It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMERICAS UNDER ATTACK! Chemtrails over NJ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
We are getting off track here, most spray and sprayers have been observed on rear of aircraft and I repeat do not exit jet engines anyways. What is interesting is the speculation and even assurances by others that the propellant or carrying agent of the chemicals and biologicals is in fact jet fuel. In other words spaying raw fuel that is treated into the atmosphere.

We all know that fuel dumping has occurred in past although I am not so sure if it happens as much now. Fuel is dumped when a plane comes in heavy before a landing in certain situations.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
i don't care enough about physicality to bother trying to test anything.

What?

i think it would be a good experiment for people to test the dust in their houses. house dust content is pretty well documented. if houses in different parts of the country showed a higher concentration than testing done on house dust from ten or fifteen years ago, this would be an indicator that that's what they are SPRAYING.

A somewhat flawed method, again no control sample. There are thousands (millions?) of possible reasons for any changes over time. Probably better testing cities with high overflight rates against cities with lower rates. But even then there is a massive margin of error and problems with the method.

this would also indicate that the purpose is not to infect the population, but rather to blanket the earth in a fine pervasive dust which could be used for imaging. this will make it even easier for big brother to watch us.

What would indicate? Exactly what is going to be in this 'dust' that would make it easier for 'them' to watch us?

all kinds of particulates are already up there. the idea that they can't pass through jet engines without damamging them, ignores the fact that jet engines ALWAYS have crap going through them.

So? it really depends on what you assume 'they' are pumping out. Even regular dust that is found under normal operating conditions becomes a problem if it gets too thick.

when we talk of a difference between CHEMtrails and CONtrails, we are obviously aware that there is such a thing as a contrail. we have observed a difference. the onslaught and veracity of the 'they're just condensation' camp makes it even MORE suspicious.

Now here we have the very heart of the problem with the whole chemtrail theory. Still noone has been able to come up with a solid reason why Persistent Contrails are the fabled Chemtrails. Anecdotal crap like 'when I was younger there was less of them, or 'I got the flu after watching chemtrails' is just useless.

These trails we are seeing are indistinguishable from a perfectly normal and well understood effect of Jet engines flying in the right conditions. In conditions conducive to cloud formation, if a plane flys through and dumps a load of water vapor up there, a cloud will form.

There is no way of proving that Chemtrails do not exist, but that is less exciting than it seems. It is because 'Chemtrails' is an unprovable theory.

As well as being unable to show any reason why these trails are not just regular contrails, the chemtrail theorists also fail to give any testable theories regarding the trails. Beyond 'the government is spraying whatever for whatever reason'.

Good old Occam breaks out his razor again and relegates the chemtrails theory to the junk science bin until someone can propose some testable aspects. Or until any reason is given to doubt the proposition that they are indeed just contrails.

denying ignorance is not thinking you have all the answers. it is to keep quest-ioning.

Well yes indeed, thinking you had all the answers would be ignorant, but excessive questioning is also ignorance. To learn is denying ignorance.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It's been 3 hours and still
My as off. Chemtrails

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
i always thought chemtrails were just jet fuel exhaust, until i started reading these sites. i don't know what to think.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The 'chemical seedlings' known as the "Chemtrails Phenomenon' is part of this plan, as�certain chemicals that will facilitate the activation of the virus once it is released, are presently being imbued into the local atmosphere in target locations.

www.greatdreams.com...

massive, as in billions of people, depopulation.
ET is responsible.
ET = NWO = illuminati = ET.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Thank you... that is an awesome link

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
Thank you... that is an awesome link

yes. it is. always beware the lie sandwich, though. disinfo is so rampant that it makes the truth nearly unrecognisable.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by allwayslooken
It's been 3 hours and still
My as off. Chemtrails

What is wrong with you man?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
What are the chemicals in the chem trails supposed to do to your body?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Unfortunately, we can only speculate the reason for these trails and their contents. I think the trails are for weather modification purposes, but the contents may have an affect on us. My guess is that people would have problems with upper respiratory due to possible inhalation of the particles dispersed in the sky. Like I said, we're left to speculate.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The chemicals have many purposes and it can vary depending on what they want to accomplish at any given time and place.

1. Biologicals for disease or to effect genetic or other bodily effects eg. a biological key for example.
2. Artificial cloud cover for 3d radar and mapping.
3. Artificial cloud cover for reflection of suns radiation.
4. In conjuction with HAARP for other purposes.
5. Training exercise for surplus military personnel.
6. A way to blow excess funds combined with 5. above.
7. Other reasons?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Well that depends on what you think the chemicals are.

My list:

1. Water: Far and away the most plentiful component of chemtrails. Generally considered beneficial, although it can be toxic in large doses.

2. Carbon Dioxide: The next most plentiful component of chemtrails, can be dangerous to humans in high concentrations. Beneficial to plants.

3. Carbon Monoxide: A trace component of chemtrails, very toxic in high concentrations.

4. NOx: Various oxides of nitrogen are present in the trails. These are not considered particularly dangerous. Some of them may in fact be beneficial to plants as fertilizer.

5. SOx: Oxides of sulfur have been linked to acid rain. Acids formed by these compounds can burn the skin and eyes and bleach hair. Fortunately, this is not a big component of chemtrails.

6. Various hydrocarbons (partially burned fuel) Here we run into a virtual witches brew of carcinogens, and toxins. Fortunately, again the concentration of these chemicals in the trails is very low.

Hope this helps.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
K guys and gals, i've made a slideshow:

www.imagestation.com...

I just want to tell you guys I had a reaction if you will.
I can't even tell u if it was a panic attack (I didn't freak out) or if it was from keeping my out the window when I was taking the pics...

But here were some of the symptoms that occured 30 mins after:

fuzzy left eye/blurry
body buzz
heart palpitations
shaking
not being able to dial on the phone
scatter brained

and then paranoia... (that is normal)

but i'm not sure if it was anxiety... It just crept up on me, I was just looking through the pictures on the digital when my eye got blurry then right away I had a body buzz, I stood to grab the phone and tried to dial numbers, which i couldn't, I ran downstairs and felt my heart pounding, I got a hold of my husband who told me I was going crazy.. Thanks honey, he calmed me down and just told me they were because the sky was cold, ect... But when I cleaned my eye out and put some visine in it the feeling came back, so I calmed myself down, but I still don't feel the same... Call me a drama queen but i'm not making this # up...

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Also, since i've been here (which is for 4 months now) I have never seen anything like this.

I know planes fly over head all the time because the air port is in the next city over, but i've never seen trails such as this before...

It's been colder then # out other days and trails like this haven't been seen...

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Also, since i've been here (which is for 4 months now) I have never seen anything like this.

I know planes fly over head all the time because the air port is in the next city over, but i've never seen trails such as this before...

It's been colder then # out other days and trails like this haven't been seen...

It's just your imagination ask Howard above, he'll tell you that your morning coffee had some halucigen in it.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I just want to tell you guys I had a reaction if you will.
I can't even tell u if it was a panic attack (I didn't freak out) or if it was from keeping my out the window when I was taking the pics...

But here were some of the symptoms that occured 30 mins after:

fuzzy left eye/blurry
body buzz
heart palpitations
shaking
not being able to dial on the phone
scatter brained

and then paranoia... (that is normal)

but i'm not sure if it was anxiety... It just crept up on me, I was just looking through the pictures on the digital when my eye got blurry then right away I had a body buzz, I stood to grab the phone and tried to dial numbers, which i couldn't, I ran downstairs and felt my heart pounding, I got a hold of my husband who told me I was going crazy.. Thanks honey, he calmed me down and just told me they were because the sky was cold, ect... But when I cleaned my eye out and put some visine in it the feeling came back, so I calmed myself down, but I still don't feel the same... Call me a drama queen but i'm not making this # up...

Listen to your husband. He knows what he is talking about.

To Neo, Bangin and the rest of the Chemtrail proponents: Do you see what you have done here? You and your silly �theory� have precipitated a panic attack in someone who was gullible enough to believe you. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

This is why I spend time debunking your nonsense.

Originally posted by THENEO
It's just your imagination ask Howard above, he'll tell you that your morning coffee had some halucigen in it.

That is exactly what I am talking about. Neo, your callousness is appalling.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Howard,

my callousness? MINE?

people come here to SHARE what they see and to explain it,

they STATE clearly that THEY are seeing for them is most unusual activity,

and YOU,

SAY to them,

that they are imagining things? or you try to write off what they say as a normal event even though they have PAINSTAKENINGLY tried to explain before hand that it was not a normal event.

HOWARD you are callous because YOU are not the LEAST interested in what any of these people are SAYING but you wish to push your VIEWS on them.

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by THENEO]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
You maybe right.... I may be crazy... you maybe right, i may be wrong, for all I know I maybe right...

Or so the song goes something along those lines...

Who's to say? I believe my husband, but i'm stock between a rock and a hard place here.

My husband tells me I should stay off of sites like this cuz I have an overactive imagination... However, you can't stop wondering, researching, and trying piece things together yourself...

Truth maybe just a shoe string away....

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin

Unfortunately, we can only speculate the reason for these trails and their contents. I think the trails are for weather modification purposes, but the contents may have an affect on us. My guess is that people would have problems with upper respiratory due to possible inhalation of the particles dispersed in the sky. Like I said, we're left to speculate.

What i'm going to be doing is observing the birds next door, who live in a crack... They were out this morning, and started hiding after the spray... One came out, but i'm waiting to see if anything drastic happens...
Also waiting to see if our snow melts pretty fast...
We have about 3-4 feet so far... just waiting....
Also observing the snow see if there is anything "unusual" in the snow...

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Just wanted to tell you that those trails look like a bunch of serus clouds now...
Although naturally it was clear skies this morning, until these trails turned it into a dismal day...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join