It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the Safe Places? (coast to coast interview)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by boycott1

boyscout1 nice to see you again.

What is the name of your boat?

‘Wet Dream’?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Look, I know there is alot of talk about if this or that is REAL.

SO ... I'll give you some basics and answer your question which was... is there any safe places?

First, There is indeed a God and there is indeed an entire huge group of beings who's only concern is themselves and their EGOS AND THEY ARE AGAINST GOD and all who follow HIM

Second, These beings that are modernly called ufo's or aliens are indeed fallen angles who have taken their DNA AND MIXED it with the race of ADAM'S DNA.

THERE ARE 57 KNOWN BREEDS OF MIXED DNA TYPES .... COMMONLY KNOWN AS ALIENS.

ALL OF THIS IS COMING OUT, VERIFIABLE BY FORMER MILITARY MEN AND WOMEN WHO WILL NOT BE SILENT ABOUT WHAT THEY KNOW ANY LONGER...

This is why that kid was in a panic.... He found a group of them and discovered that they are BREEDING US making huge hybrids FOR THEIR ARMY ....

There is a huge connection between a coming astronomical event, namely NIBIRU ALSO KNOWN BY NASA AS ERIS and these ALIEN MIXED BREED BEINGS.. also known as Nephilims.

These beings have been using this 12th planet for their battle base. Did you know there is a base on the moon? Did you know there are bases on Mars for sure and suspected on the rings of saturn for mining purposes?

Well this planet Nibiru is huge, it's coming and it's directly connected to these beings and their plan for the future. These beings are also waiting for the global problems that this huge planet is going to cause. HUGE EARTHQUAKES, FLOODS, ALL THE COASTS WILL BE UNDER WATER, TERRIBLE STORMS, TERRIBLE HEAT AND DROUGHT ETC. It will bring a polar shift.

ALL THIS HAPPENS FROM NOW UNTIL THE PLANET PEAKS AT DESTRUCTION WHICH IS 12-21-2012

DATE SOUND FAMILIAR? IT'S BECAUSE THESE BEINGS THE FALLEN ANGELS HAVE BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO INFLUENCE THE PEOPLE LIVING BACK THEN... LIKE THE SUMIERANS AND THE MAYANS AND THE EGYPTIANS...

THEY ARE COMING AND THEY ARE GOING TO LIE AND TELL ALL THE HUMANS THEY ARE HERE TO HELP. THEY WILL LIE AND SAY THAT THERE IS NO TRUE GOD, BUT THAT THEY ARE OUR CREATOR, MIXING THE APE DNA AND THEIR DNA....

IT'S A LIE THAT'S BEEN A LONG TIME PLANTED

IT'S A LIE THAT WILL FOOL MANY WHO DO NOT KNOW THE TRUTH.

THERE IS A REASON THAT GOD SENT A MESSIAH, JESUS, SO THAT HE GAVE BY HIS LOVE.. THEREFORE ONLY BY THAT LOVE WILL YOU BE SAVED.

IT'S the final battle of good and evil, it's coming and it's coming soon.

The question you asked is there a safe place. The answer is yes, but truely the only SAFE PLACE is to have your heart right with God, therefore you know where you will be after you are dead.... which might happen sooner rather than later....

START HERE ... THERE ARE MANY MORE ON NIBIRU

width="425" height="355"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/z8ISOQcJgek&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

GET AWAY FROM THE COASTS -- DO A GOOGLE SEARCH OF 2012 MAPS OR END OF THE WORLD MAPS AND YOU WILL SEE WHERE THEY THINK THE AREAS WILL BE BAD.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
maybe they really did create us.

Nibiru

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
who ever said destruction of the earth? That part i do not agree with. In the end, they plan it so that there wont be more than aprox 10 percent of the worlds population left. Then they willl rule us from the holy city of jeruselum. The outsiders are whoremongers and thieves. Havent you done your reading? Never base all your information off of one source. the truth is written apart as a whole.
the earth will survive the passing of nibiru. It comes much closer to mars than us you know. If any planet was to be decimated, it would be mars.
We are going to have a polar shift. the ground will lift up and move so to speak. There will be a rictor 9+ earthquake covering the whole earth at the same time. Now as we all know, the north pole, has no land under it, the ice will flow with the water..ont too much disturbance. But, the south pole is sitting on land. If a polar shift were to theoretically happen, the ice would slide off so to speak, into th eocean causing a tidal wave anywhere from 500 ft - 2miles high. This will thne cover most of the earth, going in many miles inland. most of america, chunks of canada, most of europe, asia, africa, s america. there will be a back wash as well. Now the earth will stiopo turning from 1-3 days. This will disipate the ozone. Now the ozone doesnt hold anything in. The ozone keeps rays out. There is much speak of dust, red is usually the color, that burns everything. this is from the euopean side of the earth. It will burn and scorch many things. (why the dead sea area is so volatile, as well as many other ares).
our side of the earth will be in darkness for the whole time. There will be meteors falling, destroying people's small atempts at rebuiling. Then when the earth starts turning again..whats left of the earth will be in turmoil. The major powers will intervene. There will be a battle for domination, ww3. What i dont know, is what happens after this in the theoretical future....

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
hmm.....no one had anything to say after that one? hm..

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
So much disinformation and real information out there, you cant tell the difference between the 2.

Between Hoagland, lear, Collier, Mr X, Boriska, Bill Holden, Burisch, and Wilcock, they all seem to be hitting on the same thing but in the end all come back with information that seems to differ in one way or another. Then we got this call on C2C and that just adds to more confusion.

Hoagland I think is the most credible since he has proof to back up his claims and really dont have much to say in regards to what everyone else says.

But the question is, out of ones mentioned here, who is really the ones with the RIGHT information?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
The "safe places" were in the guys mind.
He was given a medical (Mental) discharge from duty after suffering a mental break down, and then his mind introduced all these dramaic ideas.

Such places never alow for infomation to be given without much restraint and that guy was a nutjobber.

If it is real at all.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I like to believe its a hoax, but with so much crap that comes out of Area 51, you really dont know what to believe.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarentack
I like to believe its a hoax, but with so much crap that comes out of Area 51, you really dont know what to believe.

You've got to understand that secrets are not passed out like cookies there, nor are mentally unstable people welcomed with open arms.

It's a Hoax or just a mental unraveling, there's no big secrets worth it in that call.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Everyone is capable of having a breakdown, iam not saying real or not. But wouldn't you be frightened to be running from those people.

At the end of the day, its 50-50, good radio though.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by Incarnated

Everyone is capable of having a breakdown, iam not saying real or not. But wouldn't you be frightened to be running from those people.

At the end of the day, its 50-50, good radio though.

We are "Those People". Sure, some are more "in power", but not really, it is all a matter of perceptions. To become unrational doesn't help anyone. It doesn't help you percieve world as it truly is. You'd start percieving evil everywhere.

I don't believe in some "great evil" within mankind. Everyone is just doing their job. Some not so well as they should.

I'd be able to keep my mind in accordance to the way my mind is kept at least.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
AFRICA- many islands of africa are remote enough, that no one would waste the nuke. In Africa winds blow north into the meditarainian. That will protect you from radiation, viruses, and chemical rain. The only breese you will feal? are the cool winds of antartica on the beaches of hot sand.

Becareful of AIDS infested blacks..
although africa still believes in slavery, so thats nice.

Have fun!! and remember us...

Back to reality- ur not going anywhere...
ur fat, will be burnt to the seat, when Russia launches thier new wepons.(Which will probley be, nukes that travel at the speed of light) I dont believe even US has the technology to stop that. Remember when the US got the atomic bomb from nazi time travelers?? Well the samething is hapening in Russia.. They are receiveing technology which they hope will get by our defences. Its just a matter of time..

Lets face it!
80 years of the bushes, and not a single enemy has been stoped. Russia, EU, China, Korea, Iran, Vietnam, The Greys. And the only thing they did do, was a joke. That of kill sadam, who dident even pose a threat. The Bushes wont be a help in stopping our enemys. Not Before THE END..

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
My psychic friend told me "don't move anywhere north". I'm thinking sudden ice age. And the chemtrail project is trying to prevent it from happening.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by boycott1

It is well known that within one year Denver, Colorado will be beach front property. The entire remaining population of America will have migrated there by August of 2008. Only those who have packed sun block with a UV rating of at least 14 will survive.

That's a pretty big call boycott1! Perhaps we can use those secret tunnels under the Denver Airport as some sort of theme park water ride. Woohooo!

Cool, I can hardly wait!

I remember when Art talked to the caller. Initially, it sent shivers down my spine but one must be careful as to what they do and don't believe. I would remain cautionate about the validity of the caller but at the same time, I wouldn't go as far as to say it was a hoax....YET

I also want to know what happened to that guy that called Art from the aeroplane that was supposedly flying into Area 51 and being shot at. His line went dead too but to be honest, it sounded like a really bad B-Movie.

I better go slap on some 30+ along with my flippers!

InfraRedman Out!

[edit on 18/2/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Southamerica - Land of Coffee, Cigars & Cigarettes, Fine Columbian wemon, and Drugs; are even enjoyed by the governments of even the largest countrys of south america. I believe, that by the time we go to war with the aliens, that many of its countrys will have legalized all types of drugs.

Talking about legal drugs, not illegal.
Thereby making this post acceptable by the rules of T&C..

Anyway!

Southamerica has many holidays, great food, and the people are nice. Chupacabra does not exist, whither the people believe it or not. Imagine the admiration you will receive, when you are the only one brave enough to go outside at night.

Southamerica has the same climate as Africa; in that, it's in the southern hemisphere, and there is less to worry about radiation. The aliens like natives, as they liked enki in the city of gods (Iraq.) And apparently the native inhabitence are hopeful, and enjoy the idea of having the aliens. As is apparent by the many UFO sightings in mexico and brazil (which are fake.) When you get there, try and blend in. Buy a kelo of coc aine and snort it all, right there... that should help! Of course I am talking about when drugs become legal in Southamerica, thereby still not breaking the rules of T&C. ROFLMAO.... dont ban me, please!! and pretend i dont exist...

Thank you,.

[Note:] ROFLMAO is a T&C Violation: Circumvention of the censors, I knew this! and so! My Version of ROFLMAO simply means; Rolling, On, The, Floor, With My Dear Aunt Sally,..

2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of illegal activities; specifically mind-altering drugs, computer hacking, criminal hate, sexual relations with minors, and stock scams are even forbidden. (stock scams?)

(..)

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by WEOPPOSEDECEPTION
My psychic friend told me "don't move anywhere north". I'm thinking sudden ice age. And the chemtrail project is trying to prevent it from happening.

Well i thik your psychic friend is wrong...unless you are on the earupoean continents..then he is probably right. But is you are on the marericas side...then ou want to be orth. The shift is goin to happen in that direction. the americas will move south, while the europes move more north..probably the noth pole or slightly below.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by WEOPPOSEDECEPTION

Those planes clouding up my days are not preventing ice age...causing it I would say.

peace

dAlen

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I'm yet to see a chemtrail in Australia. You'd imagine with us having the biggest Ozone hole in the world above us Aussies, we'd see more weather modification than places like the USA where it is rife.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Lets get off the subject of Chemtrails.. id rather bite my nuts..

Austrailia- Austrailia has been home to some of the most post apocalyptic stuff in existence, thier crapy shack houses, Madmax movies, thier old european rip-off cars, and thier inbred looking wemon, all very much fits with the style of this island fort. England in 1770, dumped thier prisons onto the island, where they were forced to live without the arrangement of government. Many genetically predisposed violent scags litter the streets here. Infact many of these peoples grandfathers were the original pirates themselves. Hardneck individuals who at the right moment, might come in handy at stomping some alien butt.

Thanks to the Joint Defence Facility in Pine Gap, Austrailia, your country will be one, if not the only one, containing such a compound. Your sure to see many lights in the sky, as our planes discharge white lightning at the little suckers, insureing many parties and drinking, that will follow in the nights ahead.

The first signs of human life originate in austrailia, in 25,000b.c. with the very first cave paintings, which still exist today. If the aliens were to see this.. they might easly deside, that the Aboriginals may be the master race.(within the human population, of course.) My belief is, in an invasion by an alien race, that by the year 2020, we may all be worshiping those very same indigionous people, and thier white ancestors, like gods...

The Austrailian army is very reliable, and much more able than the southamerican army, and even the african ones too. And nuclear war would be; not so damnaging, especialy if the americans, EU, Russia and China just went for it... No one would think to bomb austrailia.. would they??

Still THE END,,,

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SKULL AND BONES

LOL SKULL & BONES. I agree with much of what you say except for the in-bred woman comment. Actually I would imagine your talking about Tasmania there. Aussie women (mainland) are some of the most beautiful and natural women in the world. I'm certainly glad I live here - far away from the madness infecting the rest of the world (on the other side of the globe).

True about the convicts being sent here but we were are the only 1st world country to achieve federation without a war. Yep our army kicks butt. Infact, we've been trying to show the americans the correct way to fight (or not to fight) in Iraq, (some americans might not like to read this but it is all verifiable).

Infact, In Vietnam, our soldiers did not want to fight beside the US because they led the VC straight to them with their loud radio's blasting "All Along The Watch Tower" and their Brut 33 travelling down wind for miles, (My father attests to this, infact it's his story).

When we went into a flash point in East Timor recently, we sent the Indonesians (the largest muslim army in the world) packing within days!

Now that's sheer class for you!

Dude your funny! I like you!

However, I don't think many here will 'get' your sense of humor!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join