It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the Safe Places? (coast to coast interview)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
where are the safe places he was talking about?

[edit on 18-1-2008 by FC_The_TruthOK]

[edit on 18-1-2008 by FC_The_TruthOK]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FC_The_TruthOK

where are the safe places he was talking about?

Fixed your formatting.

You had the whole URL instead of just the code.

HTH.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
ive heard that before. its pretty crazy huh? I dont think its fake, or if it is, its very well done.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I saw this one a while back...I thought the guy was crazy until they suddenly got knocked off the air..Very strange. And, probably real.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I'm sure he was refering to the underground bases aaalll around the world. About some hundred millions of people will be stored in there i believe.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
This guy doesn't sound legit. Most people working at Area 51 are probably engineers, and if you've ever worked with them, you know they are rarely hyped up irrational speakers. Lets say he's not an engineer but an Area 51 support service guy...so now he probably really has even less info to trust. He sounded like someone that read too many HP Lovecraft stories and wanted to entertain us, which he did.

My conspiracy mind (not my rational side) tells me this was an intel ruse to convince foreign intel (I'm sure they listen to C2C) that something 'powerful and magical" is going on at Area 51. Just like the fake D-Day with the fake rubber tanks that fooled Hitler, we probably are using rubber UFOs (or crazy radio talk) to convince our enemies that we are stronger than we really are and working with interdimensional aliens. Knocking out the transmitter at Art's house is probably child's play for the military.

Funny, the guest they had on the other night said the aliens told her the "safe places" were in the 4 corner regions of the US and most places that natives of a region considered ancient safehavens or where their creation myths came from. So apparently the aliens have now ruined their own plans and told us (through her) to leave the cities, while this guy says the aliens don't want us to leave the cities. Flip a coin I guess.

[edit on 1/19/08 by Atomic]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Okay, so the transmission was blocked. The station should still have the conversation recorded. Where is it?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I would think the closer you are to mountains, the better.

Natural defenses and such.

It really does not matter if the caller is legit or not.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by murnut

It is well known that within one year Denver, Colorado will be beach front property. The entire remaining population of America will have migrated there by August of 2008. Only those who have packed sun block with a UV rating of at least 14 will survive.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by boycott1
reply to post by murnut

It is well known that within one year Denver, Colorado will be beach front property. The entire remaining population of America will have migrated there by August of 2008. Only those who have packed sun block with a UV rating of at least 14 will survive.

I do not quite follow, what will happen you mean?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tangent45

yep i was wondering the same thing, guess it's not so "well known".

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by boycott1

Would you elaborate please? I have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO
reply to post by tangent45

yep i was wondering the same thing, guess it's not so "well known".

Certainly it's well known to all those Denver people who've been buying boats for the last 2 years. They're going to call it 'Lake Microwave.' It will happen during the Democratic convention. The mile high island. Abandon coasts all ye who enter here.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well if you say so I will start making plans.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boycott1

Oh okay, I did not realize "those Denver people" made up the vastness of "well known".
Would you mind explaining to the rest of the country what is so well known to those Denver people?
or should we google "Lake Microwave"?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The story, the caller, everything => bull#.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
The story, the caller, everything => bull#.

I don't think so. Google the georgia guidestones.... A lot more other stuff, but I'm not going to type it here. Go to the NWO section and look for a thread created by me. "the pieces are coming together"

They LOST TRANSMIT CAPABILITY??? Just out no where while he was trying to warn us?

watch the whole youtube video.

[edit on 20-1-2008 by aaaauroraaaaa]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by boycott1
reply to post by murnut

i would be inclined to agree with you... are we thinking tsunami or polar ice cap melt?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Really bad acting going on here

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallDutch
Really bad acting going on here

ya... bad radio transmitting equipment too. did you listen to the vid up to 4:00(anything after 4:00 is useless imo)?

[edit on 20-1-2008 by aaaauroraaaaa]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join