It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behold A Pale Horse Artwork

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Many of you may be familiar with the famous cover for William Coopers conspiracy book “Behold A Pale Horse”. I have commissioned Rockdney Buchemi, best known for his work on Marvel’s Red Prophet to make a a comic book version of the cover and today I got the inks. I can’t wait to see the finished piece!

This is possibly going in with issue #3 or with the trade paperback version of the three issue series.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by nwocomic]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
has this thread been set up for responses to the artwork? if so- very nice =o)

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Yup, actually this whole section of the forum to discuss anything in relation to the New World Order comic series that BTW, debuts this month on the 23rd. =)

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I really like them. They look awesome.

I have a question. How come your forum doesn't show up on the board home or on the main home page? I noticed this before but it had slipped my mind.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Thanks, yeah I'm trying to fix that. I already messaged the admins about it.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Here is the finished piece.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Textreply to post by nwocomic

can anyone tell me what the cover means, each aspect of "Behold a Pale horse" what is the meaning of this Cover?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I believe the titles Behold a Pale Horse is a reference to scripture, Revelations to be exact.

reply to post by Anonymous ATS

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
This blows, none of your link pictures work, all I get is an error message. Guess TPTB don't want them to be seen. ::shakes fist and wanders off::

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nwocomic

Wow. I haven't been on ATS for a while, and when I saw that, I was glad I came back! Great job thus far! I like the conception of the mask being held up like that.

join