacrifice. The film maintains that the fallen ones tricked humanity into doing that cause it's a source of energy for them. While we don't do human/animal sacrifices today, I find that the whole concept of "tithing" to be it's modern day equal. I love Dave Ramsey and his whole get out of debt mentality but he's always harping on titihing, churches are always about donating money some even go to the extreme of you have to give before anything else. Some do that forgoing house,car and loan payments.

Evil works in many mysterious and subtle ways. When someone's possessed they dont' be as extreme as in "The exorcist", evil doesn't have to manifest itself by stealing, killing or other forms of violence. After watching the breakdown of the Rhiana video "Umbrella" in the "The workings of Evil" by Honor, evil is right in our faces everyday. People that are tyring to bring about the NWO are truly ruled by evil and serve them willingly in exchange for power, prestige and other vain titles. Evil promises the world, but never delievers.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Marzulli is one of many Christians who have recently gone on an offensive against alien visitation. Their claims that aliens are fallen angels or demons is simply more of the fear-based religion that they and others have followed, without any degree of critical thinking, for centuries. Christianity has a built-in paradigm that says any thinking beyond what you learn from this bible means you are of the devil/evil/backsliden, etc. It discourages free thought and because of this, I must conclude that CHRISTIANITY IS THE DECEPTION, not aliens, new agers, etc. Marzulli is an example of how christianity is fighting to create new things to fear. Despite the fact that while some alien abductions appear hostile, many more are not. The fact that so many people are already fearful of the unknown, i.e. aliens, makes fertile ground for growing more fear and gaining more adherents to the christian faith. The bottom line is that this universe is so much bigger, grander and more beautiful and exciting than christianity would ever allow you to know. If the truth were out, that we are not alone and that god, if there is one, isn't some ego-centric maniac demanding worship (or else you die), christianity would crumble even faster than it is now.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burginthorn
Another piece of interesting information that you can do yourself, is search UFO in Google and look at pictures of the first UFO's caught on film. Either photographs or film dating back to the 1950s.
Follow the images through time, the 1960's, 70's, 80s, until the present day.

Notice anything?

Quite simply the UFO's of the 1950's look well ....just like 1950's UFO's.
Look at the images, you can see for yourself that UFO "technology" has actually advanced over a period of 50+ years. Yet we are led to believe that these "advanced" beings are light years, yes thats right folks LIGHT YEARS ahead of us technologically.

it is a possibility that maybe some of the crafts we're seeing arent e.t. at all. thats my two frickin lincoln's.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy

Originally posted by tgambill
Satan is deceiving.......however, for those that do not believe God will send a great delusion that you would believe a lie.

The Great Delusion (The Lie)
www.ffruits.org...

Hmm interesting link. I read the first part... so you think the pre trib rapture is a deception?

The Rapture doctrine does not have its origin in the biblical manuscripts...
...it is only an idea brought to the scriptures...
...and if you carefully examine the texts used to support it without this presupposition you won't find it there either.

The doctrine originated with John Nelson Darby about 1830 and it is believed by some that the concept first came to Darby after the chance hearing of a demonic utterance by Margaret MacDonald during a vision in Edward Irving's church in Scotland.

I think it is a case of 'say something long and often enough and less discerning people will believe it'.

However, IMO there probably will be a 'pre-mill rapture'...
...but there will only be a false one...an alien abduction on steroids.

[edit on 22-10-2009 by troubleshooter]

[edit on 22-10-2009 by troubleshooter]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Oh, come on! This post is the "Great Deception"! Lucifer, geezus!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
How many good Christians are praying every day for the end of the world, and the rise of the anti-christ? Be honest here....how many of you are doing this? You want more than anything for you to be right, for you to be taken to heaven and the rest of us taken to hell. You label anything not in your book as demons, devils, fallen angels, and so on. You are fooled, and one day you will know this. Remember this, all of those thought forms you call demons are yours alone, and they are real now that you have created them, and believe so strongly in them, and they will come after you. When you finally wake up, all of these creatures will be there waiting for you, their creators, the ones that give them power by believing in, and talking about them all the time. Have you ever thought what would happen if all Christians just turned their collective backs on their devil, their satan, their demons, their fallen angels? I will tell you what would happen, they would cease to exist. Think about this.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

You're really complaining about the "good" xtians on this forum? Man, they're gonna come after you!

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I would like to know if the author tries to debunk ancient UFO/ET cave paintings, carvings, engravings etc etc.. In his book.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I received the DVDs of the Ancient of Days UFO Conference. Very informative.

LA Marzuli the topic of this thread was the second speaker. I agree with him. The evidence associated with the abduction phenomenon along with the cattle mutilation point directly to fallen angels demons.

Check out the UFO hunters episode "Dark Presence" I think they are becoming more overt.

Even secular scientific researchers like Jaques Vallee' have come to the same conclusion after examining some 100 incidents he states the abductees are experimented on can be described as crude to the point of being grotesque.

Accompanied with sadistic sexual manipulation, is reminiscent of medieval tales of encounters with demons.

John Keel has also come to the conclusion that the "alien" identity is a facade:

I abandoned the extraterrestrial hypothesis in 1967 when my own field investigations disclosed an astonishing overlap between psychic phenomena and UFOs... The objects and apparitions do not necessarily originate on another planet and may not even exist as permanent constructions of matter. It is more likely that we see what we want to see and interpret such visions according to our contemporary beliefs

So if its a facade - what might it be Mr. Keel?

"Demonology is not just another crackpot-ology ... The manifestations and occurrences described in this imposing literature are similar, if not entirely identical, to the UFO phenomenon itself. Victims of demonomania (possession) suffer the very same medical and emotional symptoms as the UFO contactee."

en.wikipedia.org...

The files of Havard researcher Dr John Mack are full of sexual manipulations and mal intent from the so called "aliens" as well.

Rather uncanny how secular researchers are coming to the same conclusions as Christian scholars and researchers based on the evidence. These entities are malevolent and sexually sadistic. If you are not a believer in the Bible this may make you uncomfortable but the Bible has answers for this. Jesus told us

"Just as it was in the days of Noah, so will it be in the days of the Son of Man." (Lk 17:26)

And in Genesis 6 tells what the days of Noah were like. Fallen angels taking human women for sex (exactly like the abduction testimonies) and having hybrid offspring called the Nephilim or "fallen ones".

It appears the Days of Noah are back. The question is, Are you ready?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost in the Machine

The various deities of Sumerian and Egyptian religions, Hindu Vedas are all explained by the Biblical worldview in terms of the same fallen angels known as the Watchers in the book of Enoch.

At the tower of Babel God split the world up in to territories according to the number of the "sons of God" or Angels on the divine council.

"When the Most High gave to the nations their inheritance, when he divided mankind, he fixed the borders of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God." (Dt 32:8)

These Angels headed up by Satan who is described as the "the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience—" (Eph 2:2) are still in control of the world today. So the fact that the ancients recorded such encounters in artwork is hardly a challenge to the Biblical paradim, in fact it is supporting evidence.

I highly recommend Peter Goodgame's research that puts all the pieces together The Giza Discovery

I expect things to get weirder and weirder until Jesus returns.

[edit on 11/13/2009 by Bigwhammy]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join